At this rate, I can't support Trump if we even have an election in '24

Theft my arse. He was democratically defeated and no evidence was produced to prove otherwise. Get over it.

Of course. He supports putin because Ukraine stood up to him and now most republicans are supporting Trump. How patriotic of them. Hmm

Correct. He did nothing but suck up to dictators the whole time. Why would he want to burn his bridges.

Right on baby.

So a conspiracy that Trump was cheated has now developed into full blown fraudulent elections. Really?
What a load of rubbish.
You never complained about the fraud when Trump was elected but suddenly when he's defeated its all illegal!!!!
How coincidental.
Thought you enjoyed four years of whining about Russia Russia

Trump need to stop talking. It's enough already. We're already at Defcon 2, first time since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The former President - who does not control anything - just needs to be quiet

He's not the President, it's not helpful or necessary to remind everyone how much better off we were before the Greatest Theft in American History in Nov 2020.

Further, he's on the wrong side of Ukraine Russia. Added with Barr, Wray and all the Deep State critters Trump had beside him, it's clear he does not see the problem and therefore will not correct the problem. Maybe he's working with the WEF, just as bad as not going after them.

Realistically, I doubt we'll have a "normal" election in the midterm and I think it's less than likely we will ever have another Presidential election
We need to urgently get Biden and the left out of there but there are a number of reasons why Trump should not be president again, starting with the fact that he would be more interested in seeking revenge than in running the country.

Forum List

Back