Attempted suicides double after reassignment surgery

Translated: you don't know .. but it sounds good.
A translation isn’t needed. Neither of us knows one way or the other, as I just said. I can’t prove that there is causation any more than you can’t prove that it’s not causation.

To truly determine a cause-and-effect relationship would require a randomization of treatments, in this case states, which simply isn’t practical. The logistics don’t work, not to mention the ethical problems with such an investigation.

This is merely an observational study. If you wish to believe that it comes down to some random coincidence, that’s on you. But if you really believe that, then let me leave you with something to think about:

The website I posted shows the suicide rates by state for several years. Check out the various years and you will see that there are some definite trends with the states at the top of the suicide rate list. Why are those states consistently at the top every single year? Montana, Alaska, and Wyoming, for example, are among the top 5 every single year. Neither you nor I can prove a causation or lack of causation there. Do you believe that is yet another magical coincidence? I don’t.

A translation isn’t needed. Neither of us knows one way or the other, as I just said. I can’t prove that there is causation any more than you can’t prove that it’s not causation.
Why does one need to substantiate your correlation? Otherwise .. it's just a meaningless jab about suicides.

Leave it to the left wing to put a happy face on castration. Reassignment? Is that what they call it when they dose a underage person with hormones and drugs and destroy any future they ever had in an operation that them into some zombie hybred human before they were old enough to consent to it? WTF?

Leave it to the left wing to put a happy face on castration. Reassignment? Is that what they call it when they dose a underage person with hormones and drugs and destroy any future they ever had in an operation that them into some zombie hybred human before they were old enough to consent to it? WTF?
They call it "diversity, inclusion and equity"

That doesn't come as a surprise. :(

It doesn't to anyone, even those that pretend otherwise for the sake of pushing a narrative know better deep down.

If you take a depressed, confused, and mentally ill person you can't help them by reinforcing their delusions to the point of chemically and physically altering their state of being. All that does is exacerbate their problems and makes it harder to pull them back.

If a crazy guy running around screaming he is Jesus you don't help him by giving him a robe and a crown of thorns and telling him that he is jesus. That just feeds into his insanity further.

To truly determine a cause-and-effect relationship would require a randomization of treatments, in this case states, which simply isn’t practical. The logistics don’t work, not to mention the ethical problems with such an investigation.

This is merely an observational study. If you wish to believe that it comes down to some random coincidence, that’s on you. But if you really believe that, then let me leave you with something to think about:

The website I posted shows the suicide rates by state for several years. Check out the various years and you will see that there are some definite trends with the states at the top of the suicide rate list. Why are those states consistently at the top every single year? Montana, Alaska, and Wyoming, for example, are among the top 5 every single year. Neither you nor I can prove a causation or lack of causation there. Do you believe that is yet another magical coincidence? I don’t.

Random coincidence? There could be a myriad of other factors involved, but why would you want to consider that at all when it defeats your stupid narrative.

The majority of them are in the northwest where it's dark and cold for much of the year. Alaska is known for its high suicide rates as well. But you keep running around with that big 'L' on your forehead, it suits you.

Random coincidence? There could be a myriad of other factors involved, but why would you want to consider that at all when it defeats your stupid narrative.

The majority of them are in the northwest where it's dark and cold for much of the year. Alaska is known for its high suicide rates as well. But you keep running around with that big 'L' on your forehead, it suits you.
- I agree there could be a myriad of other factors involved.

- I agree that Alaska is known for its high suicide rates.

- I don’t know if it has anything to do with how dark and cold it is.

- Red states, collectively, have very poor suicide rates. Not just Alaska.

Last edited:
- I agree there could be a myriad of other factors involved.

- I agree that Alaska is known for its high suicide rates.

- I don’t know if it has anything to do with how dark and cold it is.

- Red states, collectively, have very poor suicide rates. Not just Alaska.

Cold states collectively have very poor suicide rates.

That's the kind of thing that happens when you treat mental illness as a feature, instead of the flaw that it is...
Sorry for no link as I'm in a hurry, but I think I've read that along with autism, there is a statistical correlation between having been vaccinated (as a youngster, all vaccines included) and gender dysphoria.

You're not skeptical, you're biased.
I would need to sit down and crunch the numbers for that one.

Upon briefly looking at the map, it at least seems like it could be plausible, but the North East seems to throw that off, which leaves me unsure of how well that’s going to work overall.

What we do know is that Gender Affirming Care (GAC), as stated by the left, is a wolf in sheep's clothing and nothing more than propaganda and is used to emotionally bend and manipulate narrative.

GAC creates greater physical and what are seeing come to light, post procedural care with huge risks that the left ignore and leave out in their propaganda laden narratives.

Suicide rates are going to be higher in the LGBTQ community. Not surprising.
Why is suicide higher for transsexuals?

I think its because their mental condition is so bad to begin with that it leads to cross dressing and sexual self mutilation

Forum List

Back