They are turning on their own

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Are they trying to see who can out kook who?

Staver And Barber Liken Ben Carson To A Nazi Doctor -

A few weeks ago, amid the ongoing smear campaign falsely alleging that Planned Parenthood profits off the illegal sale of body parts from aborted fetuses, it was revealed that GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson had done medical research using tissue from aborted fetuses in the past.

Carson defended the practice but his explanation didn't make much sense and it certainly has not convinced Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver or Matt Barber, ( two cross groveling zygote masturbaters )who likened Carson to a Nazi doctor on their "Faith and Freedom" radio program today.

Staver And Barber Liken Ben Carson To A Nazi Doctor

I thought this was going to be about Martin O'Malley blowing up the democrats.

Carson the Nazi doctor? Liberty Counsel, the biggest far reactionary fascists in the country. They make S. J. look like Gretel without Hansel. Carson is a good man.

Last edited:
Are they trying to see who can out kook who?

Staver And Barber Liken Ben Carson To A Nazi Doctor -

A few weeks ago, amid the ongoing smear campaign falsely alleging that Planned Parenthood profits off the illegal sale of body parts from aborted fetuses, it was revealed that GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson had done medical research using tissue from aborted fetuses in the past.

Carson defended the practice but his explanation didn't make much sense and it certainly has not convinced Liberty Counsel's Mat Staver or Matt Barber, ( two cross groveling zygote masturbaters )who likened Carson to a Nazi doctor on their "Faith and Freedom" radio program today.

Staver And Barber Liken Ben Carson To A Nazi Doctor

I thought Nazi doctors were supposed to be evil but smart.

Another attempt to smear a conservative with unsubstantiated claims. A perfect thread for Jake the fake.

S. J. is four aces short of a full deck. The Liberty Counsel are awful people. Carson is a great doctor and a very good man. He would have no time for the type of people like S. J. Only idiots would call him a Nazi doctor.

Last edited:
S. J. is four aces short of a full deck. The Liberty Counsel are awful people. Carson is a great doctor and a very good man. He would have no time for the type of people like S. J. Only idiots would call him a Nazi doctor.
Fuck you, Jake. I support Carson, I will vote for him if he's on the ticket. You're full of shit on so many levels.

Fuck you, Jake. I support Carson, I will vote for him if he's on the ticket. You're full of shit on so many levels.
Says Shitemeister S. J. Carson is a good man, yes.

Ben Carson? Aside from being nice guy. What else did he do? Does he has any experience in politics or any records that he can show to Americans?
What made you think he is qualified to run this country?

Ben Carson? Aside from being nice guy. What else did he do? Does he has any experience in politics or any records that he can show to Americans?

His entry in the Iowa State fair
Ben Carson Wows Iowa State Fair Attendees With Massive 300-Pound Brain
1200.jpg

I would not vote for Carson on the basis of disagreements on policy. But that kind of talk is exactly why the right wing of the GOP is offending the majority of Americans. Carson is a good man, and has done nothing to deserve that kind of slander.

He has more experience in the real world than Obama. He is also a smart man, a monkey is smarter than Obama. Better looking also.

He has more experience in the real world than Obama. He is also a smart man, a monkey is smarter than Obama. Better looking also.
Which is exactly the kind of talk that intelligent people find offensive. But keep on blathering. And the margin of a Dem victory in 2016 will just keep getting larger.

Which is exactly the kind of talk that intelligent people find offensive. But keep on blathering. And the margin of a Dem victory in 2016 will just keep getting larger.
Yeah you want Hillary after you screwed her over for the most inexperienced man in America. She really isn't that smart, considering you would dump her again if you could find another stupid Niger to take her place.

Yeah you want Hillary after you screwed her over for the most inexperienced man in America. She really isn't that smart, considering you would dump her again if you could find another stupid Niger to take her place.
You have ever been a poorly educated, misinformed marginalized white male mouthing off. Carson, a good man, a better man than you, would offer you good advice if you but would listen.

Forum List

Back