LIAR! Schiff Shouted Down At Town Hall Meeting

This is a Facebook video. I recommend being on a desktop computer for this. Sorry folks.

CLICK HERE

Crowd Erupts at Schiff Town Hall Shouting 'Liar,' 'Treason'
Adam Schiff's town hall in Glendale,CA went completely off the rails when the crowd booed him off the stage and yelled "liar," "treason."

OMG this is awesome. I just stumbled on it while on Facebook. This made my day. I guess there are still some good folks here in California

The Facebook version is way better
You used to be able to post them here, but FB stopped allowing outside sharing of content. Some sort of firewall/blocking mechanism.

You can, however still share direct links to FB videos to share them. When you are watching a FB video, right click on the video, it will bring up a list of options; "play" "Mute/unmute" "show video URL" "copy video URL at current time"

Chose; "show video URL," and copy that, then use the green link button to paste it here, and anyone with FB can go to the link and watch it. ;)

You used to be able to post them here, but FB stoped allowing outside sharing of content.

You can, however still share direct links to FB videos to share them. When you are watching a FB video, right click on the video, it will bring up a list of options; "play" "Mute/unmute" "show video URL" "copy video URL at current time"

Chose; "show video URL," and copy that, then use the green link button to paste it here, and anyone with FB can go to the link and watch it. ;)

I put a "click here" link in the post. CLICK HERE

st.jpg

Democrats and republicans are cut of the same cloth...kiss the butts of the waelthy but tell us class warfare is wrong.

You used to be able to post them here, but FB stoped allowing outside sharing of content.

I put a "click here" link in the post. CLICK HERE

Yup, just like that!
iu

(I had seen that on FB already, it was hilarious.)

Forum List

Back