Conservative Patriot Calls For The Hanging Of Pelosi - Is it Within Our Power??

You’re wrong.

I have many problems with the criminal behavior of many of the participants of the January 6 non-insurrection.

But the assholes who invaded the Speaker’s Office are interfering with legislative activity. They are also trespassing.

See if you can add one plus one.

I’m not counting on your ability.
And they were arrested for trespassing......not sedition......nor was any property destroyed, officers injured or congressmen evacuated...because the intent was NOT TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION OR HANG THE VP

And yes, you don't have any problems with the J6 criminals because you morons call them patriots and cheer the fact your cult leader wants to pardon them all....

You are a clown

Last edited:

“Being an equal opportunity rope swinger, I think Nancy Pelosi belongs at the end of a rope. Again these are not threats because I don’t want to get hit with seditious conspiracy or some other charge. So while you’re writing the indictment FBI, get that straight. I said they deserve it, not that I’m going to do it - So I will have to wait for God to give them their justice, or the American people. Because it’s within our power.”

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who will be brave enough to stand up for God and for country - and take him out?

Remember, it is within our power to do it, so who will do it? Who will stand up for this American hero, this patriot, and avenge her daughter's death? Because her daughter would have never been at the Capitol if it wasn't for Pelosi and her scheme to steal the election.

i'd just ask whoever performs this necessary duty do so peacefully and patriotically.

And they were arrested for trespassing......not sedition.....
Why not also for sedition?
.nor was any property destroyed, officers injured or congressmen evacuated..
I know. It’s not especially relevant. But I still know.
.because the intent was NOT TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION OR HANG THE VP
Neither was any of the J6 action intended to do any such thing.
And yes, you don't have any problems with the J6 criminals
False. I’ve already said that I do, you soxkeeed.
because you morons call them patriots
I’m not a liberal Democrat so I am not a moron. And I have not labeled any of them “patriots.” You Dickweed.
and cheer the fact your cult leader wants to pardon them all....
I don’t know that President Trump (not any cult leader) wants to pardon all of the rioters that day. Neither do you, you lying twat. You’re a liar, a Dickweed and an asshole.

And they were arrested for trespassing......not sedition......nor was any property destroyed, officers injured or congressmen evacuated...because the intent was NOT TO OVERTURN AN ELECTION OR HANG THE VP

And yes, you don't have any problems with the J6 criminals because you morons call them patriots and cheer the fact your cult leader wants to pardon them all....

You are a clown

it would be really funny if they turned out to really be antifa after he pardoned them.

“Being an equal opportunity rope swinger, I think Nancy Pelosi belongs at the end of a rope. Again these are not threats because I don’t want to get hit with seditious conspiracy or some other charge. So while you’re writing the indictment FBI, get that straight. I said they deserve it, not that I’m going to do it - So I will have to wait for God to give them their justice, or the American people. Because it’s within our power.”

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who wiYou

You got to be a special sort of deplorable person to mock a mother who lost their child....wow

You got to be a special sort of deplorable person to mock a mother who lost their child....wow
A mother who is weaponizing her daughter's homicide in the service of the Qult leader most responsible for her daughters death? They should sue Benedict Donald for her wrongful death.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day," McConnell said

"The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president," he said, "and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

McConnell rebuked Trump for his actions after the insurrection as well.

"He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed and order restored," he continued.

"No. Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily — happily — as the chaos unfolded," he said. "Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in serious danger."

Why not also for sedition?

I know. It’s not especially relevant. But I still know.

Neither was any of the J6 action intended to do any such thing.

False. I’ve already said that I do, you soxkeeed.

I’m not a liberal Democrat so I am not a moron. And I have not labeled any of them “patriots.” You Dickweed.

I don’t know that President Trump (not any cult leader) wants to pardon all of the rioters that day. Neither do you, you lying twat. You’re a liar, a Dickweed and an asshole.
Lol, you are in a cult

Go gaslight someone else with that bullshit

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who will be brave enough to stand up for God and for country - and take him out?

Remember, it is within our power to do it, so who will do it? Who will stand up for this American hero, this patriot, and avenge her daughter's death? Because her daughter would have never been at the Capitol if it wasn't for Pelosi and her scheme to steal the election.

The poor lady already has the shame of her husband going to S & M, homeless, homosexuals who like to get their beat on to get the guy aroused. Just leave the Lady alone or I'll sssssay leave the Lady alone louder.

Forum List

Back