Attempted Hit on the Ramos family

You know, no one is more sympathetic to the plight of border patrol officers than me. It's a difficult job, they lack federal support in doing it, and it's gotten harder in the past 8 years.

BUT I cannot condone pardoning a sworn law enforcement officer who falsified reports, lied in his testimony, and screwed with the evidence. Our entire system of justice rests on being able to trust cops and others in these kinds of positions to do their jobs.

NOTHING is more damaging to the field of law enforcement and the public trust in these institutions like these officers.

I hope they serve EVERY FUCKING DAY of their sentences.

Love,

One of their peers

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Monica said visiting Ramos has become very difficult for her family.

"My husband, the deplorable conditions that he's in, it's unheard of," she said in the interview. "When I go in and I see him, I try to keep him in the highest spirits I can possibly keep him in. It is difficult for him."

She said Ignacio is in segregation for 23 hours every day, and he's not allowed out of his cell on weekends.

"I'm surprised that my husband hasn't accidentally ended up on death row with the way he's being treated in prison," Ramos said. "He doesn't even go by a name any more. He is literally 58079180. He's a number in the system. It is awful."

When Monica and her children enter the Phoenix prison, they are extensively searched for weapons and drugs. The family is not allowed to touch Ignacio for more than one second because guards worry that visitors may be giving him contraband.

"I mean, are we for real? He's in there because he was stopping a drug smuggler," she said. "And yet my kids have to go through an extensive search when we see him. ... We're not able to have any physical contact with him while we're there. "

Welcome to "committing a felony, 101." What does this bitch not understand about the fact that her husband totally dragged his profession, his oath of office, and his badge through the shitter. He knew what he was doing, and he should pay for it.

Comments from the guy who prosecuted the case:

After the sentencing Thursday, U.S. Attorney Johnny Sutton praised prosecutors for their work on an unpopular case. Sutton said that the Border Patrol badge is not "a license to shoot people, especially unarmed suspects who are running away from you, lie to your superior and write a false report."

Sutton took to task radio talk shows and cable news shows for presenting only one side of the story. He also questioned the agents' claim that they thought the smuggler had a gun. "The evidence reflects something completely different," he said. "The agents did not take cover and did not tell other agents to Get down. Someone has a gun.' "

Sutton said that he felt no sympathy for Aldrete, whom he called a "piece of dirt."

Sentence handed to border agents; free until Jan. 17 - DailyBulletin.com

I must say I think this is a bogus issue used to stoke the flames of anti-immigration sentiments.

When I see people like Lou Dobbs who harp on this case, who in his head and heart thinks he is not racist (because his wife is an immigrant), but whose actions betray his head and heart, I remember that whether somebody is a racist, an anti-semite or a gay basher they are betrayed by their actions and words taken together. Most every dope like this that I've ever met is in denial about their own hate, fear and loathing of the other.

The beatdown will commence in 5...4...3...2...

Awwwwwwwww ....

Sorry, I've met a rare few decent cops in my time. You may be one of them but that doesn't change my overall opinion that law enforcement officers are basically a bunch of C students who enjoy being in the position of dominance over a fellow human being who has to be subservient.

Sorry, I've met a rare few decent cops in my time. You may be one of them but that doesn't change my overall opinion that law enforcement officers are basically a bunch of C students who enjoy being in the position of dominance over a fellow human being who has to be subservient.

I'm not a cop, but I've spent the last 19 years working with them daily, all over the U.S.

Please stop taking out your little ODD issues on an honorable profession. And, grow the fuck up. They have a job to do. Most of them do it well. Many of the good things they do, you'll never hear about, because they do their jobs, don't brag about it, and go home.

But, I do find that those who are the quickest to throw stones at guys in uniform are stereotypically a cowardly bunch of punkass juvenile twats who wouldn't last a day in the job, and don't realize their own weakness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back