Atmospheric cabon exceeds point of no return: It's over

Okay liberals, you won. You were right. We've fucked it all up so bad it can't even be fixed. Now....since we're past the point of no return, how abouts we forget all that save the planet crap, because there's no point anymore.

Enjoy Earth While It Lasts: Atmospheric Carbon Levels Pass the Point of No Return

Much as I suspect there's some degree of credibility to the report, I'd like to read the actual study. Where is it? The narrator of the story at your cited link mentions a study, but I don't see a link to it. I reserve judgement until I've seen the "real deal" so that I can look at the methodology used to arrive at the conclusions.

EDIT:
I don't reserve judgment about global warming in general and its effects overall. It's the specifically dire prediction pertaining to 50 years and "the point of no return" for which I withhold my approbation and concurrence.

Not to worry. Trumps' war will kill off most of humanity anyway so......try and feel better.

I read the same thing about 5yrs ago. According to some Global Warming wingnuts, it is all over. It can't be fixed. Yet they're still whining about it 24/7 365. If it really is all over, let's just enjoy the time we have left and turn the page on the Global Warming fear mongering stuff. Humans will either adapt and survive, or they won't. Simple as that. Time to move on.

I read the same thing about 5yrs ago. According to some Global Warming wingnuts, it is all over. It can't be fixed. Yet they're still whining about it 24/7 365. If it really is all over, let's just enjoy the time we have left and turn the page on the Global Warming fear mongering stuff. Humans will either adapt and survive, or they won't. Simple as that. Time to move on.

right, what exactly would be wrong with peach orchards in Greenland and wheat fields in Antarctica?

and in the 1970s global cooling was going to destroy us. Its all bullshit.

right, what exactly would be wrong with peach orchards in Greenland and wheat fields in Antarctica?

Yeah, gotta move on past this absurd fear mongering shite. The earth cools, the earth warms. It is what it is.

and in the 1970s global cooling was going to destroy us. Its all bullshit.

This wise ole dude nailed it perfectly...

and we could all go back to living in caves and eating worms and leaves.

We could start by destroying reckless and exploitative industry, and start working with the land rather than against it.
Are you a farmer? Ride a horse? Live off grid? If not you're the problem you're complaining about.

I support nuclear, hydro, wind, solar and wave power. Why exactly do we have to have polluting sources of energy that cause health problems?

All these sources of energy allow me to live comfortably within modern society! The vast majority of Oregons power comes from Hydro, wind and solar.

eliminating liberals would be a great start. its already been proven that they have a genetic defect.

It's mind boggling how ignorant and stupid you are.

nope, that would be you. read below and learn about yourself

http://witscience.org/liberalism-caused-defective-chromosome/

eliminating liberals would be a great start. its already been proven that they have a genetic defect.

It's mind boggling how ignorant and stupid you are.

nope, that would be you. read below and learn about yourself

http://witscience.org/liberalism-caused-defective-chromosome/

:laugh: :booze:

did you even look at the source?

Here is from "About us" on the site:

In December of 1999, WIT literally saved the world, after our computer science researchers managed to stop the Y2K virus from spreading globally. The Y2K virus would have caused airplanes to fall from the sky, the stock market to crash, cars to stop functioning, cell phones to randomly dial strangers, and more. WIT’s tireless work led to several WIT researchers being awarded a Nobel Peace Prize in 2000, and Presidential Medals of Freedom in both 2000 and 2001."

Here are some other very credible articles from WIT:

Attempt To Clone Jesus Underway

First Scientific Proof Of God Found

Autism Linked To Eating Organic Foods

witscience.org seems to exist as a usefull tool FOR FILTERING OUT KNOW-NOTHING MORONS LIKE YOU.

Last edited:
This appears to be the same argument against gun regulation.

Well there are too many everyone has them so let's just live with mass shootings, it's over.

and we could all go back to living in caves and eating worms and leaves.

We could start by destroying reckless and exploitative industry, and start working with the land rather than against it.
Are you a farmer? Ride a horse? Live off grid? If not you're the problem you're complaining about.

I support nuclear, hydro, wind, solar and wave power. Why exactly do we have to have polluting sources of energy that cause health problems?

All these sources of energy allow me to live comfortably within modern society! The vast majority of Oregons power comes from Hydro, wind and solar.
No it doesn't. The Columbia river provides you quite a bit of the energy thanks to dams that no left wing nut bag would ever approve of building today but the second largest provider is coal from Wyoming. Wind and solar are so minute they would never be missed. As a matter of fact without coal you're in brown out/ rolling blackout situations at best. Oregon is a coal burning mofo for their energy needs. They just want someone else to do it for them.

And I suppose you are going to decide who lives and dies

Natural selection would.

I ain't promoting genocide. Just dominicide.
What an arrogant left wing piece of shit..

Only your beliefs are valid and only those you choose should live while every one else should be killed at your biding..

FUCK YOU!

Hitler thought as you do and he killed over 6 million people..

Forum List

Back