At this rate, I can't support Trump if we even have an election in '24

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election

I've said it before and I will say it again, the GOP needs to run someone else simply because all the Left has is Trump hate. The Left has put all their eggs in one basket, and that basket it Trump hate.

They have zero in the tank to make Diaper Joe the least bit appealing.

I know, I know, once Trump is gone everyone that comes later will be "Trumpsters", but this will wane quickly.

Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election
Did you hear Trump asked kid rock for help? So surprised he didn't ask you too.

Reality is beginning to set in I see. Took a while but you guys are starting to realize the costs of the cult.

I've come to the same conclusion. The fact is that we are at the point of jumping off into civil conflict. If he runs, I'll vote for him but only because of the alternative of leaving Democrats in charge. These fools who seem to want to push Putin into a hard corner with no way out but more humiliation are apt to get a LOT MORE than they're bargaining for, whatever that might be.

Reality is beginning to set in I see. Took a while but you guys are starting to realize the costs of the cult.
Nothing is as great of a cost as what we have now.

Trump was perhaps the only one in the GOP who could beat Hillary, and that was good, but he has already lost to Biden and perhaps the only man on the planet who could lose to this buffoon again..

America can't take another 4 years of this crap.

I've said it before and I will say it again, the GOP needs to run someone else simply because all the Left has is Trump hate. The Left has put all their eggs in one basket, and that basket it Trump hate.

I know, I know, once Trump is gone everyone that comes later will be "Trumpsters", but this will wane quickly.
The nomination is Trump's to refuse. He isn't perfect but he did try to keep his promises. The hate against the man is so outrageous as to seem almost supernatural. Can you think of any other person, EVER, who was so hated by so many for basically being a rude jerk?

If he runs, I'll vote for him. If he wins, and he almost certainly would, I'm prepared for what steps the Left/Globalist/Marxists will take next.

No.

I do not think they will ever understand, truly, the damage that was done with 2016 - 2020. Even just everyday norms that we as Americans took for granted are changed forever in politics.

I already see it in this Ohio debate - dude stands up and starts shoving and bullying a guy during a simple debate.

I've come to the same conclusion. The fact is that we are at the point of jumping off into civil conflict. If he runs, I'll vote for him but only because of the alternative of leaving Democrats in charge. These fools who seem to want to push Putin into a hard corner with no way out but more humiliation are apt to get a LOT MORE than they're bargaining for, whatever that might be.
Can't argue.

Apparently people just send him free money. He's riding this flim-flam as far as he can.

"I'm only hinting at running to fill up my grifter's war chest. Three years from now I won't be throwing my hat into the ring because almost everyone has figured out that I'm a...."
trumps-dick-lips.jpg

No.

I do not think they will ever understand, truly, the damage that was done with 2016 - 2020. Even just everyday norms that we as Americans took for granted are changed forever in politics.

I already see it in this Ohio debate - dude stands up and starts shoving and bullying a guy during a simple debate.
Trump employed Left wing tactics of defaming your opponent and fighting against everything your opponent does and says.

It caught them flat footed, but then, Trump came from New York and lived most of his life as a Progressive giving democrats millions so he could do business there.

He blocked the advancement of the 666 New World Order Globalist Government, so he will never be forgiven for that. That's where the hatred comes from. He's a threat and they are legitimately afraid he will get re-elected and slow the implementation of it again.

Forum List

Back