August 11 2011 Republican debate Thread

What rhetoric? Obama bypassed congressional approval to bomb Libya because his authority came from the U.N.

Now answer for me all of the previous questions i have asked on this thread.

You're a riot. You want me to answer all your questions after you ignore the arguments in my previous posts? :lol:

My questions were posed first. You skirted them as did others because you can not answer them without showing yourself for what you are. An UnAmerican Anti-Constitutionalists.

You're a dumbfuck,

First, the people of Israel are worried more about Iran getting nukes than anything else on this planet because the Iranians believe in the "missing Imam" that will come back to Earth after major chaos.

Also, the Iranians are not led by a stable group of people, they are nuts on the same level of the Nazis expect they believe there is some divine reason behind their madness.

Idiots like you in the 1930s helped the Nazis rise to power and gain control of Europe until they enslaved millions and killed millions. Today you fucking inbreds are trying to repeat history on a nuclear level. go fucking kill yourself.

What right does a country with 5,000 nukes and the only actual usage of nukes have to tell another country they cannot have any nukes? How will that ease any tension and create peace? Decent society under the shah? Really? What about the society they would have had if we didn't assassinate whom the people elected?

How do you propose we stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Economic sanctions? Those won't work, and they will only make yet another generation of Iranian people hate us for cutting them off from the world. It is ironic that those who incorrectly characterize Ron Paul as an isolationist then go to support economic sanctions which are actually isolationist policies.

So if that doesn't work, do you propose military action? So at this point in time they wont get nuclear weapons? As if killing their people and bombing them will transform their culture so it bows down and worships America? No. Big government intervention is not the answer.

And then you accuse him of hating Jews! The President of Israel told Congress himself that he wanted US to get out of Israel's business. I don't know whether to mock or pity your insurmountable ignorance.

Hitler came to power because of the Treaty of Versailles, which was only able to be forced on Germany because the U.S. intervened in WWI. So Hitler rose to power because of interventionism, not noninterventionism.

My questions were posed first. You skirted them as did others because you can not answer them without showing yourself for what you are. An UnAmerican Anti-Constitutionalists.

Keep up that rhetoric! Surely that will help pave the way for Ron Paul's victory to the White House! Notice I can go without calling you UnAmerican like an adult because you won't answer my questions.

Your questions were not directly posed me. Therefore I have no obligation to answer them. You however have a obligation to answer mine, which you have yet to do.

What rhetoric? Obama bypassed congressional approval to bomb Libya because his authority came from the U.N.

Now answer for me all of the previous questions i have asked on this thread.

You're a riot. You want me to answer all your questions after you ignore the arguments in my previous posts? :lol:

No, he isn't.

Oh look, another idiot.

Hitler was violating the terms of WWI by rebuilding the military and slowly invading his neighbors. Meanwhile idiots like you losertarians and liberals were back in the USA telling us we needed to stay out of Europe's business....until it got out of control, numbnuts.:cuckoo:

The terms Germany's rivals put on them have nothing to do with Hitler breaking the agreed upon rules on Germany in post-WWI Germany.

Today you want to repeat the same mistakes with Iran...."it's none of our business" if another madman is making threats and building weapons of mass destruction. Hell, the ape of Iran is openly saying this shit and yet you morons act like this is Saddam all over again.

You're a dumbfuck,

First, the people of Israel are worried more about Iran getting nukes than anything else on this planet because the Iranians believe in the "missing Imam" that will come back to Earth after major chaos.

Also, the Iranians are not led by a stable group of people, they are nuts on the same level of the Nazis expect they believe there is some divine reason behind their madness.

Idiots like you in the 1930s helped the Nazis rise to power and gain control of Europe until they enslaved millions and killed millions. Today you fucking inbreds are trying to repeat history on a nuclear level. go fucking kill yourself.

What right does a country with 5,000 nukes and the only actual usage of nukes have to tell another country they cannot have any nukes? How will that ease any tension and create peace? Decent society under the shah? Really? What about the society they would have had if we didn't assassinate whom the people elected?

How do you propose we stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons? Economic sanctions? Those won't work, and they will only make yet another generation of Iranian people hate us for cutting them off from the world. It is ironic that those who incorrectly characterize Ron Paul as an isolationist then go to support economic sanctions which are actually isolationist policies.

So if that doesn't work, do you propose military action? So at this point in time they wont get nuclear weapons? As if killing their people and bombing them will transform their culture so it bows down and worships America? No. Big government intervention is not the answer.

And then you accuse him of hating Jews! The President of Israel told Congress himself that he wanted US to get out of Israel's business. I don't know whether to mock or pity your insurmountable ignorance.

Hitler came to power because of the Treaty of Versailles, which was only able to be forced on Germany because the U.S. intervened in WWI. So Hitler rose to power because of interventionism, not noninterventionism.

Keep up that rhetoric! Surely that will help pave the way for Ron Paul's victory to the White House! Notice I can go without calling you UnAmerican like an adult because you won't answer my questions.

Your questions were not directly posed me. Therefore I have no obligation to answer them. You however have a obligation to answer mine, which you have yet to do.

I have seen NO question that you have posed to me.

Oh look, another idiot.

Hitler was violating the terms of WWI by rebuilding the military and slowly invading his neighbors. Meanwhile idiots like you losertarians and liberals were back in the USA telling us we needed to stay out of Europe's business....until it got out of control, numbnuts.:cuckoo:

The terms Germany's rivals put on them have nothing to do with Hitler breaking the agreed upon rules on Germany in post-WWI Germany.

Today you want to repeat the same mistakes with Iran...."it's none of our business" if another madman is making threats and building weapons of mass destruction. Hell, the ape of Iran is openly saying this shit and yet you morons act like this is Saddam all over again.

You're a dumbfuck,

Ummm, yes, those excessive terms actually have quite a lot to do with why Hitler, who lambasted those terms, rose to power. The German people were sick of those horrible terms and that's why they gave him the power that they did. Had those harsh terms not been implemented on the German people it's unlikely they would have fallen for Hitler's rhetoric.

Let me rephrase that.

Every voter of the poll can only vote ONCE. So what are you saying, and show the proof of what you are saying or your point is mute.

"Who Won The Debate" Polls To Vote In | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

First one on the list.

Other pro-Paul pages and sites had the same thing.

What I find hilarious is Paulbots like yourself who flood these polls to get Ron Paul to #1 and then claim he's the best because he won yet another internet poll. :rofl:

No, Ron Paul is the best choice because he is a Constitutionalists. Name me ONE thing that he supports that is not backed by the Constitution. Than explain what your problem is with the Constitution and why you would vote for ANYONE that does not support it.

You asked for proof that Ron Paul supporters were flooding polls. I gave it. You proceeded to respond with just "no" and went off on a random tangent about the Constitution. I was hoping for more of an actual response than that.

Oh look, another idiot.

You're a dumbfuck,

Many on the right actually admired Mussolini and Hitler in the 1930s. I would say they were not interventionists.

Last edited:
Paul supports nuclear weapons for Iran
if they want to develop a nuclear weapon, that is their right

The man is scary on foreign policy

Paul does not have a prayer

No, Ron Paul supports the U.S. minding its own business.

Which means...go ahead and build a nuke if you feel like it Iran

Paul has zero concept of foreign policy. I do like the cheering section he brought to the debate though

Isn't that what we pay the UN roughly 6 billion a year for? To be a conglomerate of nations geared towards dealing with rogue nations? Because if that's not what the UN is doing then why the fuck are we paying them?

The US cannot afford another fiasco like Iraq. Until we have concrete evidence of Iran building nuclear weapons, we shouldn't even glance in their direction. Ahmadinejad can saber rattle and kick sand all he wants, but I hope our leaders are not stupid enough to fall such obvious provocation. He WANTS someone to attack him first. It gives him justification to retaliate without bringing to world down upon him.

You're a dumbfuck,

Also, the Iranians are not led by a stable group of people, they are nuts on the same level of the Nazis except they believe there is some divine reason behind their madness.

The people of Israel have told the US they want to deal with Iran themselves rather than be dependent on us. They have hundreds of nuclear weapons and an army. Iran has no well trained army and is only suspected of trying to develop a nuclear weapon. I think Israel can handle itself fine, as do Israelis.

So flouting 5,000 nuclear weapons in the face of these nuts and saying they can't have any is going to make them sane?

Your last statement has no relation to reality. Do you realize how the Nazis rose to power? Progressives like Woodrow Wilson imposed heavy sanctions and military restrictions on Germany via the Treaty of Versailles. The Germans were infuriated at this. The massive restrictions placed on Germany made it difficult for them to pay off their war debts, directly contributing to the hyperinflation of the Weimar Republic as they resorting to printing money instead. Hitler and the Nazis did not come to power running on a platform of killing the Jews. They ran on a platform with 2 tenets: 1) Abolish the Treaty of Versailles and 2) Create jobs.

The reason Hitler came to power was precisely because of US and European intervention. In fact, by attempting to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons, we are repeating the exact same mistakes that led to World War II. It is ironic you try to claim the opposite. Had the rest of the world engaged in noninterventionism, World War II would have never happened, and the Weimar Republic would have survived.

[/QUOTE]

Oh look, another idiot.

Many on the right actually admired Mussolini and and Hitler in the 1930s. I would say they were not interventionists.

"Mr. Republican" Robert Taft opposed our entry into WWII but not because he admired Mussolini or Hitler.

You clowns focus on bullshit stuff on the side. The point is Hitler was allowed to violated the terms of the ceasefire by people like you until he started WWII by invading Poland.

Today, you losertarians are making excuses for the ape of Iran building nukes because way back in the 1950s the CIA beat out the Soviets in picking a leader for Iran that was secular and not a religious nut like the people currently building nukes.

Would the Shah's grandkids if running Iran TODAY be building nukes to kill Israelis? NO, because he actually was a friend of Israel. Would all of Iran's "arab" neighbors be worried about Iran getting nukes if some relative of the Shah was running the country today? NO.

So Israel and the Arabs don't like Iran trying to nukes...but the losertarians and liberals in this country do.....strange bed fellows. Funny that those closest to Iran and their future nukes are more worried than you hiding in this country.

Oh look, another idiot.

Ummm, yes, those excessive terms actually have quite a lot to do with why Hitler, who lambasted those terms, rose to power. The German people were sick of those horrible terms and that's why they gave him the power that they did. Had those harsh terms not been implemented on the German people it's unlikely they would have fallen for Hitler's rhetoric.

Let me rephrase that.

"Who Won The Debate" Polls To Vote In | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

First one on the list.

Other pro-Paul pages and sites had the same thing.

What I find hilarious is Paulbots like yourself who flood these polls to get Ron Paul to #1 and then claim he's the best because he won yet another internet poll. :rofl:

No, Ron Paul is the best choice because he is a Constitutionalists. Name me ONE thing that he supports that is not backed by the Constitution. Than explain what your problem is with the Constitution and why you would vote for ANYONE that does not support it.

You asked for proof that Ron Paul supporters were flooding polls. I gave it. You proceeded to respond with just "no" and went off on a random tangent about the Constitution. I was hoping for more of an actual response than that.

The link you provided shows nothing to back up your claim. All it says is "Polls To Vote In", and it's a Ron Paul support page. What does this mean? Supporters of every candidate wants to participate in polls, so this proves nothing to me. This all you have?

It's clear you're insane and stupid.

You think it would be better if the "Jews" attacked the islamic republic of Iran compared to the USA with the backing of the Arab world. What a nut, talk about starting a WWIII in the middle east. If the USA does it with the blessing of the Arabs, then the muslim masses will stand down, but if the "Jews" do it, then all hell breaks loose.

Syria's leadership would love Israel to unite Syria with Israel bombing Iran.

As for your crazy tangent on Hitler, you are just too dumb to figure out you're in the wrong classroom. I don't give a shit how much Hitler got pissed off and used the German people, the point is your kind ignored him rising to power thus cost about 30 million people's lives.

You're a dumbfuck,

Also, the Iranians are not led by a stable group of people, they are nuts on the same level of the Nazis except they believe there is some divine reason behind their madness.

The people of Israel have told the US they want to deal with Iran themselves rather than be dependent on us. They have hundreds of nuclear weapons and an army. Iran has no well trained army and is only suspected of trying to develop a nuclear weapon. I think Israel can handle itself fine, as do Israelis.

So flouting 5,000 nuclear weapons in the face of these nuts and saying they can't have any is going to make them sane?

Your last statement has no relation to reality. Do you realize how the Nazis rose to power? Progressives like Woodrow Wilson imposed heavy sanctions and military restrictions on Germany via the Treaty of Versailles. The Germans were infuriated at this. The massive restrictions placed on Germany made it difficult for them to pay off their war debts, directly contributing to the hyperinflation of the Weimar Republic as they resorting to printing money instead. Hitler and the Nazis did not come to power running on a platform of killing the Jews. They ran on a platform with 2 tenets: 1) Abolish the Treaty of Versailles and 2) Create jobs.

The reason Hitler came to power was precisely because of US and European intervention. In fact, by attempting to prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons, we are repeating the exact same mistakes that led to World War II. It is ironic you try to claim the opposite. Had the rest of the world engaged in noninterventionism, World War II would have never happened, and the Weimar Republic would have survived.

[/QUOTE]

You clowns focus on bullshit stuff on the side. The point is Hitler was allowed to violated the terms of the ceasefire by people like you until he started WWII by invading Poland.

Today, you losertarians are making excuses for the ape of Iran building nukes because way back in the 1950s the CIA beat out the Soviets in picking a leader for Iran that was secular and not a religious nut like the people currently building nukes.

Would the Shah's grandkids if running Iran TODAY be building nukes to kill Israelis? NO, because he actually was a friend of Israel. Would all of Iran's "arab" neighbors be worried about Iran getting nukes if some relative of the Shah was running the country today? NO.

So Israel and the Arabs don't like Iran trying to nukes...but the losertarians and liberals in this country do.....strange bed fellows. Funny that those closest to Iran and their future nukes are more worried than you hiding in this country.

Oh look, another idiot.

Losertarian... I know you are, but what am I?

Let me rephrase that.

The link you provided shows nothing to back up your claim. All it says is "Polls To Vote In", and it's a Ron Paul support page. What does this mean? Supporters of every candidate wants to participate in polls, so this proves nothing to me. This all you have?

From the same site you submitted:

Daily Paul Website Disclaimer | Ron Paul 2012 | Sound Money, Peace and Liberty

So a link that shows a Ron Paul support website encouraging Ron Paul supporters to go vote on all these numerous polls doesn't back up my claim? :lol:

You're either a losertarian or a liberal, both losers with their views on national defense. Losertarians are just liberals that don't like high taxes and big Govt.

But you're both idiots with your views that the US military is the reason behind problems around the world as if we caused the rise of the Nazis, Soviets, terrorists today and the Chinese sneaking up behind you right now.

Too bad we just can't hand you over to the terrorsts and Chinese, since you don't appreciate the US military.

Losertarian... I know you are, but what am I?

Ron Paul on CSPAN from earlier today said "Bring all the troops home from the Middle East, Germany and Japan...so that they can spend their paychecks here and help our economy."

Good God he is dumb as shit.

Forum List

Back