LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down At Town Hall Meeting

In the end yes it does come down to class...always has.

Thats Communist propaganda. The main thing that dopey moron like you never understand is that upward mobility keeps moving people up in economic spheres. Many of Today's millionaires were yesterdays middle class earners.

The only people who cry about classes are lazy fucks who cannot succeed.

Yep only republicans are hard workers...independents aren't..........

I didn't say that you dimwitted turd. Maybe if you learn how to read you might earn more.

I'm retired have been since I was 62. I'm now 85, soon 86. Been collecting social security since 65. Happy to be out of the godforsaken
awful ratrace of working and running around like a crazy person. I highly recommend retiring as soon as possible. People who work well past retirement are missing what life has to offer. I put 3 kids through college. They knew they needed to start out making really good money to have a chance at a decent life in america so yeah it all comes down to the $ and class. That's what this nation is all about and what it stands for...the $ first and foremost.

Thanks to the OP for "making a little holiday in my heart," as the saying goes.

Sadly, that strange individual (with those eyes of a fanatic) is my Representative (the district was gerrymandered to help him).

I'm retired have been since I was 62. I'm now 85, soon 86. Been collecting social security since 65. Happy to be out of the godforsaken
awful ratrace of working and running around like a crazy person. I highly recommend retiring as soon as possible. People who work well past retirement are missing what life has to offer. I put 3 kids through college. They knew they needed to start out making really good money to have a chance at a decent life in america so yeah it all comes down to the $ and class. That's what this nation is all about and what it stands for...the $ first and foremost.

Interesting post. Probably good advice.

Bug-eyed Schiff, Liar

Bug-eyed Schiff told a huge whopper: that he doesn't know who the "whistleblower" is. That is the individual whose machinations and contacts with Schiff's Intelligence Committee touched off the entire impeachment business. Schiff is asserting that he still, to this day, does not know who this individual is.

This is a lie. Bug-eyed Schiff know exactly who the "whistleblower" is, and have known it for nearly three years now. In Bug-eyed Schiff's case, it is only the latest in a career of lies, which is well documented. A partial litany would include the contradictory stories he has told about his office's contacts with the "whistleblower," his claims to have conclusive evidence proving that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians (which were blown apart by the Muller Report), and his claim that the FBI didn't use the absurd Steele Dossier as its justification to the FISA Court to surveil Carter Page.

This time, Bug-eyed Schiff raised his lies to a whole new level, by repeating his lie inside the halls of Congress. And he did it not once, but three times: once in his own Intelligence Committee and at least twice to the Senate during the question-and-answer phase.

Bug-eyed Schiff's repeated these lies in the halls of Congress, and in the most solemn setting possible. It is a lie that was made at the very highest levels of state.

This is a Facebook video. I recommend being on a desktop computer for this. Sorry folks.

CLICK HERE

Crowd Erupts at Schiff Town Hall Shouting 'Liar,' 'Treason'
Adam Schiff's town hall in Glendale,CA went completely off the rails when the crowd booed him off the stage and yelled "liar," "treason."

OMG this is awesome. I just stumbled on it while on Facebook. This made my day. I guess there are still some good folks here in California
That sent shivers down my leg.

Welcome to the rest of your miserable life, Shifty.

"Democrat impeachment commissar Adam Schiff received an unwelcome surprise during a Saturday town hall courtesy of President Trump's supporters.

The conniving congressman whose secret hearings in a locked room in the Capitol's basement served as the foundation for the articles of impeachment was shouted down by patriotic Americans.

When shifty Schiff took the stage at the Los Angeles area event sponsored by a group that backed the recognition of the Armenian genocide, a number of audience members serenaded him with their disapproval."

LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down By Trump Supporters At Town Hall

Wonderful to see!

Crowd Erupts at Schiff Town Hall Shouting 'Liar,' 'Treason'

Forum List

Back