Attention American NRA Sick Gun Nutters. Can you ID this rod rammer? The only gun you should have.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-2-13_19-25-11.png

Saw this whatever thang at the end, as helping to ram the rod down? (Or up a Gun Nutters Ass).. Can any Gun Nutter confirm model? And why needed? And really was it a good thang?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Seems the thang would slow fire rate then. And more in a school shooting in 2019 by Whitey guys.
Glad we have AR-XXX today in gun nutter hands, to kill more today in 2019 by anyone as a nutter. For personal reasons right now in 2019. AS NRA wants them to be unchecked. To score the most kills. At each new shooting proves the NRA wants you to die, so they keep unneeded guns.

Last edited:
View attachment 245767

Saw this whatever thang at the end, as helping to ram the rod down? (Our up a Gun Nutters Ass) Can any Gun Nutter confirm model? And why needed? And really was is good?
One, not a gun nutter but familiar with firearms from multiple time periods.
Two, it's a black powder, 18th century muzzle loading weapon. The attached ramrod tells me it's most likely an English flintlock dragoon pistol.
Three, you're a fanatical zealot but everyone knows that.

29002.jpg

• Banned
View attachment 245767

Saw this whatever thang at the end, as helping to ram the rod down? (Our up a Gun Nutters Ass) Can any Gun Nutter confirm model? And why needed? And really was is good?
Two, it's a black powder, 18th century muzzle loading weapon. The attached ramrod tells me it's most likely an English flintlock dragoon pistol.
Thanks, I understand that before post. Want to explore history. Can you give more on the device at the end? Seems it is English so far. Did others use?

View attachment 245767

Thanks, I understand that before post. Want to explore history. Can you give more on the hing?
The ramrod swing attachment was so mounted dragoons would not loose/drop the ramrod while reloading on horseback.

• Banned
View attachment 245767

29002.jpg
I see no end hinge thangy. So not the same. Or was it at the time a personal snap-on add on?

View attachment 245767

29002.jpg
I see no end hinge thangy. So not the same. Or was it at the time a personal snap-on add on?
I don't know what you're talking about, it's exactly the same thingy except in my picture the ramrod is in the stored position, in your picture the ramrod is in the barrel end.

• Banned
View attachment 245767

Thanks, I understand that before post. Want to explore history. Can you give more on the hing?
The ramrod swing attachment was so mounted dragoons would not loose/drop the ramrod while reloading on horseback.
It was interesting to see the device in a documentary to me. I noted the device. At in that time I would tear it off. Seems stupid, in the way. But I have no ramrod load skills in rapid fire. So far. Or want. As we have better killing guns for school kids shootings as options. ALL Approved by the NRA. But I won't be doing that to feed the NRA insane nutter needs for guns.

View attachment 245767

29002.jpg
I don't know what you're talking about, it's exactly the same thingy except in my picture the ramrod is in the stored position, in your picture the ramrod is in the barrel end.

Yes, I understand the basic function is for time. You're correct. It's about the Hinge helper to ram the load.
Any input as to good, better or worse/bad. I tried the old google answers. No luck here.

He used a 1903 Springfield. Sorry Ringel stepped out for a smoke.
That 1903 Springfield is a cartridge rifle. You push the loads down to store.
No ramrod needed to put a new round in to shoot.
WTF? You seem to be less flintlock informed.
FFS. I'm not a Gun Nutter by far, but you seem to be an uniformed Gun Nutter.

View attachment 245767

29002.jpg

Yes, I understand the basic function is for time. You're correct. It's about the Hinge helper to ram the load.
Any input as to good, better or worse/bad. I tried the old google answers. No luck here.
Apparently it worked well enough as they kept making them up through the early-mid 1800s with the advent of cylinder pistols.

View attachment 245767

29002.jpg

Apparently it worked well enough as they kept making them up through the early-mid 1800s with the advent of cylinder pistols.
Okay, I'm learning. Can you be more specific when to when? I'm not a gun Nutter. First Hinge thangy I've seen, want to know more.
btw. IMO. Civilian Gun Nutters should not have more than a Flintlock. To terrorize the public on their own.

Last edited:
He used a 1903 Springfield. Sorry Ringel stepped out for a smoke.
Not in the turkey shoot, found a picture, looks like a percussion Kentucky long rifle in the common tongue, a Pennsylvania rifle in the high tongue....... :eusa_whistle:

I thought I wanted one, until I saw the price. :eek:
What? The Kentucky? Kentucky's are fairly cheap but that depends on if you buy one from Dixie Gun works or from Track of the Wolf. ToF has the quality over Dixie but you will pay for it.

Forum List

Back