Atheism Is Not A Religion!!!

tell me where you have hidden it, coward......or did you just claim......"the only way anyone is allowed to read Genesis is as if it were literal narrative and therefore I decree it invalid".......now THAT is ignorance of the Bible I read......
My prior post is not hidden. You had posted in the thread until you were presented with the absurdity of the genesis fable when you found that a good time to shuffle off.

Coward. Look for the thread.
there is no thread to look for.....
Of course there is. You failed as usual.

why not just sit on your butt and pray Page 28 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol.....that's it?......sorry but your logical argument fails at this point....
"What we are left with is this: Evil is of God -- no way around that"......of course there is.......it was the action of the person in the story that was evil, not the action of God.....
next?......
by the way I already explained this to you in post #284 in that thread.....
I was certain you would slither away this time as you did last.

It's just so typical of the self-loathing zealots who understand nothing of the silly Sunday school lessons they were taught at the Pat Robertsom madrassah.
don't dare respond to my comment this time either I see......too busy pretending I am what you wish I was........

tell me where you have hidden it, coward......or did you just claim......"the only way anyone is allowed to read Genesis is as if it were literal narrative and therefore I decree it invalid".......now THAT is ignorance of the Bible I read......
First show us where god is hiding. The creep. Like a peeping tom. Watching me whack off and claims he's not turned on yet watches every time I do it.
sorry child....even Hollie wouldn't be turned on by that.....
lovely folks you christians.
???....I'm not the one talking about whacking off where he can be seen......that's your buddy the atheist.......
Where can I go so god doesnt see? Do you masturbate knowing gods watching?
you bring the special touch of your own type of classiness to this board, silly...

My prior post is not hidden. You had posted in the thread until you were presented with the absurdity of the genesis fable when you found that a good time to shuffle off.

why not just sit on your butt and pray Page 28 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"What we are left with is this: Evil is of God -- no way around that"......of course there is.......it was the action of the person in the story that was evil, not the action of God.....
next?......
I love trying to explain to my dad science says there doesnt have to be a god. I dont try to explain exactly because he just says " how does science know that for sure".

Now mind you he admits that no one ever met god and he believes Jesus as god is just embellishment. Same as Mohammad and moses and Jo smith. So he gets this much.

But he just can't fathom that all this happened by chance or without some kind of creator. Is there a hell? He cherry picks that one. Is god testing us by hiding and you have to be good or else? He believes that. So I get where you theists are coming from. You guys just can't believe there is no god. Besides that theists are like snowflakes.

Other than that some of you want to believe. Or some of you been brainwashed.
I'm glad to see that your dad still knows more than you do about science......I thought maybe your ignorance would have worn him down by now.....

First show us where god is hiding. The creep. Like a peeping tom. Watching me whack off and claims he's not turned on yet watches every time I do it.
sorry child....even Hollie wouldn't be turned on by that.....
lovely folks you christians.
???....I'm not the one talking about whacking off where he can be seen......that's your buddy the atheist.......
Where can I go so god doesnt see? Do you masturbate knowing gods watching?
you bring the special touch of your own type of classiness to this board, silly...
Dr Ruth can talk about it but I can't?

next?......
I love trying to explain to my dad science says there doesnt have to be a god. I dont try to explain exactly because he just says " how does science know that for sure".

Now mind you he admits that no one ever met god and he believes Jesus as god is just embellishment. Same as Mohammad and moses and Jo smith. So he gets this much.

But he just can't fathom that all this happened by chance or without some kind of creator. Is there a hell? He cherry picks that one. Is god testing us by hiding and you have to be good or else? He believes that. So I get where you theists are coming from. You guys just can't believe there is no god. Besides that theists are like snowflakes.

Other than that some of you want to believe. Or some of you been brainwashed.
I'm glad to see that your dad still knows more than you do about science......I thought maybe your ignorance would have worn him down by now.....
I dont argue so he gets mad. I pretty much agree there must be "something" even though I dont. So add liar to my list.

Omg family guy Brian told the family he's an athiest and Lois says that's about the worst thing a person can be. Now megs trying to make him play fetch with a cross. Kirk Cameron converted her.

next?......

It's just so typical of the self-loathing zealots who understand nothing of the silly Sunday school lessons they were taught at the Pat Robertsom madrassah.
don't dare respond to my comment this time either I see......too busy pretending I am what you wish I was........
I just find it comical that you make bellicose claims in support of your YEC'ist worldview, yet, when your literal rendering of the Genesis tale is dismantled as confused and contradictory, you shuffle off slack-jawed and dumbfounded.

next?......

I just find it comical that you make bellicose claims in support of your YEC'ist worldview, yet, when your literal rendering of the Genesis tale is dismantled as confused and contradictory, you shuffle off slack-jawed and dumbfounded.
you apparently have me confused with someone you wish you were arguing with instead of me......I don't believe in the literal rendering of Genesis that fundamentalists and atheists insist on......

next?......

you apparently have me confused with someone you wish you were arguing with instead of me......I don't believe in the literal rendering of Genesis that fundamentalists and atheists insist on......
As usual, you're backsliding and dancing as your extremist views regrading a YEC'IST literal rendering of the genesis fable is shown to be rife with errors and contradictions.

next?......

As usual, you're backsliding and dancing as your extremist views regrading a YEC'IST literal rendering of the genesis fable is shown to be rife with errors and contradictions.
and as usual, you pasted a comment you've used against every person you've ever argued against, regardless of what they say or believe......

and as usual, you pasted a comment you've used against every person you've ever argued against, regardless of what they say or believe......
You clones are predictable in that your attempts at argument follow a script.

lol......Miss Paste Her Own Quotes complains that we're the ones following a script......
And you YEC'sits still cannot refute it.
refute what....that I am a YEC....obviously I can
that I follow some type of script?.....those that actually read my posts know that I don't follow the script you claim I do...
You're following exactly the script you YEC'ists claim not to follow.
so you insist when I say the earth is NOT 6000 years old I am following a script that says the earth is 6000 years old........and at the same time you want people to believe you aren't an idiot.....

lol......Miss Paste Her Own Quotes complains that we're the ones following a script......
And you YEC'sits still cannot refute it.
refute what....that I am a YEC....obviously I can
that I follow some type of script?.....those that actually read my posts know that I don't follow the script you claim I do...
You're following exactly the script you YEC'ists claim not to follow.
so you insist when I say the earth is NOT 6000 years old I am following a script that says the earth is 6000 years old........and at the same time you want people to believe you aren't an idiot.....
I understand you're angry and frustrated at not being able to defend your YEC'ist beliefs but you will have to deal with knowledge and enlightenment making your worldview indefensible.

lol....you are angry that I don't believe what you feel confident arguing with......so you refuse to accept the fact I don't believe it.....

lol....you are angry that I don't believe what you feel confident arguing with......so you refuse to accept the fact I don't believe it.....
Of course you do.Your odd view of reality is entirely consistent with that of the Christian extremist - little more than a clone of any one of the fundie online ministries.

Forum List

Back