Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

Why is suicide higher for transsexuals?

I think its because their mental condition is so bad to begin with that it leads to cross dressing and sexual self mutilation
I‘m sure mental issues are common with them for a lot of reasons.

Piling on about how terrible, immoral, and messed up they are probably isn’t helping their high suicide rates either.

I‘m sure mental issues are common with them for a lot of reasons.

Piling on about how terrible, immoral, and messed up they are probably isn’t helping their high suicide rates either.
Is it piling on to say that boys do not belong in women’s sports or the female dressing rooms?

That trying to convince children that homosexuality is normal and acceptable?

I think perversion should be discouraged

How is it not “normal”? What is that supposed to mean?

It can be made socially normal, but is a biological defect. Not being attracted to the opposite sex means you have less chance of passing on your genes, which is the whole purpose of biological life.

I prefer to say heterosexuality is the default human condition.

It can be made socially normal, but is a biological defect. Not being attracted to the opposite sex means you have less chance of passing on your genes, which is the whole purpose of biological life.

I prefer to say heterosexuality is the default human condition.
If a woman chooses not to get pregnant, is that another ”character defect”? I don’t get it.

If a woman chooses not to get pregnant, is that another ”character defect”? I don’t get it.

I didn't say character defect, and I said nothing about choice.

Default human is two arms, two legs, head, two eyes etc. Male or Female, and heterosexual.

I didn't say character defect, and I said nothing about choice.

Default human is two arms, two legs, head, two eyes etc. Male or Female, and heterosexual.
”Default”, to my understanding, would also mean right-handed then. So what’s wrong with someone who is left-handed?

”Default”, to my understanding, would also mean right-handed then. So what’s wrong with someone who is left-handed?

Right handed is also default, but handedness isn't being turned into an acceptance vs. tolerance battle. It's also something that isn't detrimental to the ability of the organism to thrive.

Missing a leg, an eye, or even being nearsighted or deaf, those are detrimental defects. Things of variation like hair color, nose size, height (to a point) weight (to a point) aren't detrimental either.

Right handed is also default, but handedness isn't being turned into an acceptance vs. tolerance battle. It's also something that isn't detrimental to the ability of the organism to thrive.

Missing a leg, an eye, or even being nearsighted or deaf, those are detrimental defects. Things of variation like hair color, nose size, height (to a point) weight (to a point) aren't detrimental either.
“Detrimental to the ability of the organism to thrive“

So if the organism chooses not to procreate, then that‘s perfectly acceptable to you. If the organism lacks the ability to procreate, then that’s a huge issue to you.

Is that what you’re getting at?

“Detrimental to the ability of the organism to thrive“

So if the organism chooses not to procreate, then that‘s perfectly acceptable to you. If the organism lacks the ability to procreate, then that’s a huge issue to you.

Is that what you’re getting at?

It's the error in calling homosexuality "normal" or "default".

It's the difference between the old desire for tolerance, and the current demand for forced acceptance.

It's the error in calling homosexuality "normal" or "default".

It's the difference between the old desire for tolerance, and the current demand for forced acceptance.
Whether something is “normal” or not, I thought we agreed, isn’t the issue.

Being left-handed, being really tall, etc. are also not “normal”, but are acceptable to you.

Therefore, whether something is “normal” or not, isn’t the problem. The problem is…what? Lack of ability to procreate?

Being left-handed, being really tall, etc. are also not “normal”, but are acceptable to you.

Therefore, whether something is “normal” or not, isn’t the problem. The problem is…what? Lack of ability to procreate?

The issue is calling it normal, which is a premise to force acceptance vs asking for tolerance.

Is procreation the primary goal of a biological organism? Yes or no.

The issue is calling it normal, which is a premise to force acceptance vs asking for tolerance.

Is procreation the primary goal of a biological organism? Yes or no.
So I shouldn’t tolerate or accept people who are left-handed? I still don’t get it.

Some people are left-handed. Some people are tall. Some people are gay. Not everyone is “normal”. We’re all different. Why does that matter to you?

The primary goal for some organisms is to procreate and some choose not to. Not all women want to be mothers. I don’t see the issue.

The problem is pressuring children to accept mental illness as normal.

So I shouldn’t tolerate or accept people who are left-handed? I still don’t get it.

The primary goal for some organisms is to procreate and some choose not to. Not all women want to be mothers. I don’t see the issue.

You tolerate them every day.

The issue is homosexuality leads to no drive to mate with the opposite sex, if the primary goal of biological life in general is to pass on its genes, that lack of drive is a defect.

This is all a subset of the forced acceptance vs. tolerance argument. From forcing bakers to bake cakes for SSM weddings, to requiring kids to be taught pride agendas, to allowing parents or doctors to drug and mutilate minors.

Lines have to be drawn somewhere.

Forum List

Back