Atlanta teachers convicted for cheating and racketeering. 7 looking at 20 yrs

They'll get suspended sentences since they're black. If the max is 20 years, then whites would get 50 years.

Atlanta cheating scandal teachers go to cells in hand-cuffs Eleven educators face up to 20 years in prison for inflating their students test scores to get money for their schools . . . and for themselves Daily Mail Online

I bet they thought with Holder as AG and Obama as POTUS nothing would happen

Great role models for the youths to see their mentors off to the cell in handcuffs

What the hell does Obama and Holder have to do with any of this? You people seriously need to get a fkken life, like enough of the hate, seriously!!

Only in America, can we sentence stupid teachers to 20 years for cheating and allow cops, who without video to gun down black men and lie, not spend one damned day in jail...This country will rule the day, they allowed their priorities to get this fucked up!!

[QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 11191969, member: 54015"][QUOTE="Porker, post: 11191872, member: 52390"][QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 11191822, member: 54015"]

What the hell does Obama and Holder have to do with any of this? You people seriously need to get a fkken life, like enough of the hate, seriously!![/QUOTE]

Junior, you don't have a fucking clue.[/QUOTE]
Your the one who's fixated on the hate, not me...jr!![/QUOTE]

telling it like it is, isn't hate..You'd think that teachers would be a tad smarter than a cop...but, no so much.

[QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 11191969, member: 54015"][QUOTE="Porker, post: 11191872, member: 52390"][QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 11191822, member: 54015"]

What the hell does Obama and Holder have to do with any of this? You people seriously need to get a fkken life, like enough of the hate, seriously!!

Junior, you don't have a fucking clue.[/QUOTE]
Your the one who's fixated on the hate, not me...jr!![/QUOTE]

telling it like it is, isn't hate..You'd think that teachers would be a tad smarter than a cop...but, no so much.[/QUOTE]

The teachers were stupid for pulling this off, they deserve to simply lose their jobs and end up unemployed...but going to prison for this is even dumber.

Picture this:

Inmate 1: I'm here for using drugs and abandoning my kids to a drug dealer -15 years
Inmate 2: I murdered my husband and set him on fire -life
Atlanta teacher: I erased test scores -20 years

Now does that make sense you morons?

[QUOTE="tigerred59, post: 11191964, member: 54015"]Only in America, can we sentence stupid teachers to 20 years for cheating and allow cops, who without video to gun down black men and lie, not spend one damned day in jail...This country will rule the day, they allowed their priorities to get this fucked up!![/QUOTE]

really,

Officer Will Be Charged With Murder After Video Shows Him Killing Black Man Who Was Fleeing ThinkProgress

as he should be

if he had a brain he shoulda impounded the car, and if the car didn't belong to him he could be forced to sign a release, at the police station before it would be returned to his friend

Last edited:
The fact is, This is a problem across the country. There are lot's of good teachers but the systems and the unions wreck everything. The only way to fix it is tear it all down and start over.

Junior, you don't have a fucking clue.
Oh Porker....I'm not an Obama fan either but because of your fantasy with Obama YOU become delusional that YOU do not have a clue.
Do you know that Obama instructed these assholes to cheat so black kids will look good? Just an add on to your hatred. Oh Porker.

The fact is, This is a problem across the country. There are lot's of good teachers but the systems and the unions wreck everything. The only way to fix it is tear it all down and start over.

I agree, a lot of people are getting into the teaching business for all the wrong reasons, job security. They don't give a shit about the kids, they just looking for a paycheck. I say get rid of the unions, weed out bad teachers and encourage good people who want to be teachers to apply.

Forum List

Back