Price of Lithium and Nickel has surged with demand, thanks to electric cars

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Is there enough lithium and nickel to go round?

And yes, Russia has one of the world's biggest deposits.

Yay.

Yay.
Are the assholes in power DELIBERATELY trying to make us reliant on Russia for energy?

Seriously?

Are the assholes in power DELIBERATELY trying to make us reliant on Russia for energy?

Seriously?
It would appear, but my guess is they don't even think about such things

They probably are just virtue signaling with electric cars as they thrown trillions towards something they really don't care about working properly.

It's kind of like Obamacare. They spend all their time passing it, then when it passes their website to sign up does not work.

It would appear, but my guess is they don't even think about such things

They probably are just virtue signaling with electric cars as they thrown trillions towards something they really don't care about working properly.

It's kind of like Obamacare. They spend all their time passing it, then when it passes their website to sign up does not work.
Why buy an electric car when you can just ride a train to Hawaii?
1647980421019.png

Yay.

If thy keep it up with those stupid electric cars, there isn't going to be enough lithium in this world to treat all those bi-polar manic/depressive people or enough nickel to make change for a dollar.

I'm channeling my inner Hank Johnson. :04:

Yay.
That and some people have tried to corner the market.

If thy keep it up with those stupid electric cars, there isn't going to be enough lithium in this world to treat all those bi-polar manic/depressive people or enough nickel to make change for a dollar.

This has to be some kind of a globalist NWO plot.
They use only 25% nickel in nickels.

I'm channeling my inner Hank Johnson. :04:
To conserve Lithium cars will simply have to get smaller, just like our houses to heat and cool need to get smaller

1647980714900.png

1647980740654.png

I bought a replacement battery for my car on Sunday, and it was $150. JUST FOR A REGULAR CAR BATTERY.

WTF?!
I'm thinking that with the new electric cars the price to replace batteries will be comparable to buying a brand new PC every 3 or so years.

Of course, in colder climates it may be every 2 years.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that with the new electric cars the price will be comparable to buying a brand new PC every 3 or so years.

Of course, in colder climates it may be every 2 years.

It had been since 7/17. My old battery lasted a while. I do not recall what I paid for it in the summer of 2017, but there is not a chance in hell it was $150.

Forum List

Back