Tell me what is wrong with this gun technology...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've been working on a method using Radio-frequency identification (RFID) that can be attached to any gun and will prevent firing ONLY when authorized to do so. For example Adam Lanza WOULD NOT be able to fire any of the weapons because the RFID device would not be authorized.
Only persons authorized would be able to fire.

OK. We require this on all assault weopons immediatly. And if you are caught without this device on one of these weopons, you are jailed, and banned from owning any kind of gun whatsoever for the rest of your life.

OK. We require this on all assault weopons immediatly. And if you are caught without this device on one of these weopons, you are jailed, and banned from owning any kind of gun whatsoever for the rest of your life.

fuck off. anyone uttering such totalitarian idiocies should be banned and jailed immediately.

I've been working on a method using Radio-frequency identification (RFID) that can be attached to any gun and will prevent firing ONLY when authorized to do so. For example Adam Lanza WOULD NOT be able to fire any of the weapons because the RFID device would not be authorized.
Only persons authorized would be able to fire.

You sir are lying. That technology has been in the works for some time. Google it and shut off your computer in shame.

Also "your" project requires a ring, bracelet or implanted chip.

Forum List

Back