Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail

Nothing you have is worth over 6 minutes of my life.

Well, keep pushing your lie.

You have to remember - that is the liberal mantra. When faced with undeniable facts, they'd rather close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears, and go "na-na-na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you".

They believe deeply in "ignorance is bliss"

A bunch of people? A couple of those people were police officers.

And who says they were even talking about guns?
Where was the footage from? One was talking about morale being low in the police force. What was the context? Was he asked "Is the morale in the police low due to gun control laws?"...or was it a cut and paste job from something totally unrelated. There is no context in this video. The voice over is amateurish, and I would be very surprised if this is just not a cut and paste job that had nothing to do with the gun debate.

What are you talking about?Who said they even talked about guns? Are you drunk?

Um no. You do know that there was no context to that video, right? There was no interviewer asking questions. It was just a lot of random shots of people saying things. We have absolutely no idea what questions they were answering were. As I said, we need to know the context...there was none.

Of course you're going to defend your country even though we know gun control does not work.

It is not my country. Gun control has worked.

The stats in your video don't tell us where they came from....

Not according to the video gun bans and gun control in Australia does not work.
Now if you watched the video it explains why

No where did the stats come from? Because if you are trying to pass along opinions as rock solid evidence then you are insulting our intelligence.

20 children died on Friday for no reason and it's not the time to defend the use of these weapons that are meant to only kill dozens of humans in the matter of minutes. That's a slap in the face to those children.

Think Australia is a great place to live because of their gun ban? Better think twice

Australia Bans Guns, Crime Rate Increases | Gun Control Fail - YouTube

You lying little ass puke. Australia has not banned guns. Why do you lie so much?

Go away liar.
AUSTRALIA: MORE VIOLENT CRIME DESPITE GUN BAN

Wrong simpleton. Australia didn't "ban guns", you fucking liar. They banned certain types of weapons, and made registration more stringent. It was done in part, as a response to 1996 in Port Arthur. They haven't had an incident like that since.

I wish we had their homicide and suicide rate.

You're a fucking liar and an idiot.

Go away liar.

I have already asked for the source of the stats from that biased site. Nada from anyone...shrug...

Dude I don't care what you ask for.

Dude, if you gonna start threads and post stuff without any context, or the ability to link to stats, then why even start a thread at all?

You might as well call this the "We love Guns Yee Haw" thread....shrug..

I mean I might as well say "All guns are bad".
You might say "Prove it"
To which I say "Don't have to. I'm right because I am"

See how that works. Very compelling argument, right? <sarcasm>

I have already asked for the source of the stats from that biased site. Nada from anyone...shrug...

Dude, if you gonna start threads and post stuff without any context, or the ability to link to stats, then why even start a thread at all?

You might say "Prove it"

Don't ask for something you don't do yourself .
It's a fucking video you want data get it your damn self.

You have to remember - that is the liberal mantra. When faced with undeniable facts, they'd rather close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears, and go "na-na-na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you".

Yep and grump is dancing all over himself asking for data.

Er, no, just a straight forward question. Looks like you're doing the two-step, rumba and hokey pokey trying to wiggle your way out of answering. Nothing new there...

You might say "Prove it"

In every forum I have ever debated in, the etiquette is for the person to prove their assertion. If they can't, they lose. End of story.

It's your assertion. You can't prove it. Shrug....

You might say "Prove it"

It's a fucking video you want data get it your damn self.

Yeah, why should you substantiate any of your claims halfcock?

Er, no, just a straight forward question. Looks like you're doing the two-step, rumba and hokey pokey trying to wiggle your way out of answering. Nothing new there...

Does gun control work according to the video and here in America NO

Does gun control work according to the video and here in America NO

As far as I can tell that video has nothing to do with gun control. The voice over does, but not the pictures...other than the crushing of guns at the beginning of the vid....

Nothing you have is worth over 6 minutes of my life.

No, what's worse is to let 20 children die and do nothing to prevent this from happening. Australia is not the United States.

But in the United States, death by firearms are higher in states with less gun control than states with stricter gun control. It's also fact that homes with guns are more likely to have a gun related death than a house with no guns at all.

That's the reality

And how many more children have to die in a single incident before you say enough is enough? 50? 100? 200? This ends now.

Forum List

Back