Asshole attacks Chick-Fil-A server

Exclusive: TheBlaze Interviews the Guy Fired for Berating a Chick-fil-A Employee (Updated with Quotes)

Adam Smith’s life has been turned upside-down in the 36 hours that followed his posting the video of his protest at Chick-fil-A, which involved letting a young, female employee at the drive-thru know what he thinks about the company. (You can watch the video here.)

We had an exclusive conversation with Smith where he shared his side of the story. Here’s a taste of what he said:
  • He has lost his job as Chief Financial Officer at Vante. (Smith claims that he was not given a chance to really explain himself before being terminated)
  • His family has been threatened with violence and death. (At one point, his email account was getting 3 messages a minute, mostly vulgar and threatening)
  • Because his home address was made public, he cannot live in his house. (And Mr. Smith is a married father of four – two of his children are adopted, special needs kids.)
  • Smith said that his original intent was to follow guidelines laid out in an online video, which included quoting a scripture

As you read further on inthe interview? For the most part? This guy claims to be a victim of 'Cyber Bullies'.

Read it all at the link.

Seems had this chump simply followed the plan he claims to have been executing, he'd likely still have a job and the world would STILL not know or care who he was.
Uber fail...

Here are all the links proving Christians don't verbally and mentally abuse some poor girl working in a fast food joint:

I waited tables for many years in college and I HATED working sunday brunches. Church people are the rudest, most obnoxious diners on the planet... well after frat boys. They don't tip worth a shit either.

Exclusive: TheBlaze Interviews the Guy Fired for Berating a Chick-fil-A Employee (Updated with Quotes)

Adam Smith’s life has been turned upside-down in the 36 hours that followed his posting the video of his protest at Chick-fil-A, which involved letting a young, female employee at the drive-thru know what he thinks about the company. (You can watch the video here.)

We had an exclusive conversation with Smith where he shared his side of the story. Here’s a taste of what he said:
  • He has lost his job as Chief Financial Officer at Vante. (Smith claims that he was not given a chance to really explain himself before being terminated)
  • His family has been threatened with violence and death. (At one point, his email account was getting 3 messages a minute, mostly vulgar and threatening)
  • Because his home address was made public, he cannot live in his house. (And Mr. Smith is a married father of four – two of his children are adopted, special needs kids.)
  • Smith said that his original intent was to follow guidelines laid out in an online video, which included quoting a scripture

As you read further on inthe interview? For the most part? This guy claims to be a victim of 'Cyber Bullies'.

Read it all at the link.
So, he's an asshole, but it's somebody ELSE'S fault.

Moron.

What a asshat. I've never seen a move as stupid as this joker tried to pull off, and if he thinks it helps his cause in some way he is very much mistaken. Now he can join the ranks of the unemployed and really come to love his president the last few months he has left in office. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! maybe he can get a job at Mcdonalds and they can start him out at the drive thru window. BOOWAAHAHAHAHA! then maybe someone will order free water and toss in his rude dumb ass face. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAheeheeheeheehaaheehaahaahaaaaa dipshit

A puke like that wouldn't make it 10 minutes working the drive through.

A puke like that wouldn't make it 10 minutes working the drive through.

Well, to be fair most people at a fast food joint are looking for food and not prostitutes. Wait til this guy's wife figures out WHY her husband was so supportive of the gay cause...

Read it all at the link.
So, he's an asshole, but it's somebody ELSE'S fault.

Moron.

He didn't make himself an a-hole someone else did THAT.

Well, I watched the video. He didn't seem bullying to me, he was merely, and politely, expressing his view.
Telling the girl she should be ashamed of herself is NOT being polite... Unless you far-lefties use a different definition of the word...

That said, I would have fired him if he were my employee simply because he created controversy and animosity against his employer.
Looks like that's exactly what the company did...

He was very polite in telling her that she should be ashamed of herself. And really, she should be, imo. I wouldn't want to work for a company that was so unAmerican.

I have to agree about his disclaimer that he wasn't gay that another poster pointed out....that was beyond lame.

Forum List

Back