Conservative Patriot Calls For The Hanging Of Pelosi - Is it Within Our Power??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

“Being an equal opportunity rope swinger, I think Nancy Pelosi belongs at the end of a rope. Again these are not threats because I don’t want to get hit with seditious conspiracy or some other charge. So while you’re writing the indictment FBI, get that straight. I said they deserve it, not that I’m going to do it - So I will have to wait for God to give them their justice, or the American people. Because it’s within our power.”

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who will be brave enough to stand up for God and for country - and take him out?

Remember, it is within our power to do it, so who will do it? Who will stand up for this American hero, this patriot, and avenge her daughter's death? Because her daughter would have never been at the Capitol if it wasn't for Pelosi and her scheme to steal the election.

Last edited:

“Being an equal opportunity rope swinger, I think Nancy Pelosi belongs at the end of a rope. Again these are not threats because I don’t want to get hit with seditious conspiracy or some other charge. So while you’re writing the indictment FBI, get that straight. I said they deserve it, not that I’m going to do it - So I will have to wait for God to give them their justice, or the American people. Because it’s within our power.”

She wisely made sure to say she herself isn't going to hang Pelosi, but she did point out that it is in the power of real Americans to do it. The question is, who will be the one willing to go grab Pelosi and hang her up high? Because the last time something like that was hinted at; her daughter got shot. I think the officer who shot her daughter would be an easier target for "real Americans" to go hang or take out - but again, who will be brave enough to stand up for God and for country - and take him out?

Remember, it is within our power to do it, so who will do it? Who will stand up for this American hero, this patriot, and avenge her daughter's death? Because her daughter would have never been at the Capitol if it wasn't for Pelosi and her scheme to steal the election.

Her daughter would be alive if not for a trigger-happy cop working for Nancy Pelosi.

You wouldn't understand, because we all know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. I remember how you cheered when George Floyd was killed.

Her daughter would be alive if not for a trigger-happy cop working for Nancy Pelosi.

You wouldn't understand, because we all know you support cops killing unarmed protesters. I remember how you cheered when George Floyd was killed.
You'd welcome someone at the head of an angry mob breaking thru a window or door at your business or home, wouldn't you?

Hang Pelosi?

Ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure you need a silver bullet for that particular creature.

Last edited:

Mother Babbitt sounds like a real loser if the only way she can win is to hang Pelosi.

Ashli Babbitt fell hook, line and sinker for Trump, Qanon and Proud Boys. Her death is because Trump is a liar and a sore loser.

Truly sad for the mom that her child was conned into invading the Capitol for The Trumpybear lies. The family should sue him for her wrongful death during his riot on Jan 6th 2021. He could have called his dogs off before she tried to breach that barricade, but he sat watching the events with glee!

There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

McConnell said. “Seventy-four million Americans did not invade the Capitol. Hundreds of rioters did. Seventy-four million Americans did not engineer the campaign of disinformation and rage that provoked it. One person did. Just one.”

McConnell argued Trump was the only one who could have stopped the insurrection — and that he didn’t act “swiftly” enough.

“Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily — happily — as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election. Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in serious danger, even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters, the president sent a further tweet attacking his own vice president.”

Come on now, you've seen enough Negroes lynched. Wouldn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see a white person lynched for a change?

Truly sad for the mom that her child was conned into invading the Capitol for The Trumpybear lies. The family should sue him for her wrongful death during his riot on Jan 6th 2021. He could have called his dogs off before she tried to breach that barricade, but he sat watching the events with glee!

There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

McConnell said. “Seventy-four million Americans did not invade the Capitol. Hundreds of rioters did. Seventy-four million Americans did not engineer the campaign of disinformation and rage that provoked it. One person did. Just one.”

McConnell argued Trump was the only one who could have stopped the insurrection — and that he didn’t act “swiftly” enough.

“Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily — happily — as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election. Even after it was clear to any reasonable observer that Vice President Pence was in serious danger, even as the mob carrying Trump banners was beating cops and breaching perimeters, the president sent a further tweet attacking his own vice president.”

Was this a dream or did someone pay you to wipe this shit?

1694450405410.png

Last edited:
Too little to late for Ashley. She was shot 30 minutes earlier. Remember:

“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said.

Forum List

Back