Audio suggests Jorge Ramos 'hunted' Donald Trump to stage Iowa confrontation

You mean the ones that are FELLOW, SUBVERSIVE reporters! Guess which coward Republican candidate agreed with Ramos... Here's a hint, his last name start with a ...BUSH....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I mean any credible reporter who was there. If there was someone there for drudge or something like that, they don't count, but any credible reporter.
Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped | The American Spectator
View attachment 48650
The American Spectator1 day ago
Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is Donald Trump

Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Ramos Media Stunt - Howard ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilOyvuKW4GE
Aug 26, 2015 · Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Ramos Media Stunt - Howard Kurtz On Trump - Intelligence Report.

Jorge Ramos Got Trumped | RealClearPolitics
www.realclearpolitics.com/2015/.../jorge_ramos_got_trumped_364261.html
Aug 27, 2015 · Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is …

Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Conservative News, Right Wing ...
conservativenews247.com/article/view/185352/Jorge-Ramos-Gets-Trumped
Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is Donald Trump in ...

• Jorge Ramos: Sense of Racial Entitlement Trumped
    mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2015/08/jorge-ramos-sense-of-racial...
    Aug 27, 2015 · Jorge Ramos: Sense of Racial Entitlement Trumped ... But not always, as a confrontation between race hustler Jorge Ramos and Donald Trump showed.
Need more Bullshitter?

You've given several links that all go to reprints of the same American Spectator article by Jeffery Lord, a hard right wing propagandist. A fox hit piece, and a couple of right wing blogs. I specifically ask for legitimate reporters who were actually there. You always post lots of links that aren't proof of anything but the right wing propaganda of the day, and have no credibility. I don't think I'll waste any more time with your silly links. They never prove what you want them to prove.
Of course YOU don't like them, it's puts you in your place, at the bottom of the shitheap!

Pathetic little man with no integrity.

I agree that Jorge Ramos is a pathetic little man with no integrity.

Well, honestly...All he has done is build a mistrust in the news media community for anything he says. He's not a hero he's a coward and a ego maniac that showed his true colors.

Forum List

Back