At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:

Leftism is not why this terrorist is deceased. Do you blame democrats when you catch a cold? Oversleep? :rolleyes: You're so addled with conspiracy you sound like a complete moron.

I will enjoy laughing at you this election year as you lie to yourself over and over and over again.

All this for a Faked Death and a complete piece of Fake theatre .
She was a 16 year serving Spook .

And this clown gets lauded and a promotion. Disgraceful.

"At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:
405B. We got shots fired in the lobby. We got shots shots fired in the lobby of the House chamber. Shots are being fired at us and we’re sh, uhh, prepared to fire back at them. We have guns drawn. Please don’t leave that end. Don’t leave that end.
Approximately 35 seconds later, Lt. Byrd made another radio call, stating, “405B. We got an injured person. I believe that person was shot.” In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers. The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backwards from the window frame.
The facts speak truth. Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd. Multiple witnesses at the scene yelled, 'you just murdered her.'
Lt. Byrd was never charged or otherwise punished or disciplined for Ashli’s homicide."

I’m just tired of you presenting the same story over and over

Let’s change the story to involve YOU as a homeowner

You are at home and Ashli and her crew arrive at your window. They bang on the window and finally break through

You see the 30 or so (call it 10 if you want) cult members trailing Babbitt , and they are all within 10 feet of your living space.

Ashli jumps into your window,

1) do you invite her in
2). Do you shoot

You are at home and Ashli and her crew arrive at your window. They bang on the window and finally break through

You see the 30 or so (call it 10 if you want) cult members trailing Babbitt , and they are all within 10 feet of your living space.

1) do you invite her in
2). Do you shoot
Every one of these white wing freaks would immediately jizz on themselves, if they had an opportunity to kill someone crawling through their windows.

It's like their ultimate fantasy.

1) do you invite her in
2). Do you shoot
Well, every other cop didn't shoot anyone. And several let them in. She was pretty cute so I'd definitely invite her in.

Forum List

Back