Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail

Wow, pro-Gun blogs as fact. Fact is homicides by gun dropped 47% since gun control was enacted in Australia. Am I for more gun control in America? Absolutely not. But are you a small dicked lying rat that has continually been proven wrong? Absolutely.

The National Center for Policy Analysi is a pro gun blog?
'and Miltary.com is a pro gun blog/ Which one of the four are you talking about?

Hahaha are you serious you closeted cocksucker? :badgrin:

You made the charge which link did I use was a pro gun blog?

The National Center for Policy Analysi is a pro gun blog?
'and Miltary.com is a pro gun blog/ Which one of the four are you talking about?

You cited a right wing blogger from the Washington post, a right wing think tank and a website for the military... all of which are impartial I'm sure. So again, are you serious pinkie dick? Or do you want to re-think your line of lying bullshit?

Wow, pro-Gun blogs as fact. Fact is homicides by gun dropped 47% since gun control was enacted in Australia. Am I for more gun control in America? Absolutely not. But are you a small dicked lying rat that has continually been proven wrong? Absolutely.

We had the difference up here. I think so much depends on urban vs rural. I'm not trying to make any excuses.

Cripes what kills me though is that it seems to be we can't talk. We can't talk at all.

It's wrong.

If we can't talk, it's over. And that's the part that hurts. So I have to be cocked locked and ready to rock.

You guys tell me differently.

You cited a right wing blogger from the Washington post, a right wing think tank and a website for the military... all of which are impartial I'm sure. So again, are you serious pinkie dick? Or do you want to re-think your line of lying bullshit?
All of which gave facts care to refute them or are you going to bitch about the source?
Shouldn't you use something other than wiki? something like National Center for Policy Analysis?

All of which gave facts care to refute them or are you going to bitch about the source?
Shouldn't you use something other than wiki? something like National Center for Policy Analysis?

The e-mail says that "t has now been 12 months since gun owners in Australia were forced by new law to surrender 640,381 personal firearms." Actually, it’s been 13 years since Australian gun law was originally changed. In 1996, the government banned some types of guns, instituted a buyback program and imposed stricter licensing and registration requirements. Gun ownership rates in Australia declined from 7 percent to 5 percent. Another law in 2002 tightened restrictions a bit more, restricting caliber, barrel length and capacity for sport shooting handguns.

Have murders increased since the gun law change, as claimed? Actually, Australian crime statistics show a marked decrease in homicides since the gun law change. According to the Australian Institute of Criminology, a government agency, the number of homicides in Australia did increase slightly in 1997 and peaked in 1999, but has since declined to the lowest number on record in 2007, the most recent year for which official figures are available.

FactCheck.org : Gun Control in Australia

Wow, that took me all of five seconds to google. There's literally a plethora of websites all with the same statistics that show Australia's gun control laws have significantly reduced gun related homicides. If you're going lie small balls, you should lie about something that's hard to uncover.

Last edited:
Again with the dick? oh I get it you're a faggot that trolls discussion board looking love.
Sorry faggot I don't swing that way.
I was fucking pussy when you were shit yellow sucking on your mama's tit.

Wrong. I'm not a "faggot".

the fact remains that you're a lying piece of shit. Australia didn't ban guns. Why are you such a lying scumbag?

What source are you using saying they don't have a gun ban?

Guns aren't banned in Australia. You're a fucking lying sack of shit.

Wrong. I'm not a "faggot".

the fact remains that you're a lying piece of shit. Australia didn't ban guns. Why are you such a lying scumbag?

What source are you using saying they don't have a gun ban?

Guns aren't banned in Australia. You're a fucking lying sack of shit.

Dumb ass there are several links provided by gun grabbers that call you a liar.
I don't understand why you keep saying that when it is not true.

oh and dick tuck this is for you

The gun ban was backed up by a mandatory buy-back program that substantially reduced gun possession in Australia.
iReporter: 'AK-47 a weapon for war'
The effect was that both gun suicides and homicides (as well as total suicides and homicides) fell. Importantly, while there were 13 mass shootings in Australia during the period of 1979--96, there have been none in the sixteen years since.
In 1996, then-Prime Minister John Howard stated that the "whole scheme is designed to reduce the number of guns in the community and make Australia a safer place to live." The Australian attorney general praised the cooperation and responsibility of Australian firearms owners with the gun controls and buy-back, saying, "they have been paid cash for their firearms - giving our nation a welcome Christmas gift by removing unnecessary high-powered firearms from the community. It offers all of us the real chance of a safer festive season and New Year."

When will America wake up to gun violence? - CNN.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZCSz-cvHtzY]Echidna Puggles Born at Perth Zoo in 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone notice how this small dicked psychotic loser won't try to refute the evidence from the Australian government that gun homicides have dropped dramatically since their gun control passed? He lost, I'm bored, conversation done.

Forum List

Back