Attempted Hit on the Ramos family

I use my TV as my computer monitor as well. I watch the news with PIP while I'm on the net. I heard yesterday that Mexico was a boiling pot of drug ridden crime and violence. Daily shootings and such that are about to bring the country to ruin. I've heard that before, that Mexican drug smugglers shoot right across the border into America. It's being ignored, and why I don't know. Our southern border is REAL MESS, and is going to be a MASSIVE problem to fix, because in my opinion, it will have to include fixing Mexico.

I was with you up until here:

We ought to bring all our troops home and invade Mexico, then just keep pushing right on down. Anex the hell otta the whole works. (See how Mexico felt about having twenty million Americans in their country.)

Oh, HELL TO THE NO. The last thing we need is another quagmire of an invasion. We just need to put a percentage of troops on our border and shoot everything that tries to cross it: Antelope, turtle, and human.

I advocate building the fence though too.

I'm a fence fan, too.

No doubt, but that attitude is as morally reprehensible as the belief that animals welcome sexual attention from humans.

How many Mexicans, Guatemalans and Salvadorans die each year attempting to cross the border illegally? How many Americans are murdered each year by illegal immigrants.

Here is a plain fact: If U.S. forces shot a dozen or so people attempting to cross the border illegally, the huge amount of suffering caused by our current level of negligence would drop to nothing.

Aggressively protecting the border is a whole lot more humane than allowing half dead humans to run the gauntlet through the desert to see if they can sneak across it without getting caught.

Your problem, Ravi, is that you're willing to tolerate an incredible amount of negligent inhumanity as long as you can ignore it versus actively inflicting a small amount of suffering to eliminate that widespread inhumanity.

It's such a hippy flower child mentality. You could learn a lot from Julius Caesar.

You make an example out of a few, and eliminate life-endangering attempts by the many.

Last edited:
How many Mexicans, Guatemalans and Salvadorans die each year attempting to cross the border illegally? How many Americans are murdered each year by illegal immigrants.

Here is a plain fact: If U.S. forces shot a dozen or so people attempting to cross the border illegally, the huge amount of suffering caused by our current level of negligence would drop to nothing.

Aggressively protecting the border is a whole lot more humane than allowing half dead humans to run the gauntlet through the desert to see if they can sneak across it without getting caught.

Your problem, Ravi, is that you're willing to tolerate an incredible amount of negligent inhumanity as long as you can ignore it versus actively inflicting a small amount of suffering to eliminate that widespread inhumanity.

It's such a hippy flower child mentality. You could learn a lot from Julius Caesar.
lol, my problem is that I don't believe in killing people that are for the most part just trying to feed their families. You on the other hand want to play God.

Open borders would also be a whole lot more humane than half dead humans trying to run the gauntlet...not to mention more cost effective.

lol, my problem is that I don't believe in killing people that are for the most part just trying to feed their families. You on the other hand want to play God.

Open borders would also be a whole lot more humane than half dead humans trying to run the gauntlet...not to mention more cost effective.

I think that if you want to live surrounded by millions of mexicans, you should move south, and see how it works out for you.

Here's how to fix the border situation..........

All returning Iraq and Afghanistan vets should be offered a position in Border Patrol. I mean.....they've basically been pulling police duty over there in Iraq, and, they're already trained.

Every 10 - 20 miles, build a barracks and staff it with 10 people port watch/10 people starboard watch, week at a time guard duty, with Humvees and weapons.

Every 50 - 100 miles, have a small airfield for Predator and Reaper drones, with 2 surveillance (1 in the air at all time), and 1 standby Reaper for targeting.

First person that crosses the border, give 'em a warning shot from a Reaper with a gatling gun.

Now, considering that the Predators can patrol up to 250 miles at a time, it would cover the entire border WITHOUT the expense of putting up and maintaining a fence.

That would stop the drug runners and illegals.

As far as Ramos and Campion? Well....my personal opinion is that the drug smuggler had connections with the Mexican government, which is probably why they were able to get Bush and Co. to let him off, while prosecuting the people that were doing their job.

And.......if Scooter Libby can get a pardon in spite of illegal stuff, why the hell can't this idiot of a president (Bush Jr.) pardon THEM? At a minimum, commute their sentence and release them from jail.

And.....the moron that said we should invade Mexico needs their heads re-examined. Apparently the douche didn't learn much in the AF other than brown nosing and butt kissing.

Last edited:
Here's how to fix the border situation..........

All returning Iraq and Afghanistan vets should be offered a position in Border Patrol. I mean.....they've basically been pulling police duty over there in Iraq, and, they're already trained.

Every 10 - 20 miles, build a barracks and staff it with 10 people port watch/10 people starboard watch, week at a time guard duty, with Humvees and weapons.

Every 50 - 100 miles, have a small airfield for Predator and Reaper drones, with 2 surveillance (1 in the air at all time), and 1 standby Reaper for targeting.

First person that crosses the border, give 'em a warning shot from a Reaper with a gatling gun.

Now, considering that the Predators can patrol up to 250 miles at a time, it would cover the entire border WITHOUT the expense of putting up and maintaining a fence.

That would stop the drug runners and illegals.

:smoke:

I'm keeping that in mind. You justify the killing of children to make a political point. :cuckoo: Kill those brown babies!

NO KILLING OF CHILDREN!

However.......that's what the Predator drones are for, they can sniff out targets, so that you can save the kids and kill the adults.

Like I said.....my plan could be put in place in around 6 months to a year, and it would be more solid than a fence, as well as not as manpower intensive.

NO KILLING OF CHILDREN!

However.......that's what the Predator drones are for, they can sniff out targets, so that you can save the kids and kill the adults.

Like I said.....my plan could be put in place in around 6 months to a year, and it would be more solid than a fence, as well as not as manpower intensive.

At least you have a concern for innocent children. catz wanted to mow kids down to make a political point.

Hey.....Yeshua is my big brother.

He had a soft spot for kids.

Why would I be any different?

Besides.......from the ages of 5 through 12? I was abused as a child myself.

Ever had to take on a 6 ft, 40 year old man when you're 6? I did regularly when he beat up my mother and sister.

Took a bullwhip across the back for it once.

Hey.....Yeshua is my big brother.

He had a soft spot for kids.

Why would I be any different?

Besides.......from the ages of 5 through 12? I was abused as a child myself.

Ever had to take on a 6 ft, 40 year old man when you're 6? I did regularly when he beat up my mother and sister.

Took a bullwhip across the back for it once.
I'll miss you.

I was with you up until here:

Oh, HELL TO THE NO. The last thing we need is another quagmire of an invasion. We just need to put a percentage of troops on our border and shoot everything that tries to cross it: Antelope, turtle, and human.

I'm a fence fan, too.

We flew the American Flag over Mexico city once before and we can do it again. At this point, I'm all for taking them over and making them part of the USA, it would be better for everybody but the drug dealers and the corrupt Mexican officials.

Hell catz, invading Mexico would be anything but a quagmire. It's right next door, and our troops could R&R right there... :lol:

In all seriousness, I think annexing Mexico wouldn't be half the trouble we had in Iraq.

do you have any tone besides hysteria?

No, she doesn't. Neither does the idiot who thinks he's a biker bell hop. That's why they get along. They feed off each others hysteria. Zealots always do love each other.

I think they're funny, like a pool toy.

So the cocaine dealer with the unregistered gun Bush just pardoned WAS worthy of a pardon... over two of his own border patrol agents?

do you even know the conditions of a pardon? jesus,..

what requirements does the one being pardoned need to meet? and you think the US Attorneys and others are all scumbags? based on what...emotion?

Bush is a Mexico lover. He's also an amnesty backer. Johnny Sutton was Bush's attack dog. He did what Bush told him to do, and Bush told Sutten to cook up a good case against Ramos and Compean to put a scare into all border patrol agents, to back off the illegals.

Bush is a POS, Sutten is a POS.

The agents should have gotten a pardon. I will hate Bush to the day I die for not giving them one.

Forum List

Back