Attempted Hit on the Ramos family

Shooting women and children on sight. Why am I not surprised at this 'creative idea'?

Let's recognize that Mexico is America--Central America. We have three Americas, North, South and Central.

You'd only have to shoot a few.

p.s. The fact that a criminal has ovaries or is under 18 does not make me inherently more sympathetic towards him/her. ;)

Challenge my actual statements please. I'm waiting to see a credible news story on this topic, not rumors from anti-immigration blogs and worldnetdaily.

You've made no statements that warrant challenging. You're an open border, illegal alien defending, zealot. Why you side with the repeat, illegal alien, drug smuggler over American border patrol agents is NOT a mystery.

I can't believe their local media outlet hasn't covered it yet...unless that media outlet has been subverted by commie liberals bent on opening the borders to Mexico. Entirely likely, given that they live in TEXAS, right? I mean, El Paso is totally known for being a hotbed of liberalism.

Exactly. As far as I'm concerned this is rumor and a publicity stunt. If there was a break in and arson, there would be a criminal investigation going on.

sky, do you believe the illegal alien was wrong to cross the border with illegal drugs and should have been arrested for doing so?

If her house was actually trashed, and violated in this way while she was away, the FIRST THING she'd do, as a cop's wife, is report it. DUH.

After the way they've been treated? Are you kidding? The LAST thing I'd do is report anything to the cops.

Heck, I haven't even been through what she's been through and I've learned to avoid the cops at all costs.

My friends house was robbed by the cops.

When I got a call saying my husband was kidnapped, I kept that scumbag on the phone and had my neighbors call the cops to trace the call. Not only didn't they trace the call, but they waited until after the guy hung up to call me and tell me they weren't tracing the call. All that time with that scumbag for NOTHING!!! Then the cops show up at my door and the first words out of their mouths are "We can't do anything about it, but tell us about it anyway." I still remember Sgt Brame, yeah, later turns out he killed his wife. These are the kind of cops we have. Of course they are, the good cops end up in jail like Ramos and Compean.

BTW, my husband had not been kidnapped it was a prank which the cops knew at the time. It would have taken them all of two minutes to break into my conversation and tell me to hang up rather than putting me through that garbage.

I haven't even gone through want the Ramos family has and I wouldn't have reported it to the cops.

You'd only have to shoot a few.

p.s. The fact that a criminal has ovaries or is under 18 does not make me inherently more sympathetic towards him/her. ;)

You favor of shooting children crossing the border with their families on sight?

Let's murder those kids, that will teach their parents a lesson.

sky, do you believe the illegal alien was wrong to cross the border with illegal drugs and should have been arrested for doing so?

Absolutely. If the agents hadn't been incompetent and dishonest Aldrete-Davila they wouln't be serving time in prison. The agents had two opportunities to arrest the smuggler and they blew both chances.

The smuggler should have been the one prosecuted. The shoot was illegal, and the agents knew it, did not report it to their supervisor, they filed false reports and destroyed evidence. Later, a month later, they claimed the smuggler had a gun. No other agent--eye witness backed them up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. The agents had two opportunities to arrest him and they blew both chances.

The smuggler should have been the one prosecuted. The shoot was illegal, and the agents filed false reports and destroyed evidence.

Thanks.

The ball is in your court, Pale.

I can't believe their local media outlet hasn't covered it yet...unless that media outlet has been subverted by commie liberals bent on opening the borders to Mexico. Entirely likely, given that they live in TEXAS, right? I mean, El Paso is totally known for being a hotbed of liberalism.

No newspaper in their right mind is going to print ANYTHING bad about the drug smugglers anywhere near the Mexico border, like El Paso. Not unless they want to be shot along with their family and their business burnt to the ground.

Mexico is about it implode. The crime and corruption is rampant, and drugs are behind the majority of it. If we were smart we'd pull all our troops out of the middle east and annex Mexico. It's right next door and would be a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to do, not to mention solve some MAJOR problems we have here at home.

Last edited:
Thanks.

The ball is in your court, Pale.

OK... since sky didn't back up anything she said with "proof," neither will I.... so, the border agents are victims of Johnny Sutten, Bush's attack dog, who has enough power and influence to make whatever happen he wants to happen. Bush tells him to make an example out of Ramos and Compean so the border patrol agents will back off his beloved illegal aliens, so he does. You can do a lot of things when you have the power of the Presidency and the government behind you. The whole thing against the agents is contrived. Now prove me wrong.

Read the trial transcripts and get back to me, Pale Rider. Ramos and Compean were arrested, tried and convicted by a unnanimous jury and sentenced. They are serving time in prison. Their appeals were found to be without merit.

Justice has been served.

If the story is true about the Ramos family being terrorized by a burglary and arson why are there no credbile news stories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the trial transcripts and get back to me, Pale Rider. Ramos and Compean were arrested, tried and convicted by a unnanimous jury. Their appeals were found to be without merit.

Justice has been served.

It was a rail road job from start to finish by Bush's attack dog. The judge was on the dole, as was the jury.

There was no more "justice" in that court room than there is down at your local tavern.

Last edited:
OK... since sky didn't back up anything she said with "proof," neither will I.... so, the border agents are victims of Johnny Sutten, Bush's attack dog, who has enough power and influence to make whatever happen he wants to happen. Bush tells him to make an example out of Ramos and Compean so the border patrol agents will back off his beloved illegal aliens, so he does. You can do a lot of things when you have the power of the Presidency and the government behind you. The whole thing against the agents is contrived. Now prove me wrong.

Irrelevant.

You said this:

Well perish the thought.... it surely is BETTER that your beloved REPEAT, illegal alien, drug smuggler GOT OFF isn't it... :eusa_hand:

I challenged your statement asked sky for clarification, which she provided.

Concede the point and move on.

Well, how about we compromise, Ravi, and just kill the bad guys. Then, we'll see how it goes?
Who gets to decide who the bad guys are? The trouble with making crossing the border the same punishment as murdering someone...oh never mind, it's just stupid.

Who gets to decide who the bad guys are? The trouble with making crossing the border the same punishment as murdering someone...oh never mind, it's just stupid.

it's very simple. If they are attempting to illegally cross the border, they get shot. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I bet border crossings would drop to 0.

No newspaper in their right mind is going to print ANYTHING bad about the drug smugglers anywhere near the Mexico border, like El Paso. Not unless they want to be shot along with their family and their business burnt to the ground.

Mexico is about it implode. The crime and corruption is rampant, and drugs are behind the majority of it. If we were smart we'd pull all our troops out of the middle east and annex Mexico. It's right next door and would be a hell of a lot cheaper and easier to do, not to mention solve some MAJOR problems we have here at home.

Here is the article on this situation:

Home of family of jailed ex-Border Patrol agent burglarized, vandalized - El Paso Times

Noticeably absent is any comment from the local police department. The only source for information is the alleged "victim."

Last edited:
Also, that newspaper is full of articles documenting the activities of criminal groups south of the border...I think you were pulling a fart outta your ass, Pale, and mistook it for a fact.

Also, that newspaper is full of articles documenting the activities of criminal groups south of the border...I think you were pulling a fart outta your ass, Pale, and mistook it for a fact.

I use my TV as my computer monitor as well. I watch the news with PIP while I'm on the net. I heard yesterday that Mexico was a boiling pot of drug ridden crime and violence. Daily shootings and such that are about to bring the country to ruin. I've heard that before, that Mexican drug smugglers shoot right across the border into America. It's being ignored, and why I don't know. Our southern border is REAL MESS, and is going to be a MASSIVE problem to fix, because in my opinion, it will have to include fixing Mexico.

For the life of me, I don't know why we're dicking around over there in the middle east. We ought to bring all our troops home and invade Mexico, then just keep pushing right on down. Anex the hell otta the whole works. (See how Mexico felt about having twenty million Americans in their country.) The middle east could fucking drink their oil. We wouldn't need it.

I'll go along with you, shoot everyone illegally crossing the border on sight. I advocate building the fence though too.

Last edited:
it's very simple. If they are attempting to illegally cross the border, they get shot. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I bet border crossings would drop to 0.
No doubt, but that attitude is as morally reprehensible as the belief that animals welcome sexual attention from humans.

Forum List

Back