Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail

Er, no, just a straight forward question. Looks like you're doing the two-step, rumba and hokey pokey trying to wiggle your way out of answering. Nothing new there...

Does gun control work according to the video and here in America NO

As far as I can tell that video has nothing to do with gun control. The voice over does, but not the pictures...other than the crushing of guns at the beginning of the vid....

Dude why do you lie? anyone can click on the video and watch it. There is no need to lie.

Well, keep pushing your lie.

You have to remember - that is the liberal mantra. When faced with undeniable facts, they'd rather close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears, and go "na-na-na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you".

They believe deeply in "ignorance is bliss"

No, what's worse is to let 20 children die and do nothing to prevent this from happening. Australia is not the United States.

But in the United States, death by firearms are higher in states with less gun control than states with stricter gun control. It's also fact that homes with guns are more likely to have a gun related death than a house with no guns at all.

That's the reality

And how many more children have to die in a single incident before you say enough is enough? 50? 100? 200? This ends now.

Liberals want more gun free zones they call that acceptable but when there is a mass shooting they want more gun free zones.

Meh, no one is taking you seriously anymore. You've been nothing but a small dick paranoid lunatic since the tragedy happened. And honestly, I think your guns should be taken away because you've been shown to be dangerous and not able to be trusted with them. I think we should all ignore you and your inch but honestly it's so fun to see just how far down the bottom really is. That's you in case you're confused Dick the Dwarf.

:lol: Teeny weeny has been discredited and now he's pulling out the bullshit sources.

You're making your argument very weak. keeping up the good job.

Meh, no one is taking you seriously anymore. You've been nothing but a small dick paranoid lunatic since the tragedy happened. And honestly, I think your guns should be taken away because you've been shown to be dangerous and not able to be trusted with them. I think we should all ignore you and your inch but honestly it's so fun to see just how far down the bottom really is. That's you in case you're confused Dick the Dwarf.

You sure are infatuated with my dick

You're making your argument very weak. keeping up the good job.

I just believe in pointing why you're so infatuated with guns. It's the small dick and minimal success with women. Better someone be honest with you and tell you the truth rather than everyone ignoring you and allowing you to continue in your bullshit paranoid world.

I just believe in pointing why you're so infatuated with guns. It's the small dick and minimal success with women. Better someone be honest with you and tell you the truth rather than everyone ignoring you and allowing you to continue in your bullshit paranoid world.
You're barking up the wrong tree boy.

I doubt it pinkie dick, all the signs and your psychology point to it. Also the fact you lost your mind the other night not only suggests you're a dangerous individual capable of violence with guns but that you indeed are severely compensating for a lack of manhood. Obviously you can't afford a ferrari so you've gone to guns. I'd be paranoid too if I unconsciously thought the government was coming to take my penis.

Last edited:

I doubt it pinkie dick, all the signs and your psychology point to it. Also the fact you lost your mind the other night not only suggests your a dangerous individual capable of violence with guns but that you indeed are severely compensating for a lack of manhood. Obviously you can't afford a ferrari so you've gone to guns. I'd be paranoid too if I unconsciously thought the government was coming to take my penis.

Again with the dick? oh I get it you're a faggot that trolls discussion board looking love.
Sorry faggot I don't swing that way.
I was fucking pussy when you were shit yellow sucking on your mama's tit.

I doubt it pinkie dick, all the signs and your psychology point to it. Also the fact you lost your mind the other night not only suggests your a dangerous individual capable of violence with guns but that you indeed are severely compensating for a lack of manhood. Obviously you can't afford a ferrari so you've gone to guns. I'd be paranoid too if I unconsciously thought the government was coming to take my penis.

Again with the dick? oh I get it you're a faggot that trolls discussion board looking love.

Yeah and what pussy did you get that you didn't have to pay for when you scrapping bird shit off of runways Tom Thumb? :badgrin: You're such a transparent loser it's hilarious. You're the worst poster on this website but at the same time watching the void that is your life and your thoughts is amazing. And again, here we find you overcompensating for your manhood. Now get back to lying about gun control in order to unconsciously satisfy yourself.

Balls what's your problem?

Yeah and what pussy did you get that you didn't have to pay for when you scrapping bird shit off of runways Tom Thumb? :badgrin: You're such a transparent loser it's hilarious. You're the worst poster on this website but at the same time watching the void that is your life and your thoughts is amazing. And again, here we find you overcompensating for your manhood. Now get back to lying about gun control in order to unconsciously satisfy yourself.

Now get back to lying about gun control in order to unconsciously satisfy yourself
The only thing you have talked about in this thread is my dick, and now you accuse me of lying? Time for your faggot ass to put up or shut the fuck up.

Balls what's your problem?

He's a gun grabbing faggot doing what they do best talking about somebodies dick.

Forum List

Back