August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

Another poll that the Paulbots flooded with votes. But thanks for another laugh. :lol:

Every voter of the poll can only vote ONCE. So what are you saying, and show the proof of what you are saying or your point is mute.

Sure, unless you reset your IP address and reset your IP address and reset your IP address

And the word is MOOT

Ron Paul supporters believe in returning this country to that which was designed by our founding fathers. The U.S. Constitution is being dismantled piece by piece, word by word, and patriotic ideal one after the other. Our elected officials have sold us out to the highest bidder, and take their orders from the United Nations.

One man above the others is calling us back to sanity and a return to the sound principals in the U.S. Constitution. I for one believe we can be that nation again, but stand opposed by ignorant men who seem to get their insights from a television set. I have asked several questions so far that have remained unanswered, apparently my opponents in this forum are waiting for wrestling to go over, so they can watch fox news in hopes of finding an answer to these questions.

Last edited:
Ironic that you just accused him of switching arguments and then proceeded to do the exact same thing yourself. :rolleyes:

I'm not switching arguments. He clearly conceded his by ignoring my post and posting something else. So do you want to take up the mantle next? Go ahead, and respond to the post he blatantly ignored. :lol:
And you ignored his post and posted something else. If you were not switching arguments, neither was he.

Ron Paul supporters believe in returning this country to that which was designed by our founding fathers. The U.S. Constitution is being dismantled peice by piece, word by word, and patriotic ideal one after the other. Our elected officials have sold us out to the highest bidder, and take their orders from the United Nations.

This is the kind of rhetoric that gives ammunition to those who say Ron Paul supporters are crazy. Just so you know. :thup:

And you ignored his post and posted something else. If you were not switching arguments, neither was he.

I didn't ignore it. I clearly acknowledged it and laughed at it. It's not a valid argument. I notice you have decided to not respond to the post he ignored. Guess that answers my question.

Ironic that you just accused him of switching arguments and then proceeded to do the exact same thing yourself. :rolleyes:

I'm not switching arguments. He clearly conceded his by ignoring my post and posting something else. So do you want to take up the mantle next? Go ahead, and respond to the post he blatantly ignored. :lol:

I ignored none of your post. You posted a link showing a bunch of polls that Ron Paul won, and no proof they were stacked.

Ron Paul supporters believe in returning this country to that which was designed by our founding fathers. The U.S. Constitution is being dismantled peice by piece, word by word, and patriotic ideal one after the other. Our elected officials have sold us out to the highest bidder, and take their orders from the United Nations.

This is the kind of rhetoric that gives ammunition to those who say Ron Paul supporters are crazy. Just so you know. :thup:

Troofers are full of that kind of rhetoric.

Ron Paul said we don't have the right to bother Iran today (while they're building nukes) because the CIA got involved with their politics in the 1950s. Nice logic...for a nut.

So since there was a battle for control of countries around the world during the Cold War, we cannot stop radical muslims from getting a nuclear bomb today.:cuckoo:

He is a nut and deep down hates Jews, like many Ronpaulrobots who always bring up our "support for Israel." When he agrees with the radical left to allow Iran to harm Israel, then he ceases being a legit Republican.

Ron Paul's comments about Iran and "militarism" show he is a nut.

The islamofascists that currently run Iran took advantage of the anti-Shah group think in Iran in the late 70s, they weren't some noble "freedom fighters" freeing the masses from the "evil' Shah. They just replaced a dictator with a worse oneS with radical religious views, but Ron Paul seems to ignore this reality.

He acts like the CIA was acting on its own in the 1950s, there was no Soviet threat in countries worldwide to turn them into little Cubas. That Cuban experiment worked out so well, eh?

I bet the Iranians wish they had someone like Castro...not. Instead they had a decent society under the Shah until the radical muslims got control and turned them back to the stone age. Oh, but Ron Paul doesn't think the US has any business trying to prevent scum like the mullahs or Castro from taking over countries...
Our Iranian experiment didn't work out to well either, did it?

Overthrowing the democratically elected leader of a country is totally fine so long as we Americans do it, right? Ron Paul never acted like there was no Soviet threat. He is pointing out the mistakes the US has made in its foreign policy. Government makes many mistakes at home and pursues big government policy that leads to negative consequences. Anyone who believes that abroad the same government is somehow better is the real nut.

Every voter of the poll can only vote ONCE. So what are you saying, and show the proof of what you are saying or your point is mute.

Sure, unless you reset your IP address and reset your IP address and reset your IP address

And the word is MOOT

One man above the others is calling us back to sanity and a return to the sound principals in the U.S. Constitution. I for one believe we can be that nation again, but stand opposed by ignorant men who seem to get their insights from a television set. I have asked several questions so far that have remained unanswered, apparently my opponents in this forum are waiting for wrestling to go over, so they can watch fox news in hopes of finding an answer to these questions.

Ron Paul supporters have no idea what is in the Constitution

It truly saddens me that any American; Democrat or Republican would agree with this quote:

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain—that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." - Lysander Spooner

Respectfully, the United States Constitution is one of the most beautifully written documents in recorded history. It is the foundation for the creation of arguably the most successful governments on the face of the earth, and is the backbone of the United States. If we would stop trampling all over it, all of our lives would be better.

Well welcome to the board, but how is the quote wrong? "If we would stop trampling all over it..." Well when is that going to happen? What politician is going to accept any restraint to their authority? What's going to make them? The nature of government is to grow and the Constitution hasn't been able to stop that growth, in fact the Constitution was written specifically to grow the government. The Articles of Confederation were much preferable to the Constitution, and it was Alexander Hamilton and his cronies who sought to create a new government that would resemble the British monarchy.

No, Ron Paul is the best choice because he is a Constitutionalists. Name me ONE thing that he supports that is not backed by the Constitution. Than explain what your problem is with the Constitution and why you would vote for ANYONE that does not support it.

:lol: I like how you completely decided to ignore what I posted and make a whole new argument. Meanwhile, you make the whole "If you don't support Paul, you don't support the constitution argument."

By the way, you know he changed his position about taxes, right? He now supports a flat income tax.

No, he just thinks a flat tax would be better than the income tax. He wants to get rid of the income tax and replace it with nothing.

What rhetoric? Obama bypassed congressional approval to bomb Libya because his authority came from the U.N.

Now answer for me all of the previous questions i have asked on this thread.

The islamofascists that currently run Iran took advantage of the anti-Shah group think in Iran in the late 70s, they weren't some noble "freedom fighters" freeing the masses from the "evil' Shah. They just replaced a dictator with a worse oneS with radical religious views, but Ron Paul seems to ignore this reality.

He acts like the CIA was acting on its own in the 1950s, there was no Soviet threat in countries worldwide to turn them into little Cubas. That Cuban experiment worked out so well, eh?

I bet the Iranians wish they had someone like Castro...not. Instead they had a decent society under the Shah until the radical muslims got control and turned them back to the stone age. Oh, but Ron Paul doesn't think the US has any business trying to prevent scum like the mullahs or Castro from taking over countries...

Except you're forgetting Mossadegh who was an elected official the U.S. government helped get rid of to re-install the military dictator Shah. Had we left them alone in the 50's it's at least arguable that they would have a real democracy today and the Mullahs might not have taken over.

What rhetoric? Obama bypassed congressional approval to bomb Libya because his authority came from the U.N.

You're a riot. You want me to answer all your questions after you ignore the arguments in my previous posts? :lol:

You're a riot. You want me to answer all your questions after you ignore the arguments in my previous posts? :lol:

It's time for him to post an Alex Jones video.

No, Ron Paul is the best choice because he is a Constitutionalists. Name me ONE thing that he supports that is not backed by the Constitution. Than explain what your problem is with the Constitution and why you would vote for ANYONE that does not support it.

:lol: I like how you completely decided to ignore what I posted and make a whole new argument. Meanwhile, you make the whole "If you don't support Paul, you don't support the constitution argument."

By the way, you know he changed his position about taxes, right? He now supports a flat income tax.

The flat tax is not on income, it's on consumption. And Paul's position is that he would be willing to compromise with a 10% flat tax in lieu of the income tax. He's not exactly in love with it.

Ron Paul said we don't have the right to bother Iran today (while they're building nukes) because the CIA got involved with their politics in the 1950s. Nice logic...for a nut.

So since there was a battle for control of countries around the world during the Cold War, we cannot stop radical muslims from getting a nuclear bomb today.:cuckoo:

He is a nut and deep down hates Jews, like many Ronpaulrobots who always bring up our "support for Israel." When he agrees with the radical left to allow Iran to harm Israel, then he ceases being a legit Republican.

Our Iranian experiment didn't work out to well either, did it?

Overthrowing the democratically elected leader of a country is totally fine so long as we Americans do it, right? Ron Paul never acted like there was no Soviet threat. He is pointing out the mistakes the US has made in its foreign policy. Government makes many mistakes at home and pursues big government policy that leads to negative consequences. Anyone who believes that abroad the same government is somehow better is the real nut.
What right does a country with 5,000 nukes and the only actual usage of nukes have to tell another country they cannot have any nukes? How will that ease any tension and create peace? Decent society under the shah? Really? What about the society they would have had if we didn't assassinate whom the people elected?

How do you propose we stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Economic sanctions? Those won't work, and they will only make yet another generation of Iranian people hate us for cutting them off from the world. It is ironic that those who incorrectly characterize Ron Paul as an isolationist then go to support economic sanctions which are actually isolationist policies.

So if that doesn't work, do you propose military action? So at this point in time they wont get nuclear weapons? As if killing their people and bombing them will transform their culture so it bows down and worships America? No. Big government intervention is not the answer.

And then you accuse him of hating Jews! The President of Israel told Congress himself that he wanted US to get out of Israel's business. I don't know whether to mock or pity your insurmountable ignorance.

The flat tax is not on income, it's on consumption. And Paul's position is that he would be willing to compromise with a 10% flat tax in lieu of the income tax. He's not exactly in love with it.

Pardon me, but if I can correct your statement, the flat tax is on income. It is the Fair Tax that is on consumption.

Immie

You're a dumbfuck,

First, the people of Israel are worried more about Iran getting nukes than anything else on this planet because the Iranians believe in the "missing Imam" that will come back to Earth after major chaos.

Also, the Iranians are not led by a stable group of people, they are nuts on the same level of the Nazis except they believe there is some divine reason behind their madness.

Idiots like you in the 1930s helped the Nazis rise to power and gain control of Europe until they enslaved millions and killed millions. Today you fucking inbreds are trying to repeat history on a nuclear level. go fucking kill yourself.

What right does a country with 5,000 nukes and the only actual usage of nukes have to tell another country they cannot have any nukes? How will that ease any tension and create peace? Decent society under the shah? Really? What about the society they would have had if we didn't assassinate whom the people elected?

How do you propose we stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Economic sanctions? Those won't work, and they will only make yet another generation of Iranian people hate us for cutting them off from the world. It is ironic that those who incorrectly characterize Ron Paul as an isolationist then go to support economic sanctions which are actually isolationist policies.

So if that doesn't work, do you propose military action? So at this point in time they wont get nuclear weapons? As if killing their people and bombing them will transform their culture so it bows down and worships America? No. Big government intervention is not the answer.

And then you accuse him of hating Jews! The President of Israel told Congress himself that he wanted US to get out of Israel's business. I don't know whether to mock or pity your insurmountable ignorance.

Forum List

Back