Conservative Patriot Calls For The Hanging Of Pelosi - Is it Within Our Power??

Too little to late for Ashley. She was shot 30 minutes earlier. Remember:

“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said.
You are a proven liar and traitor.

“Being an equal opportunity rope swinger, I think Nancy Pelosi belongs at the end of a rope. Again these are not threats because I don’t want to get hit with seditious conspiracy or some other charge. So while you’re writing the indictment FBI, get that straight. I said they deserve it, not that I’m going to do it - So I will have to wait for God to give them their justice, or the American people. Because it’s within our power.”

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who will be brave enough to stand up for God and for country - and take him out?

Remember, it is within our power to do it, so who will do it? Who will stand up for this American hero, this patriot, and avenge her daughter's death? Because her daughter would have never been at the Capitol if it wasn't for Pelosi and her scheme to steal the election.

She was wise to clarify that she was speaking figuratively and not literally as the modern day left is incapable of--or possibly refuses--distinguishing between analogy, metaphor, simile, hyperbole, parable that the speaker intends and the words the speaker says. That's what happens when partisanship/ideology becomes vicious, dishonest, destructive.

True story. On the former Twitter before Musk bought it, I once defended Nancy Pelosi who was quoted saying something I knew she never said. And in my intended gentle admonishment to the person who posted the quote, I remarked "I am not saying she should not be hung. I am only saying we must hang her for sins she actually commits."

Several months later I was suddenly locked out of my account until I took down that tweet. Reason? It was rated inflammatory and harassment. I took down the tweet of course. No biggie and I pick my battles. But I'm pretty sure no true right wing person would have ever interpreted my tweet in that way but would most likely interpret it as intended.

But then we are capable of critical thinking. That's why we're right wing. :)

Last edited:
She was wise to clarify that she was speaking figuratively and not literally as the modern day left is incapable of--or possibly refuses--distinguishing between analogy, metaphor, simile, hyperbole, parable that the speaker intends and the words the speaker says. That's what happens when partisanship/ideology becomes vicious, dishonest, destructive.

True story. On the former Twitter before Musk bought it, I once defended Nancy Pelosi who was quoted saying something I knew she never said. And in my intended gentle admonishment to the person who posted the quote, I remarked "I am not saying she should not be hung. I am only saying we must hang her for sins she actually commits."

Several months later I was suddenly locked out of my account until I took down that tweet. Reason? It was rated inflammatory and harassment. I took down the tweet of course. No biggie and I pick my battles. But I'm pretty no true right wing person would have ever interpreted my tweet in that way but would most likely interpret it as intended.

But then we are capable of critical thinking. That's why we're right wing. :)
Right-wingers literally stormed the Capitol based on something that Trump still to this day has not offered A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF....but right wingers are critical thinkers?

Ok...please keep that up...it has been working out so well

I think the family has a case against the TrumpenFührer. After all he is responsible for her being there in DC as well as the Capitol. After filling her head with known lies. Poor thing.......swayed by the lies of a wannabe fascist.
You're a proven liar and a traitor.

“Being an equal opportunity rope swinger, I think Nancy Pelosi belongs at the end of a rope. Again these are not threats because I don’t want to get hit with seditious conspiracy or some other charge. So while you’re writing the indictment FBI, get that straight. I said they deserve it, not that I’m going to do it - So I will have to wait for God to give them their justice, or the American people. Because it’s within our power.”

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who will be brave enough to stand up for God and for country - and take him out?

Remember, it is within our power to do it, so who will do it? Who will stand up for this American hero, this patriot, and avenge her daughter's death? Because her daughter would have never been at the Capitol if it wasn't for Pelosi and her scheme to steal the election.

Babbitt
Lives
Matter

Mother Babbitt sounds like a real loser if the only way she can win is to hang Pelosi.
Vengeance can last a lifetime. We have people going ack centuries and millenniums in this world doing just that. Our nation needs to consider that as an intangible now.

Right-wingers literally stormed the Capitol based on something that Trump still to this day has not offered A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF....but right wingers are critical thinkers?

Ok...please keep that up...it has been working out so well
And yet another leftwinger incapable of understanding the point made. Have a wonderful afternoon anyway.

Another Congressional break in is presently underway.

Another Congressional break in is presently underway.

No, really...since no windows were smashed, officers maced, or attacked..and the demonstrators are being arrested ON THE SPOT and complying......

Nor, were these demonstrators attempting to delay the peaceful transfer of power

for someone who is supposedly so proud of Jan 6th -- yall sure bend over backwards to try to both sides it

No, really...since no windows were smashed, officers maced, or attacked..and the demonstrators are being arrested ON THE SPOT and complying......

Nor, were these demonstrators attempting to delay the peaceful transfer of power

for someone who is supposedly so proud of Jan 6th -- yall sure bend over backwards to try to both sides it
You’re wrong.

I have many problems with the criminal behavior of many of the participants of the January 6 non-insurrection.

But the assholes who invaded the Speaker’s Office are interfering with legislative activity. They are also trespassing.

See if you can add one plus one.

I’m not counting on your ability.

I certainly don't object to a mob hunting her down and stretching her neck, but anyone doing it is likely to be convicted or murder.

Forum List

Back