Was Jesus transgender?

Here is why I believe that he was
1. He had long hair
2. He walked around society with a dress on
3. He cared for people in a feminine way

People are made in the image of God.
We all have a male side and female side, though we tend to favor one.
That does not make us transgender or bisexual.

Studies on transgender brains have shown that the parts of the brain normally larger in females are likewise larger in males who identify as female personalities or souls.

This is not the same thing as all people having both
yin/yang, male/female energy, things we inherit from our mothers/fathers. We all have both.

But people who are truly transgender experience being a male persona born in a female body or a female persona born in a male body.
Others theorize that during formation in the womb there could be hormones or chemicals or other changes that get mixed up, where the gender identity isn't consistent. I think it is SPIRITUAL first and then it manifests in genes or environment or psychology second.

I believe people are born in these situations to work out karma, resolve past conflicts that otherwise repeat, and move forward in spiritual growth and development so any adverse conditions can be resolved.

This person should get the Scarlett letter turd put into his avi due to the stupid nature of the post (i.e., my rating system).

Jesus was married to Mary Magdalene. Dan Brown said so. Actually, since they translated some of the lost gospels, I think they've got an argument that the two were an item. Jesus' wife and children would have been in the crosshairs of the Romans, so they were written out of the record to protect them, imo.

1. He had long hair
A lot of people did. Their were not salons and barber shops. dumbfuck
Arabs still do. Are all arabs transgender? dumbfuck

1. He had long hair

For that matter ScienceRocks
then anyone who claims to have Jesus living in them
and loving people the way God loves everyone equally,
would either be BISEXUAL or if men are loving other men
HOMOSEXUAL. If women are embodying JESUS as a male spirit,
the WOMEN would be "transgender."

When God or Jesus "speaks" through someone as a vessel or vehicle for a message,
how is that not the person of Jesus or a male voice/authority embodied in that person?

Forum List

Back