May you die in pain - Not right for people to say that to congressmen at Town Halls

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
‘May you die in pain’: Another GOP lawmaker grilled at health care town hall

Others have prescreened participants in the hopes of purging activists who do not live in the districts. That decision has drawn fire.

“Even when you had the conservative outrage over Obamacare, I don’t recall anyone trying to preselect attendance. The unwillingness to take criticism or any heat from a legislative decision is really unusual,” Norm Ornstein, a congressional ethics expert, told The Washington Post in May.

Iowa congressman walks out of a TV interview and into an angry town hall meeting

With his wife and daughter in the audience, people in the prescreened crowd shouted at Blum throughout the evening, complaining that he started late, that he didn’t immediately start answering questions about health care and that he said that his district offices are open and eager to deal with constituent concerns.

“You’re never there!” one woman shouted.

-----------------------

Just because Republicans want you to die in pain, you don't have to sink to their level. It's not right to tell them that. Vote them out of office. The only way to deal with Republicans is to defeat them. It's the only way.

Mehh. Another rigged town hall meeting with phony paid instigators feigning outrage.

I guess I am just cut from a different type of cloth...but I don't want a fucking thing from this criminal and tyrannical federal "gubermint". I don't want to be beholding to them in ANY way. I spit on them and give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. I got out from under their power by filling out the UCC-1 paper work and they certainly didn't like that....but they can eat shit and die for all I care.
14705666_2154623031428923_6359368163953161200_n.jpg

Others have prescreened participants in the hopes of purging activists who do not live in the districts. That decision has drawn fire.

“Even when you had the conservative outrage over Obamacare, I don’t recall anyone trying to preselect attendance. The unwillingness to take criticism or any heat from a legislative decision is really unusual,” Norm Ornstein, a congressional ethics expert, told The Washington Post in May.

Iowa congressman walks out of a TV interview and into an angry town hall meeting

With his wife and daughter in the audience, people in the prescreened crowd shouted at Blum throughout the evening, complaining that he started late, that he didn’t immediately start answering questions about health care and that he said that his district offices are open and eager to deal with constituent concerns.

-----------------------

Just because Republicans want you to die in pain, you don't have to sink to their level. It's not right to tell them that. Vote them out of office. The only way to deal with Republicans is to defeat them. It's the only way.
One person according to the headline. Not people. One person and they were wrong to say that. What did you think about the many face book posters who openly called for the death of Trump voters and President Trump? Advocates of murder. That was your party. Any comments about that?

-----------------------

One person according to the headline. Not people. One person and they were wrong to say that. What did you think about the many face book posters who openly called for the death of Trump voters and President Trump? Advocates of murder. That was your party. Any comments about that?
He hasn't commented on the actual attempts at murder, so no, you won't get an honest reply if any.

Vote them out of office. The only way to deal with Republicans is to defeat them. It's the only way.
Good luck, loser.
Trump Nation’s Secret Twitter Weapon

Read more

After the full repeal of Obamacare stalled in the Senate last month, one of the sharpest and most-shared online rebukes of the Republican turncoats came from one unassuming woman who loves dogs, Texas and Donald Trump.

“THESE 3 GOP Senators Just KILLED #RepealFirst Replace Later," wrote @ChristieC733, tagging the senators who stalled the push as well as the official accounts of the Republican National Committee and the Senate Republicans. Her tweet was shared hundreds of times within an hour, eclipsing many of the more famous pundits inside the Beltway.

Given her 238,000 followers—100,000 more than Dan Scavino, Trump’s social media director, and more than three times as many as famed white nationalist Richard Spencer—you might guess Christie is a prominent activist. But besides listing her membership in the National Rifle Association and ownership of a small business, Christie’s profile offers little information about her offline life or any explanation for her impressive following.

Christie’s clout comes from her presence in some of the leading pro-Trump “rooms,” private spaces on conservative Twitter that allow followers to coordinate messages and then retweet each other—dramatically multiplying their impact. One of her fellow “Twitter patriots,” as they call themselves, tweeted and retweeted more than 4,100 times over a recent four-day period.
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

-----------------------

Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

If that's the only way, you should try something else. You lost trying to do it.

-----------------------

If that's the only way, you should try something else. You lost trying to do it.
And look how Republicans are taking down the country. Republicans are once again proving what a disaster they are. They are motivating real Americans. Not Russian stooges but real Americans to fight back.
And they are.

Yes I agree that we are in a bad place when Americans are wishing painful death on other Americans.
The dems have been doing it for years.

And it is human nature to want to see them suffer in the same manner.

But of course we can and should rise above it. And when we fail, we pray for forgiveness.

This is where the Christian belief that we should pray for our enemies is very, very helpful.

Yes I agree that we are in a bad place when Americans are wishing painful death on other Americans.

But of course we can and should rise above it. And when we fail, we pray for forgiveness.

This is where the Christian belief that we should pray for our enemies is very, very helpful.
Christian beliefs are that adulterers be put to death ...your belief is that serial Adulterer and sexual creep Donald Trump is the second coming of Jesus Christ..pun intended ...

-----------------------

And look how Republicans are taking down the country. Republicans are once again proving what a disaster they are. They are motivating real Americans. Not Russian stooges but real Americans to fight back.
And they are.

You are? Seems to me that your fight has produced a losing effort.

-----------------------

And they are.

You are? Seems to me that your fight has produced a losing effort.
Real Americans did fight back.
That's how we got Trump, and we are THRILLED with him.

3141-trump-counties.png

And what is it Democrats have been doing for years?

Republicans who are crying "don't take away my healthcare whaaaaah!" only have healthcare because of Democrats.
Democrats want Americans educated so they can have some of the 6 million jobs currently unfilled and available from when Obama was president.
Democrats believe in equal pay for equal work.
Democrats took down Bin Laden.
Democrats feel people should have at least a minimum wage.

The only thing Republicans are good at is lying their way to political wins. Then they spend all their time trying to ruin the country.

And what is it Democrats have been doing for years?

Republicans who are crying "don't take away my healthcare whaaaaah!" only have healthcare because of Democrats.
Democrats want Americans educated so they can have some of the 6 million jobs currently unfilled and available from when Obama was president.
Democrats believe in equal pay for equal work.
Democrats took down Bin Laden.
Democrats feel people should have at least a minimum wage.

The only thing Republicans are good at is lying their way to political wins. Then they spend all their time trying to ruin the country.

What on earth are you gibbering about?

I guess I am just cut from a different type of cloth...but I don't want a fucking thing from this criminal and tyrannical federal "gubermint". I don't want to be beholding to them in ANY way. I spit on them and give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. I got out from under their power by filling out the UCC-1 paper work and they certainly didn't like that....but they can eat shit and die for all I care.View attachment 142709
I hate to break it to you Sanchez, but it was the British Government the revolutionaries were trying to get rid of. They gave us our federal government.

I guess I am just cut from a different type of cloth...but I don't want a fucking thing from this criminal and tyrannical federal "gubermint". I don't want to be beholding to them in ANY way. I spit on them and give them the double middle finger salute every chance I get. I got out from under their power by filling out the UCC-1 paper work and they certainly didn't like that....but they can eat shit and die for all I care.View attachment 142709
I hate to break it to you Sanchez, but it was the British Government the revolutionaries were trying to get rid of. They gave us our federal government.

Dude, you couldn't be more wrong....not even if you showed up at Michael Moore's house dressed like Mayor McCheese on Halloween night. Your ignorance of how this Republic devolved into a statutory law nightmare is obvious.

Forum List

Back