The Stupidest Pool Cleaner In The World Award Goes To

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Florida man will not face charges after emptying the magazine of his AR-15 in his backyard at his pool cleaner who he thought was a man trying to break into his home, a sheriff said. The couple heard noises coming from their pool lanai and looked out the window to see a man walking around by their pool in the screened-in yard, the sheriff said. They told deputies they didn’t recognize the man and said he was close to the house and moving toward the door. The woman was on the phone with emergency dispatch when her husband came out into the family room with the rifle, the man saw a flashlight that was moving toward their back door as his wife was speaking, the sheriff said, and he fired.

In the backyard was a 33-year-old pool cleaner with Bay Area Pool Techs, the sheriff said. The company had been cleaning the couple’s pool since they moved in over three years ago, and this cleaner had been their pool tech for at least six months, Gualtieri said. The cleaner had never come to clean the pool at night, the sheriff said. But on that night, he arrived at the couple’s house for their regular pool cleaning around 9 p.m. The man fired two rounds from his rifle into the backyard from behind his couch through closed blinds, Gualtieri said. The shots missed the cleaner, but he was hit in the back with glass and shrapnel, the sheriff said. He ran from the lanai; a minute after the cleaner ran from the pool deck, as seen on video footage shared by the sheriff’s office, the man emptied the magazine of his rifle into the backyard, shooting a total of 30 rounds in about 90 seconds. “Only the first two rounds were fired when (the cleaner) was on the pool deck,” the sheriff said, “the remaining rounds, he was actually gone.”

If you had been going to clean this pool for 6 months, but never at night, what type moron do you have to be to go to someone's house at night to clean their pool and not have the frame of mind to call ahead first? That makes entirely no sense and I am glad nobody was charged and I am glad that all this pool cleaner got was a piece of glass in his ass...maybe he will learn next time not to be so damn stupid. This guy could have been very easily dead if the shooter was a good shot and it would have been nobody's fault but his own.

"A Florida man will not face charges after emptying the magazine of his AR-15 in his backyard at his pool cleaner who he thought was a man trying to break into his home, a sheriff said. The couple heard noises coming from their pool lanai and looked out the window to see a man walking around by their pool in the screened-in yard, the sheriff said. They told deputies they didn’t recognize the man and said he was close to the house and moving toward the door. The woman was on the phone with emergency dispatch when her husband came out into the family room with the rifle, the man saw a flashlight that was moving toward their back door as his wife was speaking, the sheriff said, and he fired.

In the backyard was a 33-year-old pool cleaner with Bay Area Pool Techs, the sheriff said. The company had been cleaning the couple’s pool since they moved in over three years ago, and this cleaner had been their pool tech for at least six months, Gualtieri said. The cleaner had never come to clean the pool at night, the sheriff said. But on that night, he arrived at the couple’s house for their regular pool cleaning around 9 p.m. The man fired two rounds from his rifle into the backyard from behind his couch through closed blinds, Gualtieri said. The shots missed the cleaner, but he was hit in the back with glass and shrapnel, the sheriff said. He ran from the lanai; a minute after the cleaner ran from the pool deck, as seen on video footage shared by the sheriff’s office, the man emptied the magazine of his rifle into the backyard, shooting a total of 30 rounds in about 90 seconds. “Only the first two rounds were fired when (the cleaner) was on the pool deck,” the sheriff said, “the remaining rounds, he was actually gone.”

If you had been going to clean this pool for 6 months, but never at night, what type moron do you have to be to go to someone's house at night to clean their pool and not have the frame of mind to call ahead first? That makes entirely no sense and I am glad nobody was charged and I am glad that all this pool cleaner got was a piece of glass in his ass...maybe he will learn next time not to be so damn stupid. This guy could have been very easily dead if the shooter was a good shot and it would have been nobody's fault but his own.

Cleaning a pool at night? Darwin Award candidate. Guy must be a DemoKKKrat.

It is a toss up over who is the bigger idiot the pool cleaner or the guy that emptied his magazine into his pool deck after the guy had already ran off.

I am going with the latter as the former was just trying to make a living.

If someone is in my backyard at night; and I don't know who they are, they are going to be dealt with....
Will I just blindly shoot at whoever, no.....but I can understand the man's concern.

This is where britain lags behind the US.If we had the god given right to own guns we could blast off at any stupid fucker outside our house at any time.
That is right and proportionate.

I have to admit, it was kind of stupid for a pool cleaner to come in the dark with a flashlight.

I wouldn't fire at all until I have determined the threat level.....I know for pussies like yourself, shooting blindly into the night is your go to position......

I was born with a set of nuts...so I can't relate to such cowardice

So...pussies shoot blindly into the night?

ROTFL!!! You walked right into this one, dipshit. But, I'm glad you and I agree that Joe Biden is a big pussy!

On 18 December, "Firearms Policy Coalition" posted the meme, which contained a photograph of Biden along with the quotation: "Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because if you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

Only in Floriduh. Where people empty 30 round magazines at pool boys.

Here’s a question for you 2nd amendment, stand your ground shit for brains.

What if that had been a police officer with a flashlight chasing an armed suspect, burgler, rapist, or murderer, and he hit and killed the police officer?

I’m sure this answer will be as intelligent as your OP.

Forum List

Back