Audio suggests Jorge Ramos 'hunted' Donald Trump to stage Iowa confrontation

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The little Mexican midget, thinks he can play in the big time!

Examiner ^ | August 28, 2015 12:01 AM MST
On Thursday, former GOP congressional candidate Jorge Bonilla suggested in both English and Spanish that Univision's Jorge Ramos pre-planned and staged his confrontation with Donald Trump for "maximum impact and ratings." The same day, we obtained a piece of audio that would seem to vindicate Bonilla's concern. The audio is part of a Spanish-language program based in Colombia, and in it, an individual appearing to sound like Ramos is heard talking about "hunting" Trump for some time before confronting him in Iowa....

Screw-America-with-Jorge-Ramos.jpg

Separated at birth, same queer bastard though!
34523ca80f79c5e6dfe310b1460fe51f.jpg

I have no doubt Ramos hunted big prey and brought him down.

And the progressive statist Trump wants to tax the middle class and the rich but not the poor.

Hmmm.

On Thursday, former GOP congressional candidate Jorge Bonilla suggested in both English and Spanish that Univision's Jorge Ramos pre-planned and staged his confrontation with Donald Trump for "maximum impact and ratings." The same day, we obtained a piece of audio that would seem to vindicate Bonilla's concern. The audio is part of a Spanish-language program based in Colombia, and in it, an individual appearing to sound like Ramos is heard talking about "hunting" Trump for some time before confronting him in Iowa....

Oh my. A reporter wanted to question somebody, and have his questions shown on TV. How long has this shocking behavior been going on?

• Banned
  • Banned

Oh my. A reporter wanted to question somebody, and have his questions shown on TV. How long has this shocking behavior been going on?

If he waited his turn, instead of acting like a fucked up Mexican agitator, he would have been called on, he DID get to ask his supposed question (It was a fucking RANT about the fucking invaders being sent back) and Trump answered it... He was bitched slapped as only Trump can do!

If he waited his turn, instead of acting like a fucked up Mexican agitator, he would have been called on, he DID get to ask his supposed question (It was a fucking RANT about the fucking invaders being sent back) and Trump answered it... He was bitched slapped as only Trump can do!

Odd that all the legitimate reporters that were there are upset at trump and not Ramos. If he was out of line, I suspect his competitors who were there would have said so.

• Banned

Odd that all the legitimate reporters that were there are upset at trump and not Ramos. If he was out of line, I suspect his competitors who were there would have said so.

You mean the ones that are FELLOW, SUBVERSIVE reporters! Guess which coward Republican candidate agreed with Ramos... Here's a hint, his last name start with a ...BUSH....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He did not act like he was there for the same reason and the other reporters were. He was like a pitbull and I'm glad he was removed. I don't even like trump, but Ramos did was wrong.

More like Ramos was inspired by illegal Mexicans who jump the line to get into the country and the rest of the reporters there didn't stop him because they were afraid of being labeled racists or xenophobes.

The Donald can handle himself. Megyn and Jorge make him realize he has some constituencies to which he must reach out respectfully. The progressive statist scheme to tax the rich and not the poor and low working classes was a masterpiece.

He did not act like he was there for the same reason and the other reporters were. He was like a pitbull and I'm glad he was removed. I don't even like trump, but Ramos did was wrong.
From what I read CNN or Yahoo news. Ramos has been asking for interviews for 2 months since Trump telling Mexicans are rapist, murderers etc. but no avail. Meaning Trump is avoiding Ramos but he gave interviews to other news media.

You mean the ones that are FELLOW, SUBVERSIVE reporters! Guess which coward Republican candidate agreed with Ramos... Here's a hint, his last name start with a ...BUSH....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I mean any credible reporter who was there. If there was someone there for drudge or something like that, they don't count, but any credible reporter.

More like Ramos was inspired by illegal Mexicans who jump the line to get into the country and the rest of the reporters there didn't stop him because they were afraid of being labeled racists or xenophobes.

So all the other reporters there were afraid of Ramos? Another conspiracy. I'm not surprised.

I mean any credible reporter who was there. If there was someone there for drudge or something like that, they don't count, but any credible reporter.
Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped | The American Spectator
upload_2015-8-29_0-23-4.jpeg
The American Spectator1 day ago
Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is Donald Trump

Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Ramos Media Stunt - Howard ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilOyvuKW4GE
Aug 26, 2015 · Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Ramos Media Stunt - Howard Kurtz On Trump - Intelligence Report.

Jorge Ramos Got Trumped | RealClearPolitics
www.realclearpolitics.com/2015/.../jorge_ramos_got_trumped_364261.html
Aug 27, 2015 · Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is …

Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Conservative News, Right Wing ...
conservativenews247.com/article/view/185352/Jorge-Ramos-Gets-Trumped
Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is Donald Trump in ...

• Jorge Ramos: Sense of Racial Entitlement Trumped
    mu-warrior.blogspot.com/2015/08/jorge-ramos-sense-of-racial...
    Aug 27, 2015 · Jorge Ramos: Sense of Racial Entitlement Trumped ... But not always, as a confrontation between race hustler Jorge Ramos and Donald Trump showed.

Need more Bullshitter?

So all the other reporters there were afraid of Ramos? Another conspiracy. I'm not surprised.
To the extent that any of them were white and especially left wing, yeah, you can be sure they were intimidated.

View attachment 48650
Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is Donald Trump

Aug 26, 2015 · Jorge Ramos Gets Trumped - Ramos Media Stunt - Howard Kurtz On Trump - Intelligence Report.

Aug 27, 2015 · Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is …

Jorge Ramos played the race card in an Iowa press conference. Donald Trump would have none of it. Bravo. So as the scene unfolded on CNN, there is Donald Trump in ...

Aug 27, 2015 · Jorge Ramos: Sense of Racial Entitlement Trumped ... But not always, as a confrontation between race hustler Jorge Ramos and Donald Trump showed.
Need more Bullshitter?

You've given several links that all go to reprints of the same American Spectator article by Jeffery Lord, a hard right wing propagandist. A fox hit piece, and a couple of right wing blogs. I specifically ask for legitimate reporters who were actually there. You always post lots of links that aren't proof of anything but the right wing propaganda of the day, and have no credibility. I don't think I'll waste any more time with your silly links. They never prove what you want them to prove.

View attachment 48650

Need more Bullshitter?

You've given several links that all go to reprints of the same American Spectator article by Jeffery Lord, a hard right wing propagandist. A fox hit piece, and a couple of right wing blogs. I specifically ask for legitimate reporters who were actually there. You always post lots of links that aren't proof of anything but the right wing propaganda of the day, and have no credibility. I don't think I'll waste any more time with your silly links. They never prove what you want them to prove.
Of course YOU don't like them, it's puts you in your place, at the bottom of the shitheap!

Jorge Ramos has no business calling himself a journalist. He's a political activist and open borders advocate. He wanted attention and knew by making an ass of himself with Trump, he'd get it. He's a scumbag.

View attachment 48650

Need more Bullshitter?

Of course YOU don't like them, it's puts you in your place, at the bottom of the shitheap!

Pathetic little man with no integrity.

View attachment 48650

Need more Bullshitter?

Pathetic little man with no integrity.

Yes, yes you are!

Forum List

Back