Attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan this day 3/30/81

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
The Gipper carried the bullet in his body until his death. John Hinkley Jr. was diagnosed with some preposterous condition they called "erotophobia" or some such and found not guilty by reason of insanity. Ironically a guy who was clearly insane was found guilty in the shooting death of celebrity John Lennon. Go figure.

I was two weeks out of boot camp when Reagan was shot.

We were hanging at The Lilliard Center (aka "The Lizard") at Fleet Antisubmarine Warfare Training Center Pacific, watching television in the bar. It was pretty surreal...

The Gipper carried the bullet in his body until his death. John Hinkley Jr. was diagnosed with some preposterous condition they called "erotophobia" or some such and found not guilty by reason of insanity. Ironically a guy who was clearly insane was found guilty in the shooting death of celebrity John Lennon. Go figure.
I'm so glad he lived. Without him I would have been punching a time card and working with a bosses thumb up my ass and hostile workers for 150 yrs

What kind of a miserable existence that must be

Thank You President Reagan

Jodie Foster was kind of hot back in the day, even if she is a lesbian.

I'm so glad he lived. Without him I would have been punching a time card and working with a bosses thumb up my ass and hostile workers for 150 yrs

What kind of a miserable existence that must be

Thank You President Reagan
Reagen was nothing but a media whore. Sucked as a leader. A whole lot of smoke blown up our asses.

Reagen was nothing but a media whore. Sucked as a leader. A whole lot of smoke blown up our asses.
Oh yeah Jimmy Carter was a blessing you idiot......lolol

Let me guess, you make widgets 8 hrs a day right?

Too bad ronnie lived. The world and the USA would be better off had he died.

The qualification of a successful presidency used to be simply "peace and prosperity". Reagan brought us both and democrats hate him for it. What do we have today?

The qualification of a successful presidency used to be simply "peace and prosperity". Reagan brought us both and democrats hate him for it. What do we have today?
The GOP fantasy of Reagan. Typical GOP boasting of what didn't happen. His less govt policy never happened. It increased.

The GOP fantasy of Reagan. Typical GOP boasting of what didn't happen. His less govt policy never happened. It increased.
We had freaking gas lines around the block with Carter and a "misery index" and Reagan fixed it. The Berlin wall came down and democrats tried to impeach him for trying to stop communist infiltration in Central America. Today the gas lines are back and the freaking borders are open for communist infiltration into Texas and California. .

We had freaking gas lines around the block with Carter and a "misery index" and Reagan fixed it. The Berlin wall came down and democrats tried to impeach him for trying to stop communist infiltration in Central America. Today the gas lines are back and the freaking borders are open for communist infiltration into Texas and California. .
He added more govt when he said he would cut (energy and education depts)
He lied when he said he wouldn't negotiate with terrorists (Iran Contra). He started a war in Grenada. The economy was better with his successors. Especially with Clinton.

He added more govt when he said he would cut (energy and education depts)
He lied when he said he wouldn't negotiate with terrorists (Iran Contra). He started a war in Grenada. The economy was better with his successors. Especially with Clinton.
Is that it? Reagan promoted peace and prosperity and lefties whine about a "war in Grenada"? What war?

The REAL Ronnie Reagan exposed.

the op,Unkotore and the other Reaganut apologists can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

compared to all the presidents we have had sense Reagan,Trump being the exception,Reagan did not look so bad back then,but at the TIME he was the most corrupt president ever except for his pal Nixon.a total asswipe traiter as i have exposed in HUINDRED of my posts on that thread in that link there.

too bad the truth hurts Reagan apologists.:itsok:

too bad Reagan was not taken out that day.Bush as well who had a major hand in it.Bush was even worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back