Attention American NRA Sick Gun Nutters. Can you ID this rod rammer? The only gun you should have.

View attachment 245767

Saw this whatever thang at the end, as helping to ram the rod down? (Or up a Gun Nutters Ass).. Can any Gun Nutter confirm model? And why needed? And really was it a good thang?
You ask for information while trying to be insulting. Who is the actual nutter here ?View attachment 246624
Dear Idiot. The first amendment was gone long ago. Trump is even seeking retribution against SNL & NBC. Trump says the news media “is the enemy of the American people.”. Anything you say can & will be held against you in a court of law. You only have the right to remain silent!
What laws has Trump put forward that affects the media ?He has been President for over 2 years now surely NBC is finished ? Maybe you should stop pull you head out of fourth point of contact and think before you call someone else an idiot.

View attachment 245767

Saw this whatever thang at the end, as helping to ram the rod down? (Or up a Gun Nutters Ass).. Can any Gun Nutter confirm model? And why needed? And really was it a good thang?
You ask for information while trying to be insulting. Who is the actual nutter here ?View attachment 246624
Dear Idiot. The first amendment was gone long ago. Trump is even seeking retribution against SNL & NBC. Trump says the news media “is the enemy of the American people.”. Anything you say can & will be held against you in a court of law. You only have the right to remain silent!
What laws has Trump put forward that affects the media ?He has been President for over 2 years now surely NBC is finished ? Maybe you should stop pull you head out of fourth point of contact and think before you call someone else an idiot.

Fact: "anything you say can & will be held against you in a court of law." You can be arrested for yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Elon Musk & Tesla were fined $40 million because he tweeted "he could take Tesla private at $420 per share"

How is that "Free Speech"? Sounds like very expensive speech to me.

Tweet or tell people you will kill the president. See how free you will be after that.

Say the wrong thing to police or under oath & you will be jailed or executed.

Last edited:
He used a 1903 Springfield. Sorry Ringel stepped out for a smoke.
Not in the turkey shoot, found a picture, looks like a percussion Kentucky long rifle in the common tongue, a Pennsylvania rifle in the high tongue....... :eusa_whistle:

The man knows his stuff. Bravo sir. Johny Depp is from Kentucky, and carried an M16 in Platoon. :)
One of these days I'll actually finish my 1750s Tulle Fusil de chasse......... As for Depp, I like him as an actor, beyond that I could care less. :dunno:
Been reenacting and doing living history for decades till I started having physical challenges not to mention one of my degrees is in history so attention to detail has always been paramount to me. That is when I grew out of my Hollywood reenacting phase..... :lol:
Currently trying to get back into living history here out west, 1870s - 1880s but with the wife's recurrent cancer pretty much everything's been put on hold.

Forum List

Back