Audience Shouts Down Sebelius & Specter at

He did address it Doc, They said we have no exit strategy...he said the exit is victory, accept no substitute.

And we're exiting...and not with our heads hung and our tail between out legs the way the democrats wanted it.

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens to Iraq when the US pulls out. I'm expecting at a minimum a coup, and the most a three way civil war....

Dr. Grump
Why do you liberals think everyone needs a plan? Are you one of those Kerry Klowns who bought into the "I have a plan..." campaign he ran?
I hope so because you and those like you will be shown the door in 2010.

The classic "Biden" that Sebelious said was "Stop yelling at Senator Specter!! The Senate hasn't even written a bill yet!!!!"
and this was said right after Specter said "My staffers are reading the bill and making hasty decisions."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

With these 2 dipsh!ts and Biden...the entertainment value in the White House and Congress just increased 3 fold!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You just can't make this stuff up!!!!!

Please don't make me start pulling out Bush and Quayle quotes. I've got reams of them...

Dr. Grump
Why do you liberals think everyone needs a plan? Are you one of those Kerry Klowns who bought into the "I have a plan..." campaign he ran?
hes not even an American

just a citizen from a Pa.-- "Benedict" Arlen is soooo lame duck that u should hold ur nose when u pass his walking corpse-- our folks have had enough of his "shape shifiting"-- Regards, probus

i wanna see what benedict says at Bucknell-- i'm thinking... i'm thinking...-- how will students react to this bullshit?-- talk amongst urselves-- Regards, probus

Not for long, if the left gets it's way.

We'll back to only allowing white, landed gentry and carpetbaggers getting the privilege of the vote.

Dr. Grump

1) I'm not a liberal
2) If you don't have a plan, then stop bitching and moaning until you have one
3) Laws of the land are not made in a vacuum, so unless you have something better to offer nobody will vote for the GoP in the 2010 elections based on party policies, only on their hate of the other side.
4) How does the above benefit anybody?

Specter is an opportunist....he fell for the Democrats "Our ideology is sweeping the nation" line and became a turncoat traitor to his party. He will have to answer to his contituents for that.

We'll be lucky if we make it to 2010 for a vote, if the left doesn't figure it out. You guys are treading a very dangerous, very thin line and the people are fed up with it.

Forum List

Back