Attempted Hit on the Ramos family

Actually it's a discussion of an attempted hit on one of the families of one of the agents and harassment of their son in school.

And it's a discussion that the Ramos family and the supporters of the convicted agents are using the incident as publicity for their agenda to push Bush into signing a pardon for convicted Agent Ramos whose appeals have failed.

And it's a discussion that the Ramos family and the supporters of the convicted agents are using the incident as publicity for their agenda to push Bush into signing a pardon for convicted Agent Ramos whose appeals have failed.

Well perish the thought.... it surely is BETTER that your beloved REPEAT, illegal alien, drug smuggler GOT OFF isn't it... :eusa_hand:

Actually it's a discussion of an attempted hit on one of the families of one of the agents and harassment of their son in school.

Let me ask you a question. In the instance of any convicted felon who is involved in a high-profile murder case, and has children, do you think those children might be harassed by their peers and others at school?

And, no. I don't believe there was an attempted "hit" on this family. If there had been, even in the case of this dirty, discredited cop, law enforcement would have been ALL OVER IT.

And yet no one in favor of keeping these agents in jail for an unjustified 10 and 11 years has spoken out against the treatment of this family.

Yep. I didn't want to derail the thread but I need to point out your retardedness.

I don't believe that people have an inherent right to knowingly transgress our borders for illegal purposes. So, if that's retarded, guilty as charged.

And, if we did start shooting on sight, the illegal crossings would end. Immediately.

And, I'm also cool with that. Illegal immigration is just one more issue that our going to hell in a handbasket economy does not need.

Consider the source of the story, WORLDNUT DAILY. It is all over anti-immigration rags.

Well perish the thought.... it surely is BETTER that your beloved REPEAT, illegal alien, drug smuggler GOT OFF isn't it... :eusa_hand:

This is just tarded. You seem think that those who believe that the border agents are guilty also condone the offense of the drug smuggler. I know I don't nor have I seen any posters do so either.

I don't believe that people have an inherent right to knowingly transgress our borders for illegal purposes. So, if that's retarded, guilty as charged.

And, if we did start shooting on sight, the illegal crossings would end. Immediately.

And, I'm also cool with that. Illegal immigration is just one more issue that our going to hell in a handbasket economy does not need.
And if we killed the entire population of the world, we'd have no more crime.

And yet no one in favor of keeping these agents in jail for an unjustified 10 and 11 years has spoken out against the treatment of this family.

I'm waiting to read a credble news story from a source other than an anti-immigration group. Try finding an AP story on this. Every source of this rumor goes back to WorldNutDaily.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just tarded. You seem think that those who believe that the border agents are guilty also condone the offense of the drug smuggler. I know I don't nor have I seen any posters do so either.

Then you need to question sky frolicker about where her loyalties lie. She's an open border, illegal alien defending, zealot. She couldn't care less about America's sovereignty.

And if we killed the entire population of the world, we'd have no more crime.

Shooting women and children on sight. Why am I not surprised at this 'creative idea'?

Let's recognize that Mexico is America--Central America. We have three Americas, North, South and Central.

Then you need to question sky frolicker about where her loyalties lie. She's an open border, illegal alien defending, zealot. She couldn't care less about America's sovereignty.

Challenge my actual statements please. I'm waiting to see a credible news story on this topic, not rumors from anti-immigration blogs and worldnetdaily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pale Rider said:

Shooting women and children on sight. Why am I not surprised at this 'creative idea'?

Let's recognize that Mexico is America--Central America. We have three Americas, North, South and Central.

I rest my case.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to read a credble news story from a source other than an anti-immigration group. Try finding an AP story on this. Every source of this rumor goes back to WorldNutDaily.

I can't believe their local media outlet hasn't covered it yet...unless that media outlet has been subverted by commie liberals bent on opening the borders to Mexico. Entirely likely, given that they live in TEXAS, right? I mean, El Paso is totally known for being a hotbed of liberalism.

Forum List

Back