At this rate, I can't support Trump if we even have an election in '24

Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election

Oh c'mon, Frank! Not another presidential election? I know Trump shoots his mouth off too much, but the guy is essentially right that we WERE much better off---- MUCH better off, with him as POTUS! And he would still be POTUS now except for:
  1. The Floyd BLM riots.
  2. Covid (and his debatable handling of it essentially ignoring the issue rarely speaking about it over the summer of 2020).
  3. The Dems + Zuckerburg stealing the election.
Now, I am VERY SKEPTICAL after what I saw in 20 that Trump can even run a campaign much less get a fair election now, but if he runs against Joe or Kammy in 24, are you REALLY saying you'll let Joe Biden get a 2nd term just because of Trump bloviating too much?

I do not think they will ever understand, truly, the damage that was done with 2016 - 2020. Even just everyday norms that we as Americans took for granted are changed forever in politics.

WHO IS "THEY?" The democrats did all the things which changed the norms in politics forever between 16-20 ---- and THEY ARE STILL DOING IT!

I don't care too much for retreads on general principle but if he manages to make it through the primaries I'll vote for him again.

I wonder if Twitter would have to let him back on or be forced to suspend the accounts of his dem opponents too? It would seem to me that election laws would come into play since there are no 1st amendment rights on Twitter so every Tweet by a dem they allow to be posted could be considered a corporation giving a candidate a campaign donation.

I mean I am conflicted. Because on the one hand it's like...I love never having to hear his voice. Or see that dumb blonde bitch go up to the podium and lie and gaslight me like I'm a fucking caveman. So I don't want him to run.

But on the other hand, the guy is a loser who has never won a Popular Vote - so it's a free win for Biden. So it's kinda like "okay this is worth it".

But in general the GOP does not re-run losers. So we shall see.
"the GOP does not re-run losers"

They ran Reagan. You know, the guy that raised taxes on everybody but the rich who were given welfare.
Yesiree. Welfare to the rich.

Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election
You finally caught up.

Nothing is as great of a cost as what we have now.

Trump was perhaps the only one in the GOP who could beat Hillary, and that was good, but he has already lost to Biden and perhaps the only man on the planet who could lose to this buffoon again..

America can't take another 4 years of this crap.
And the light dawns over marblehead...in regards to Trump anyway. LOL.
Now, if you could only 1) Convince Trump to sideline himself and stay silent, 2) Convince the GOP leadership to permanently move on from Trump.
Good luck with that BTW. Trump is the Republican party standard bearer..whether the GOP likes it or not. That party is poised to get split right down the middle.
Just as well. Letting Republicans take majority again would be devastating for our democracy. It would most likely be over....in a hurry. :)

Nothing is as great of a cost as what we have now.

Trump was perhaps the only one in the GOP who could beat Hillary, and that was good, but he has already lost to Biden and perhaps the only man on the planet who could lose to this buffoon again..

America can't take another 4 years of this crap.
Trump only lost to Biden because of a rigged eloection

Find the nearest fainting couch.

What we need is a businessman that knows how to make a lot of money and can do the same thing for a country, and proved it. Politicians continue to help themselves. We are going to need quite a few years of America first to get out from under this mess. Vote for that instead of global...
Why did Trump sell the DC hotel? Why do his golf courses remain in the red? Must be business acumen. Yep, thats it. His new model is to grift folks like you.

I don't care too much for retreads on general principle but if he manages to make it through the primaries I'll vote for him again.

I wonder if Twitter would have to let him back on or be forced to suspend the accounts of his dem opponents too? It would seem to me that election laws would come into play since there are no 1st amendment rights on Twitter so every Tweet by a dem they allow to be posted could be considered a corporation giving a candidate a campaign donation.

Who is going to hold Twitter accountable if they were to brake election laws?

Ever since Russia started having trouble conquering Ukraine, the blob supporters seem to be more irate than ever.
We've reached that tipping point I figured was coming along. It is almost 6 months to the midterm elections. In a midterm, the President's party traditionally loses seats. However, this year, Trump is still talking about a rigged and stolen election that wasn't. We all saw what happened in the GA Senate runoffs when he couldn't keep his trap shut. We are on course for the same thing to happen in November. So far, Biden hasn't had ONE stretch of good news to prop his numbers up in the last year plus. It's all been playing janitor..except for the unforced error of the Afghanistan withdrawal. If the news turns around and Trump keeps talking and the majority of Republicans don't shun him...that could portend bad things in November....for Republicans. :) And would be a shame...NOT.

Can you think of any other person, EVER, who was so hated by so many for basically being a rude jerk?
No, I cannot.
However, when one is a grand jerk on a grand stage.......it shouldn't surprise.
Goes 'round, comes 'round.
IMHO

-----------------------------------------------------
666 New World Order Globalist Government,
??????
Can you give the forum sort of an 'executive summary' of that particular entity?
We should all know what the signs that you are seeing will mean for the rest of us.
And maybe name names to help us too?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump only lost to Biden because of a rigged eloection
How have your efforts to prove it was rigged.... fared?
This particular forum would welcome a detailing of your efforts to be a good citizen by fighting this alleged 'rigging'.
Patriots don't just whine. Real Patriots, real Amercians....make things happen. Patriots ...do!
So what have you done on this issue, Desperado?

Batter up, mon ami.

Forum List

Back