Atmospheric cabon exceeds point of no return: It's over

What going past 400 ppm of CO2 and 1800 ppb of CH4 means is not doom, but a poorer world for our grandchildren and their descendents. Yes, we had that amount in our atmosphere about 4 million years ago, and things were just fine. But that level did not occur overnight, geologically speaking. In fact, the rate of change at present for GHGs exceeds that of the periods of extinctions in geologic history. Even were we able to go back to the point of not adding GHGs to the atmosphere in the next two decades, what is already there will change our climate for tens of generations.

total bullshit. CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere. It has been at that level for hundreds of millions of years.

This entire man made climate change religion is a hoax. Its a lie, its bullshit of the highest order.

The financial situation of this federal government will destroy us long before any pseudoscience of so-called climate change.

I was never talking about climate change.

The US state does contribute the most to environmental destruction.

Well, killing all humans isn't a viable option to most people. Particularly ones who work hard to beautify the world around us.

Or we could start with practical measures, like no longer spending a fortune to sustain old people for several more years of life.

Yeah I don't see why you should be allowed to kill old people for junk science.

Yeah I don't see why you should be allowed to kill old people for junk science.

Who was talking about killing old people?

I am referring to how we have a tendency to spend ridicolous sums of money to keep an elder alive for 2-3 more years.

The financial situation of this federal government will destroy us long before any pseudoscience of so-called climate change.

I was never talking about climate change.

The US state does contribute the most to environmental destruction.
Too bad there's no such thing as so-called man-made climate change, it's all about control... nothing more.

Too bad there's no such thing as so-called man-made climate change, it's all about control... nothing more.

Again, I was never talking about climate change.

Do not use me as a plug to rant about climate change.

Again, I was never talking about climate change.

Do not use me as a plug to rant about climate change.
wenn2670528.jpg

New world order setting the ground work for their excuse to cull the herd. Mass extermination around the corner. Always associated with all marxist revolutions. Make no mistake, that is what we see happening right now, all to the loud cheers of the pathetic left.

Forum List

Back