Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail

well here's the same video from a different person.

[ame=http://youtu.be/fP1dMhXYA1s]Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases Gun Control Fail - YouTube[/ame]

It's the same video - no indication of source or whether or not it was broadcast. The production quality looks more like a home-made video than the a professional broadcast quality HD. You asked for creditable sources, and there is no indication whatsoever as to the source of this video, I don't care how many times you post it or how many different people posted the same piece of crap.

CREDITABLE SOURCES - REAL STATISTICS. Your rules and you can't find a one creditable, non-partisan source to support you. Even the Conservative former Prime Minister says it's cut the number of gun suicides and murders.

It's the same video - no indication of source or whether or not it was broadcast. The production quality looks more like a home-made video than the a professional broadcast quality HD. You asked for creditable sources, and there is no indication whatsoever as to the source of this video, I don't care how many times you post it or how many different people posted the same piece of crap.

CREDITABLE SOURCES - REAL STATISTICS. Your rules and you can't find a one creditable, non-partisan source to support you. Even the Conservative former Prime Minister says it's cut the number of gun suicides and murders.

Yada yada yada yada I also provided other sources stop whining.

Forum List

Back