Atheism Is Not A Religion!!!

I've previously laid out the irreconcilable problems with the genesis fable.
lol.....you've done no such thing on this board....is this something you did as a high school paper and remember fondly?......
I actually have. It' was a simple matter to show the collapse of the Genesis fable as a confused rambling with quite a number of irreconcilable problems.

Your ignorance of the various bibles you worship, the gawds invented around those bibles and your lack of any ability to refute the errors, contradictions and omissions makes you a laughable joke.

Go find my post and refute it, coward.

As I noted earlier, you're suffering from religiously inspired self-hate. It's a legacy of the myth of original sin wherein fundie christians believe they carry the curse imparted to A&E (not the cable station). Free yourself from that burden.
Curse? Who said our animal nature is a curse? It is just the way we are.
You should read your bibles.

I am neither a Christian or a Jew so I don't view them as an authority for me. Do you actually believe that every religious person in the world is a Christian? Because you really do seem that ignorant by your remarks in this forum
Sorry its hard to keep track of you all. Trust me we mean all you theists when we attack christians.

There's another athiest tenant. We dont care what god you are referring to. Cherry picker.
It really is just you intellectual laziness the belies nothing more your willful ignorance of the subject of religion. You know what people usually think of a person who goes around pretending he is an expert on a subject he has no knowledge of and then goes around criticizing it? People usually think that person is an asshole.
What dont I know? Fill me in on what I'm missing.

You sound like a Muslim or Mormon trying to convince me that god talked to Joseph or Mohammad. But instead you dont believe those religions you just believe your silly story. Well I dont. Does that make me an asshole? Good.

You should read your bibles.

I am neither a Christian or a Jew so I don't view them as an authority for me. Do you actually believe that every religious person in the world is a Christian? Because you really do seem that ignorant by your remarks in this forum
Sorry its hard to keep track of you all. Trust me we mean all you theists when we attack christians.

There's another athiest tenant. We dont care what god you are referring to. Cherry picker.
It really is just you intellectual laziness the belies nothing more your willful ignorance of the subject of religion. You know what people usually think of a person who goes around pretending he is an expert on a subject he has no knowledge of and then goes around criticizing it? People usually think that person is an asshole.

Would you like for me to hold up a mirror?
Go ahead but you may not like what you see when you find yourself staring at the intellectually vacuous person that is a true reflection of who you really are. You know nothing about religion and the diversity of religious experience yet you continue and continue to talk about it like you are an expert. And your criticism is just as shallow. Failing because your own lack of character and intellectual fortitude to except that the problems of humanity lie completely within the problem of human nature you in your laziness and cowardice choose instead to create a scapegoat. A scapegoat called "religion" but is unlike any religion known to humanity because it is product of your own fevered and fanatical imagination. Just as Klu Klux Klan blamed all that was wrong in the world on former black slaves and Northern carpetbaggers, so you to choose to scapegoat "religion" because it is an easy target in your mind and you just don't have the will or fortitude to see the complexity that lies behind humanities problems so you instead choose to be as simple minded as the fundamentalist and racist bigots that you fault. But the truth is you are just like them. So please hold up your mirror and take a good look in it because all you are going to see is the reflection of a two-faced bigoted hypocrite. And being the bigot you are, you do nothing but spread more hatred and more aggression and further the problems that you unjustly lay at the feet of some abstraction you call "religion".
Yea sure. You keep believing people who are trying to help you out of your delusion are mean people. I bet you think Satan has taken over our minds. Stupid.

lol.....you've done no such thing on this board....is this something you did as a high school paper and remember fondly?......
I actually have. It' was a simple matter to show the collapse of the Genesis fable as a confused rambling with quite a number of irreconcilable problems.

Your ignorance of the various bibles you worship, the gawds invented around those bibles and your lack of any ability to refute the errors, contradictions and omissions makes you a laughable joke.

Most athiest have done a lot more research and soul searching to overcome the brainwashing the 90% of society is under.

Its like we're the only ones sober but they won't let us drive.

They're mad because we dont share their delusion.

tell me where you have hidden it, coward......or did you just claim......"the only way anyone is allowed to read Genesis is as if it were literal narrative and therefore I decree it invalid".......now THAT is ignorance of the Bible I read......

tell me where you have hidden it, coward......or did you just claim......"the only way anyone is allowed to read Genesis is as if it were literal narrative and therefore I decree it invalid".......now THAT is ignorance of the Bible I read......
My prior post is not hidden. You had posted in the thread until you were presented with the absurdity of the genesis fable when you found that a good time to shuffle off.

Coward. Look for the thread.

Why for 2014 years you all swore it was literal and now those are just allegories? Won't be long till you admit
Jesus is a made up story too. He might a been a real person but no more a god than ghandi or mlk. Should Indians turn ghandi into a god?

My prior post is not hidden. You had posted in the thread until you were presented with the absurdity of the genesis fable when you found that a good time to shuffle off.

Won't be long till Jesus is no different than ghandi. He was no god. Probably never said he was. That was his future followers and catholics that turned him into a god.

First show us where god is hiding. The creep. Like a peeping tom. Watching me whack off and claims he's not turned on yet watches every time I do it.

there is no thread to look for.....

Why for 2014 years you all swore it was literal and now those are just allegories? Won't be long till you admit
Jesus is a made up story too. He might a been a real person but no more a god than ghandi or mlk. Should Indians turn ghandi into a god?
I am quite certain I am not 2014 years old.....in fact, I am quite certain I am 63....I am not responsible for what someone else believes, you or another Christian.....It isn't that difficult to identify the different genres of scripture.....I accept the fact it is challenging for you.....everything that requires thinking is challenging to you......

First show us where god is hiding. The creep. Like a peeping tom. Watching me whack off and claims he's not turned on yet watches every time I do it.
sorry child....even Hollie wouldn't be turned on by that.....

Of course there is. You failed as usual.

why not just sit on your butt and pray Page 28 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lovely folks you christians.

why not just sit on your butt and pray Page 28 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol.....that's it?......sorry but your logical argument fails at this point....
"What we are left with is this: Evil is of God -- no way around that"......of course there is.......it was the action of the person in the story that was evil, not the action of God.....
next?......
by the way I already explained this to you in post #284 in that thread.....

Last edited:

???....I'm not the one talking about whacking off where he can be seen......that's your buddy the atheist.......

"What we are left with is this: Evil is of God -- no way around that"......of course there is.......it was the action of the person in the story that was evil, not the action of God.....
next?......
I was certain you would slither away this time as you did last.

It's just so typical of the self-loathing zealots who understand nothing of the silly Sunday school lessons they were taught at the Pat Robertsom madrassah.

???....I'm not the one talking about whacking off where he can be seen......that's your buddy the atheist.......
Where can I go so god doesnt see? Do you masturbate knowing gods watching?

next?......
I love trying to explain to my dad science says there doesnt have to be a god. I dont try to explain exactly because he just says " how does science know that for sure".

Now mind you he admits that no one ever met god and he believes Jesus as god is just embellishment. Same as Mohammad and moses and Jo smith. So he gets this much.

But he just can't fathom that all this happened by chance or without some kind of creator. Is there a hell? He cherry picks that one. Is god testing us by hiding and you have to be good or else? He believes that. So I get where you theists are coming from. You guys just can't believe there is no god. Besides that theists are like snowflakes.

Other than that some of you want to believe. Or some of you been brainwashed.

Forum List

Back