Associate Director Under The Secretary Of Defense Thinks We Should Just Tear Down The Border Wall....This Lunatic Works In The DOD

The WSJ years ago called for a Constitutional Amendment to mandate open borders.

Associate Director in the Office of the Secretary of Defense
'In this shocking footage we get an INSIDE look as Jason Beck tells James O'Keefe, “we need to pack the Supreme court,” ban the United States Senate, and abolish the electoral college. He also discusses his “bottom surgery’ being painful and the changes to his plumbing.'

Comment:
This is more proof that the Democrat Party is neo-marxist totalitarian cult that wants to establish a one-party police state.
How did such a dangerous far left extremist get so high up in the DOD?
Someone like that should have never passed a security back ground check.
He is an obvious anti-American bigot.

Associate Director in the Office of the Secretary of Defense
'In this shocking footage we get an INSIDE look as Jason Beck tells James O'Keefe, “we need to pack the Supreme court,” ban the United States Senate, and abolish the electoral college. He also discusses his “bottom surgery’ being painful and the changes to his plumbing.'

Comment:
This is more proof that the Democrat Party is neo-marxist totalitarian cult that wants to establish a one-party police state.
How did such a dangerous far left extremist get so high up in the DOD?
Someone like that should have never passed a security back ground check.
He is an obvious anti-American bigot.
And it's clear as hell that he's a peter-pumper......which is one more reason Gays shouldn't be in the Pentagon.

This weirdo works in the Pentagon.

"OMG.....we should just let them all in.........there's never been a terrorist enter the United States (except maybe the 18 highjackers on 9/11)."

Likely comes probably from this piece in the Gateway Pundit which may or may not be presenting it as it actually happened. Selectively edited video always makes me cautious to be sure a particular point of view is solicited based on not quite accurate statements when put into their full context. (The left does that to Trump et al all the time.)

But this guy does seem to be a little weird and all the scary proposals are trotted out: fully open the border, pack the supreme court, do away with the Electoral College, repeat the 2nd Amendment and confiscate all the guns, etc.

And I bet some of our 'woke' friends here at USMB will defend every one of those propsosals.

Likely comes probably from this piece in the Gateway Pundit which may or may not be presenting it as it actually happened. Selectively edited video always makes me cautious to be sure a particular point of view is solicited based on not quite accurate statements when put into their full context. (The left does that to Trump et al all the time.)

But this guy does seem to be a little weird and all the scary proposals are trotted out: fully open the border, pack the supreme court, do away with the Electoral College, repeat the 2nd Amendment and confiscate all the guns, etc.

And I bet some of our 'woke' friends here at USMB will defend every one of those propsosals.
Regardless......he's a communist's dream.
He's working in the Pentagon but he wants us to forget about National Security.

Regardless......he's a communist's dream.
He's working in the Pentagon but he wants us to forget about National Security.
Agreed if we are getting verifiable information here. But he really illustrates the general Marxist mindset and agenda of the 'woke' left. I hope lots of people are paying attention.

Agreed if we are getting verifiable information here. But he really illustrates the general Marxist mindset and agenda of the 'woke' left. I hope lots of people are paying attention.
He's precisely the type of person I was told to watch out for when I was in the military.

They told us when you meet people at work that talk like this idiot, refer it to higher authorities.
CID wants to know about him, and possibly the FBI.

He's precisely the type of person I was told to watch out for when I was in the military.

They told us when you meet people at work that talk like this idiot, refer it to higher authorities.
CID wants to know about him, and possibly the FBI.
I didn't hear him say anything other than personal opinion though. Our Constitution intended that all citizens be able to speak their opinions with impunity from the federal government no matter how destructive or stupid or wrong those opinions. What we need to watch out for though are those who are acting out those opinions or trying to make them into law.

I have not watched this, someone on this forum probably should, the roots of globalism reach into the Atlantic Council, the RAND corp. and of course, the Wilson Center . .

North America 2.0 : Towards a Continental Future​

1710366929697.png

1,372 views Nov 16, 2022

"The Wilson Center's Mexico Institute and Canada Institute marked the publication of North America 2.0, a compilation of perspectives on the future of the trilateral relationship. This event consisted of two panel discussions with the authors and contributors to the book, as well as comparing experts' perspectives on the opportunities for collaboration within North America and the challenges faced by the three countries, ahead of the next North American Leaders' Summit."
The Bush Administration’s Efforts to Cover Up the North American Union
1710367041712.png

". . . The North American Union (NAU) is a theoretical economic and political continental union of Canada, Mexico and the United States, the three largest and most populous countries in North America. The concept is loosely based on the European Union, occasionally including a common currency called the amero or the North American Dollar. A union of the North American continent, sometimes extending to Central and South America, has been the subject of academic concepts for over a century, as well as becoming a common trope in science fiction. One reason for the difficulty in realizing the concept is that individual developments in each region have failed to prioritize a larger union. Some form of union has been discussed or proposed in academic, business, and political circles for decades.[1][2]. . "

Alex Jones of course, has been derided as a tin foil hatter for telling folks this truth for twenty years.

:rolleyes:

I didn't hear him say anything other than personal opinion though. Our Constitution intended that all citizens be able to speak their opinions with impunity from the federal government no matter how destructive or stupid or wrong those opinions. What we need to watch out for though are those who are acting out those opinions or trying to make them into law.
Nope. In the military when they talk like that they are a suspect.
Those are the kinds of folks that will sell secrets to our enemies.
They shouldn't be allowed in a secure area like the Pentagon.

Most of the guys on post are tight-lipped about their politics and refuse to comment.
They don't want to get in trouble.
We could never talk about our deployments or what happened during training.

But when I was a civilian Dept of The Army employee, they required constant mandatory training on OPSEC.
That weirdo was a perfect example for a security risk.

Forum List

Back