Ask 1 Candidate 1 Question (and they HAVE to tell the TRUTH)

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you had the opportunity to ask ONE candidate ONE question (and they CAN'T lie -- or HAVE to tell the truth.....)

Who would it be?
And what would your question be?

Last edited:
That would depend... because the question I would want to ask she would just lie about it, so it would be a waste of time.
If you edit that - to "one question...AND...they have to tell the truth.." then I have an answer

That would depend... because the question I would want to ask she would just lie about it, so it would be a waste of time.
If you edit that - to "one question...AND...they have to tell the truth.." then I have an answer

Done.

Let's hear it.

Hillary... Could you list for us all the people who gave you money, AND you did them favors for doing so while in public office?

Hillary or bern; What's wrong with America that you think you can actually fix w/o causing more problems that the government will cheerfully say only they can fix?

Getting out of the Middle East and staying out....
Hillary... Could you list for us all the people who gave you money, AND you did them favors for doing so while in public office?

Trump, How much of the shite you talk do you actually believe...

Wait I know the answer to that.

Hillary - have you and/or Bill ever been directly responsible for having others killed and if so, who were they and why?

Hillary or bern; What's wrong with America that you think you can actually fix w/o causing more problems that the government will cheerfully say only they can fix?

Getting out of the Middle East and staying out....

Trump, How much of the shite you talk do you actually believe...

Wait I know the answer to that.
So you think the dems, whose idea it was to get America involved in wars over there, should now pack up and leave.

the fucking irony

It depends, can the candidate be hooked up to a device that compels them to tell the truth?

I how the Asshats are trying to say Hillary lies whn she is more truthful than the top 4 GOP Candidates...

I love the RW asshats just want to be involved in the Dem Nomination process...

If they are so certain that they can beat Hillary why don't they support her Nomination?

If you had the opportunity to ask ONE candidate ONE question (and they CAN'T lie -- or HAVE to tell the truth.....)

Who would it be?
And what would your question be?

For hilary.....

Did you help your husband get away with rape and sexual assault?

For Hillary:

Do you feel guilty for being as ugly and unattractive both physically and personality-wise as possible so that your husband disgraced the United States and lost all credibility as a role model for our children?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back