Atmospheric cabon exceeds point of no return: It's over

Lol what an asshole.

"Too many people in this world, half need "to go"...but not me, I'm awesome"

I am pretty awesome, by virtue of the fact that I do not support systematic exploitation of human beings.

Imagine the same scenario, but 90% of the world happened to be Nazi fascists. That is the best equivalency I can come up with at the moment.

Oh isn't that nice, you got some thing in your head about support for something - wow what a specimen, what a credit to humanity.

What going past 400 ppm of CO2 and 1800 ppb of CH4 means is not doom, but a poorer world for our grandchildren and their descendents. Yes, we had that amount in our atmosphere about 4 million years ago, and things were just fine. But that level did not occur overnight, geologically speaking. In fact, the rate of change at present for GHGs exceeds that of the periods of extinctions in geologic history. Even were we able to go back to the point of not adding GHGs to the atmosphere in the next two decades, what is already there will change our climate for tens of generations.

Really? How can you say what it will do unless there is a stop to the geo-engineering program that has been going on for the last twenty years and is causing the destruction of the biosphere?

RANDY-MARSH-quotes-global-warming.jpg

Al gore would be proud

Lol what an asshole.

"Too many people in this world, half need "to go"...but not me, I'm awesome"

I am pretty awesome, by virtue of the fact that I do not support systematic exploitation of human beings.

Imagine the same scenario, but 90% of the world happened to be Nazi fascists. That is the best equivalency I can come up with at the moment.

Weren't the Nazis in favor of "not sustaining" the old and the infirm, just as you advocated?

I bet your contribution to society is mind boggling.

Last edited:
Even the eventually awesome old people like you?

Yes. I object to living a few more meagre years as a husk of a man.

I also resent that unless I am ultra rich, my friends and family would be incurring the cost of my life support.

What going past 400 ppm of CO2 and 1800 ppb of CH4 means is not doom, but a poorer world for our grandchildren and their descendents. Yes, we had that amount in our atmosphere about 4 million years ago, and things were just fine. But that level did not occur overnight, geologically speaking. In fact, the rate of change at present for GHGs exceeds that of the periods of extinctions in geologic history. Even were we able to go back to the point of not adding GHGs to the atmosphere in the next two decades, what is already there will change our climate for tens of generations.
wenn2670528.jpg

You and Algore are talking out your ass... lol

Weren't the Nazis in favor of "not sustaining" t he old and the infirm, just as you advocated?

Never heard that before.

I bet your contribution to society is mind boggling.

This logic is commonly used by the anti-human race.

I ain't no fan of collectivism or social contracts.

Can we redeem Ted Kaczynski now?

I would like to see every anti-human that has abusively destroyed the environment strung up by the neck, along with every fat investor and politician that allowed it to get this far.
did you drive or take public transportation today? how about electricity, did you do anything that required that?
should we get your rope ready?

Even the eventually awesome old people like you?

Yes. I object to living a few more meagre years as a husk of a man.

I also resent that unless I am ultra rich, my friends and family would be incurring the cost of my life support.

Well, you should go ahead and end it all now... why wait? It's not like you produce anything of any value.

Go hug a tree hippie.

So do you hate the environment? Do you have disdain for the land which provides you with food and water?

It seems the criteria for being a hippy is supporting environmental consciousness.

Forum List

Back