Attempted Hit on the Ramos family

They would have if they weren't dirty and hadn't lied. They don't deserve a symbolic gesture.

So the cocaine dealer with the unregistered gun Bush just pardoned WAS worthy of a pardon... over two of his own border patrol agents?

Bush is a Mexico lover. He's also an amnesty backer. Johnny Sutton was Bush's attack dog. He did what Bush told him to do, and Bush told Sutten to cook up a good case against Ramos and Compean to put a scare into all border patrol agents, to back off the illegals.

Bush is a POS, Sutten is a POS.

The agents should have gotten a pardon. I will hate Bush to the day I die for not giving them one.

Last edited:
So the cocaine dealer with the unregistered gun Bush just pardoned WAS worthy of a pardon... over two of his own border patrol agents?

Bush is a Mexico lover. He's also an amnesty backer. Johnny Sutton was Bush's attack dog. He did what Bush told him to do, and Bush told Sutten to cook up a good case against Ramos and Compean to put a scare into all border patrol agents, to back off the illegals.

Bush is a POS, Sutten is a POS.

The agents should have gotten a pardon. I will hate Bush to the day I die for not giving them one.
When are we comparing felons?

We're trained to yell out "Police!' very loud and then issue the voice commands, whatever we want them to do and we're trained to keep repeating it in a very loud voice until we get compliance. If there's no compliance and your life or someone else's life is in danger then it's "bang-bang".

If someone is running away from us there's no shooting them (unless someone's life is in danger from them) and we can't fire warning shots.

I remember this case erupting on a restricted email discussion list I am on. There was much to-ing and fro-ing and it was inconclusive. There certainly wasn't blind support for these blokes.

If someone is pointing a gun at you, your life is in danger. The doctor for the prosecution said the wound was consistent with someone that was turning as if pointing something behind him while running away. What do you think he was pointing, his finger?

The problem with that is that it sends a very dangerous message, both to law enforcement professionals, and to the rest of society, that cops are above the laws that constrain us lesser mortals. That is not a scenario that I can condone.

Do you know how I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're dirty? Because they removed evidence from the scene and didn't file their reports. They hoped their dirty little deeds would disappear.

Complete and utter bullshit.

And, I GUARANTEE they've done this before and gotten away with it because the population they are policing typically has no recourse.

Do I hate the idea of illegal immigration? You have NO FUCKING IDEA how much I hate it. But I hate dirty cops more.

YOu want to do something about illegal immigration? Good. We're on the same page. As far as I'm concerned, illegal border crossings should be a shoot on sight scenario.

But change the laws. Don't reward cops for breaking them simply because their lawbreaking fits your agenda.

There were two supervisors on the scene whose job it was to file that report. One of them said not to or they'd be here all night. One of them testified against Ramos and Compean and got a promotion. One of the agents admits to being angry and picking up some of his bullets casings and tossing them in the air. There was other clean up of the scene.

Ramos and Compean didn't file a false report, they didn't file any report. It was the supervisor's job to file the report after the incident was reported to them, which it was as they were ON THE SCENE immediately after the shooting. If anyone should be doing jail time for filing a false report, it should be the supervisors, one of whom got a promotion.

When are we comparing felons?

The point is, why would a cocaine dealer with an unregistered weapon be more worthy of a pardon than a border patrol agent caught up in some trumped up bull shit by Bush's attack dog Johnny Sutten? I think I already answered that.

Bush is a POS. Sutten is a POS. They cooked up the case against the two border patrol agents, and the legal proceedings were fucked up from the start. Bush wanted to send a message to ALL the border patrol agents... DON'T FUCK WITH THE ILLEGALS!

Hey Bush... I hope like hell the proverbial door DOES hit you in the ass on your way out. This incident and NOT pardoning Ramos and Compean will forever tarnish Bush's legacy. His legacy will be one of an illegal alien coddler who sold out his own country for the safety of a known, illegal alien, REPEATING, drug smuggler. What an absolute, mother fucking, PIECE OF SHIT!

Last edited:
I don't know if Ramos is guilty, but the courts apparently think so.

But going after the guy's family, and making the kid sit though a school event where his father is publically trashed is just plain old outrageous.

Somebody needs to help that family, I think, because they shouldn't have to take crap like this.

Where's all those right wing millionaires?

This is just wrong.

This is part of the proof that it was a frame up. They are doing their best to ostracize the families so they will stop complaining and stop pointing out the wrongs done to them.

If someone is pointing a gun at you, your life is in danger. The doctor for the prosecution said the wound was consistent with someone that was turning as if pointing something behind him while running away. What do you think he was pointing, his finger?

The wound may have been consistent with the man turning around to face the shooting but does not prove the smuggler had a gun.

Other eye witness agent testimony is that the smuggler did not have a gun.

You forget that before hitting the smuggler the agents had already fired 14 shots.

You have a faith based belief that smuggler had a gun. NO other evidence supports your belief.

The wound may have been consistent with the man turning around to face the shooting but does not prove the smuggler had a gun.

You forget that before hitting the smuggler the agents had already fired 14 shots.

You have a faith based belief that smuggler had a gun. NO other evidence supports your belief.

Well maybe we should invite the illegal alien, repeat drug smuggler over to Bush's house so he can fuck one of his daughters. I mean if we're going to bend over backwards defending the drug smugglers, they MUST be REALLY NICE GUYS that DESERVE IT....... RIGHT?! Or maybe you'd like to donate some money to the "DEFEND THE DRUG SMUGGLERS LEGAL FUND?"

Just where the fuck do your loyalties lie anyway? Oh wait... I remember... WITH THE ILLEGAL ALIENS! You're the OPEN BORDERS girl.

Last edited:
There were two supervisors on the scene whose job it was to file that report. One of them said not to or they'd be here all night. One of them testified against Ramos and Compean and got a promotion. One of the agents admits to being angry and picking up some of his bullets casings and tossing them in the air. There was other clean up of the scene.

Ramos and Compean didn't file a false report, they didn't file any report. It was the supervisor's job to file the report after the incident was reported to them, which it was as they were ON THE SCENE immediately after the shooting. If anyone should be doing jail time for filing a false report, it should be the supervisors, one of whom got a promotion.

Wrong.

In this, and almost every other law enforcement department, it is the responsibility of an officer involved in a shooting to file a report on that shooting. If supervisors were present, they would then provide supplementary descriptions of what occurred.

And this is serious shit, y'all, it isn't like forgetting to put gas in your car or losing your keys. Wielding a firearm is taken very seriously by departments, and it is carefully documented. If you discharge a weapon, and you're trained to shoot for vital organs and/or the head, you know the odds are good that you might kill or seriously injure someone at any point when you fire your weapon.

Cops don't just "forget" this stuff. And you don't EVER wait for someone else to CYA. I say bollocks.

Last edited:

And do ya think that with 14 bullets whizzing by him that the fleeing suspect might start zig-ziagging or running erratically (you know to not give them an easy target) thus the entry wound looking like he was "turning to fire a gun" when there wasn't even one to be fired?

I know if I'm getting shot at I'm not going to run in a straight line.

Last edited:
I agree with what you've said about the border guards and the woman in the "news" report, but this is just retarded.

I'm not going to apologize for my position on defending our borders, but that isn't what this discussion is about here. It's about officers who crossed the line and committed illegal acts, and should do the time for it.

I'm not going to apologize for my position on defending our borders, but that isn't what this discussion is about here. It's about officers who crossed the line and committed illegal acts, and should do the time for it.
Yep. I didn't want to derail the thread but I need to point out your retardedness.

The point is, why would a cocaine dealer with an unregistered weapon be more worthy of a pardon than a border patrol agent caught up in some trumped up bull shit by Bush's attack dog Johnny Sutten? I think I already answered that.!

None of these folks are worthy of pardons, IMO.

Wrong.

In this, and almost every other law enforcement department, it is the responsibility of an officer involved in a shooting to file a report on that shooting. If supervisors were present, they would then provide supplementary descriptions of what occurred.

And this is serious shit, y'all, it isn't like forgetting to put gas in your car or losing your keys. Wielding a firearm is taken very seriously by departments, and it is carefully documented. If you discharge a weapon, and you're trained to shoot for vital organs and/or the head, you know the odds are good that you might kill or seriously injure someone at any point when you fire your weapon.

Cops don't just "forget" this stuff. And you don't EVER wait for someone else to CYA. I say bollocks.

That's why from start to finish this whole thing stinks, to high heaven. So why is it that Bush and Sutten sided with a known, REPEAT, illegal alien, drug smuggler? I mean if there's SO MUCH that's unkown or can't be documented, don't you think AMERICA should have given the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT to IT'S OWN BORDER PATROL AGENTS?

Bottom line, Bush pardons a cocaine dealer with an unregistered weapon over his own border patrol agents. I hope he rots in hell.

Actually it's a discussion of an attempted hit on one of the families of one of the agents and harassment of their son in school.

The point is, why would a cocaine dealer with an unregistered weapon be more worthy of a pardon than a border patrol agent caught up in some trumped up bull shit by Bush's attack dog Johnny Sutten? I think I already answered that.

Bush is a POS. Sutten is a POS. They cooked up the case against the two border patrol agents, and the legal proceedings were fucked up from the start. Bush wanted to send a message to ALL the border patrol agents... DON'T FUCK WITH THE ILLEGALS!

Hey Bush... I hope like hell the proverbial door DOES hit you in the ass on your way out. This incident and NOT pardoning Ramos and Compean will forever tarnish Bush's legacy. His legacy will be one of an illegal alien coddler who sold out his own country for the safety of a known, illegal alien, REPEATING, drug smuggler. What an absolute, mother fucking, PIECE OF SHIT!
Justice surely dictates the removal of a pardon, not the addition of a pardon.

Forum List

Back