Attempted Hit on the Ramos family

I'm not a cop, but I've spent the last 19 years working with them daily, all over the U.S.

Please stop taking out your little ODD issues on an honorable profession. And, grow the fuck up. They have a job to do. Most of them do it well. Many of the good things they do, you'll never hear about, because they do their jobs, don't brag about it, and go home.

But, I do find that those who are the quickest to throw stones at guys in uniform are stereotypically a cowardly bunch punkass of gits who wouldn't last a day in the job, and don't realize their own weakness.

Awwwww .... shucks. :lol:

:clap2:

I'm not a cop, but I've spent the last 19 years working with them. And, not to generalize, but those who stereotypically demean the profession without having a clue what cops deal with in their day to day lives are generally the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

Please stop taking out your little ODD issues on an honorable profession. And, grow the fuck up. They have a job to do. Most of them do it well. Many of the good things they do, you'll never hear about, because they do their jobs, don't brag about it, and go home.

But, I do find that those who are the quickest to throw stones at guys in uniform are stereotypically a cowardly bunch punkass of gits who wouldn't last a day in the job, and don't realize their own weakness.

Whatever ...

I worked with for cops for a year when I was in the Air Force. They aren't much different there either.

Dumbasses with a badge.

Whatever ...

I worked with for cops for a year when I was in the Air Force. They aren't much different there either.

Dumbasses with a badge.

Yeah. I can definitely see you running down a dark alley at night after a felon with a gun. You'd be shitting all over the inside of your nice business suit.

And, for the record: There is a huge difference between policing any major area of the U.S., or the border, and policing a military base. HUGE.

By the way, the word "for" in your post above is a huge tip-off as to the root of your bitterness towards law enforcement.

Yeah. I can definitely see you running down a dark alley at night after a felon with a gun. You'd be shitting all over the inside of your nice business suit.

And, for the record: There is a huge difference between policing any major area of the U.S., or the border, and policing a military base. HUGE.

By the way, the word "for" in your post above is a huge tip-off as to the root of your bitterness towards law enforcement.

I am extremely bitter towards law enforcement.

And I worked "for" them as a one-striper when I first got in the Air Force but was technically part of the Comm Squadron. I still rode around in the car, we pulled people over and all that jazz.

And please, lose the coward talk. You are talking to a vet.

She went away and left her dog locked in the house for several days? What a scumbag. I'm surprised the dog didn't die from the gas fumes.

I'm surprised you missed IT.

the dog was in the house alone and the gas was left on for 2 days? the dog is still alive?

what is wrong with this picture?

the dog was in the house alone and the gas was left on for 2 days? the dog is still alive?

You mean aside from the fact that they left a dog without food and water for two days?

They're lying...

And it's really a pity that the anti-immigrant types are putting any weight behind this one... the guy was dirty and acted like a thug. That ruins any argument that may have been had in his behalf and makes it harder for border control agents who actually do their job.

You mean aside from the fact that they left a dog without food and water for two days?

They're lying...

And it's really a pity that the anti-immigrant types are putting any weight behind this one... the guy was dirty and acted like a thug. That ruins any argument that may have been had in his behalf and makes it harder for border control agents who actually do their job.

It is a WorldNutDaily link ...

They're lying...

Yep. I guess crooked and criminal behavior runs in both sides of the family. Those kids are going to grow up to be monsters.

Here's a picture of the dog:

couragethecowardlydogwf9.jpg

You know, no one is more sympathetic to the plight of border patrol officers than me. It's a difficult job, they lack federal support in doing it, and it's gotten harder in the past 8 years.

BUT I cannot condone pardoning a sworn law enforcement officer who falsified reports, lied in his testimony, and screwed with the evidence. Our entire system of justice rests on being able to trust cops and others in these kinds of positions to do their jobs.

NOTHING is more damaging to the field of law enforcement and the public trust in these institutions like these officers.

I hope they serve EVERY FUCKING DAY of their sentences.

Love,

One of their peers

I wish every single border patrol agent would walk off the job in protest. That's what I think.

What the fuck ever.
Have you ever been fired on?

I had a mortar land and explode about 30 yards from me. War was pretty real then.

Edit to add: The base got mortared multiple times daily especially during Romodon when I was in Kirkuk in 2004.

So yeah, I've been fired upon.

Last edited:
Yup the wound was consist with the person turning to fire on the officers. The man was DRUG runner and has continued to work his profession. The Agents were told by their supervisor ON THE SCENE not to file a report. Ya they are scum bags alright. And we wonder why Border Patrol Agents don't stop more drugs and criminals entering our Country?

There is probably no one who is more anti illegal immigrant than me on this board, and I still think this woman is full of shit.

I wish every single border patrol agent would walk off the job in protest. That's what I think.
Right after these guys were set to prison I was outraged and wanted them freed like most people.

Not long after that I happened to meet a Border Patrol Agent.

I asked him what he thought about the situation.

I was shocked by his response.

He stated that these guys got exactly what they deserved and were a disgrace to their uniform.

He also said that almost all of the agents approved of the sentence and that it hadn't affected moral of the dept.

Believe me I was stunned.

This was the exact opposite of what the media was saying.

He stated that these guys got exactly what they deserved and were a disgrace to their uniform.

He also said that almost all of the agents approved of the sentence and that it hadn't affected moral of the dept.

True story. One bad officer makes the lives of every other one of their peers just that much more difficult and dangerous.

Forum List

Back