Oops: Google Maps reveals Patriot missile launch sites in Taiwan

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Now here's a huge surprise.

The Taiwanese government is doing damage control after the latest Google Maps upgrade revealed their most sensitive missile sites, down to the launcher types and models of the missiles, for all to see – including archenemy China.

Defense Ministry officials in Taipei are asking Google to blur the missile site locations, which were exposed in painstaking 3D detail in the latest upgrade of Google’s satellite map app, for the sake of national security – while urging the public to remain calm.

Oops: Google Maps reveals Patriot missile launch sites in Taiwan

Like China didn't know all that already?

Yeah, but google maps in asia sucks. They would probably bomb Pearl Harbor on accident.

China has their own version of NSA's nano-tech satellite surveillance fully capable of zooming in on fly poop if they want to. The stuff they have now is way beyond Google earth that we have access to....the NSA helped Google design it.
List of government space agencies - Wikipedia

Fly poop monitoring?

This where all the money goes?

I forget why I was looking on Google maps of Lima, Ohio last night but noticed a test track. Upon closer examination of the railroad cars next to it I surmise the Lima Army Tank Plant is still cranking them out.

upload_2019-2-16_15-33-15.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back