Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

The only problem with your claim and its a serious one is that there are at least 1.2 billion blacks in Africa.

lol!

1.2 billion? Sure, if you pretend these guys are black

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that the truth is not on your side.

I know you would like to pretend this is the majority of Africans and they aren't black, but that's not really the case.

I have no desire to pretend any falsehoods. It is interesting that that is where YOUR mind went though.

They are not black.

And your lumping them in with blacks to make your point, makes you the dishonest one.

NOt that either of us had any doubt about that.

Nah, it really doesn't. You are pretending. Your entire argument is based only on your imagination.

And that is what we both know,

You felt a need to inflate the black numbers in Africa, by lumping in Middle eastern North Africans.

That you felt that need, shows that you know you need to lie to support your position.

Your denial of that obvious truth, is just more dishonesty from you.

Your whole world view is a structure of lies build on a foundation of lies.

That is why you can never admit to anything, no matter how absurd you look denying it.

Because you know admitting one truth, makes it all come crashing down.

Nah, I don't need to inflate anything. If anyone is inflating its you the tsn tryingto make Africa a majority middleeastern contnent. There are blacks who live in north Africa idiot.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

The truth is a terrible thing for a racist idiot like you.

None of that actually follows from the point of the op. The point was about American society being more open to non whites than you lefties give it credit for.
The does not justify any of the silly claims you make above.
For those who don't know when white supremacists say "Lefties" or "Liberals" what they mean is n.i.gger lovers. Only this time Correll is using the term that other white supremacists use to shame other whites for not being racist enough. But this time he's using the term that's normally reserved for other whites on to a black man ?

200w.webp

Even when you look at Asians (who white supremacist love to big up & not all of them are academically successfull, see the hmongs, P-I etc) they maybe are on average better educated than their whites due to cultural factors. But in America this doesn’t translate into greater financial success nor job security (as I have shown).

This is evident in the Ivy League’s admissions.

They (white supremacist) reject Asian applicants with higher GPAs and SATs than white students because they do not want more than 15% of the student body to be Asian. They apply these stereotypes because they do not want a c.h.i.n.k.s and g.o.oks making big bucks on Wall Street. They want a white boy to make big bucks on Wall Street, because of course, only white men are suitable for any big job. Right ?

Even the over 100 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) dedicated to the advancement of education for blacks. However of course white supremacy affects them due to allocation of funding and resources that generally favor historically white universities like the Ivy League.

Not to mention that African Americans tend to be in the poorest areas of America were resources, teachers and local area are usually substandard. But then whites supremacists say blacks are stupid. Well why go to such efforts to fk shit up ? I mean were just gonna mess up everything. Right ?

White social domination makes sure white schools out compete with black schools.

And even if black people do get the qualification. You really think that those white owned corps in silicon valley and Wall Street would gladly allow truck loads of black people in ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Also as has been mentioned by IM2 or it could have been Asclepias (I'm not sure) Nigerian kids are out perform everyone in the USA and Canada but white privilege allows others to be more forgiving to white children who aren’t that serious about education and who make lots of mistakes. (Doing drugs and not getting caught, this happens a LOT. And slacking off a bit)

The lesson to take away from American education is that if you are white, you will get your due reward, and then some. If you are nonwhite, plan on working harder to get the same reward, if any at all.
Whites do look down on stupid whites, and criminal whites and ill mannered whites.
Yup and you're all three.

Donald Trump and other rich whites don't give a fk about you. What ? You think you're on same team as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett fool ?

Let’s take the ultimate computer nerd. Mark Zuckerberg (Founder or Facebook)

Do you really think he got to where because of intelligence and hard work ?

He attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

It’s that simple. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto and put them into an upper middle class family all of the sudden they’ll become a fortune five hundred CEO.

The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.
YOu've been allowed to compete in all fields for generations.
The results are mixed.
Does racism exist ?
It was the vastly white voters and politicians that decided, time and time again, to support civil rights for non whites.
You are just repeating what you have already stated. So I'll post a link to the reply I stated
This nation was 90% white in 1950.
And this is the root of white racism. White genetic survival. Yeah whites will become half or roughly maybe 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of the this century.

But the idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture and white people will be deculturated even when they are the norm.

White people will STILL be the largest single group BY FAR of any group in the United States.

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 50% when other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, I mean, you must think white people are an incredibly weak-willed, or genetically defective, culturally retarded group of people if you think white people can’t maintain their own influence at 50%.
If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.
The problems facing black people in America are socially engineered by the system. The system is made by white supremacists for white people interest only.

All white people understand this. That’s why they get hostile when black ppl speak about this.

That’s why in Arizona whites overwhelmingly supported that resolution that banned ethnic studies for black children.

All whites, no matter how ordinary, cheerful or inoffensive they appear to be are extremely RACE-CONSCIOUS, and have a ZERO SUM GAME PREDATORY mindset whenever blacks are concerned.

I never expect anything good coming from a system dominated by white supremacists simply because educated black people = more competitors against their own white children.

So it’s never in white supremacists interest to provide better education to black children.
POWERFUL!!! Just...POWERFUL!!!
7MKka.gif

None of that actually follows from the point of the op. The point was about American society being more open to non whites than you lefties give it credit for.
The does not justify any of the silly claims you make above.
For those who don't know when white supremacists say "Lefties" or "Liberals" what they mean is n.i.gger lovers. Only this time Correll is using the term that other white supremacists use to shame other whites for not being racist enough. But this time he's using the term that's normally reserved for other whites on to a black man ?

200w.webp

Even when you look at Asians (who white supremacist love to big up & not all of them are academically successfull, see the hmongs, P-I etc) they maybe are on average better educated than their whites due to cultural factors. But in America this doesn’t translate into greater financial success nor job security (as I have shown).

This is evident in the Ivy League’s admissions.

They (white supremacist) reject Asian applicants with higher GPAs and SATs than white students because they do not want more than 15% of the student body to be Asian. They apply these stereotypes because they do not want a c.h.i.n.k.s and g.o.oks making big bucks on Wall Street. They want a white boy to make big bucks on Wall Street, because of course, only white men are suitable for any big job. Right ?

Even the over 100 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) dedicated to the advancement of education for blacks. However of course white supremacy affects them due to allocation of funding and resources that generally favor historically white universities like the Ivy League.

Not to mention that African Americans tend to be in the poorest areas of America were resources, teachers and local area are usually substandard. But then whites supremacists say blacks are stupid. Well why go to such efforts to fk shit up ? I mean were just gonna mess up everything. Right ?

White social domination makes sure white schools out compete with black schools.

And even if black people do get the qualification. You really think that those white owned corps in silicon valley and Wall Street would gladly allow truck loads of black people in ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Also as has been mentioned by IM2 or it could have been Asclepias (I'm not sure) Nigerian kids are out perform everyone in the USA and Canada but white privilege allows others to be more forgiving to white children who aren’t that serious about education and who make lots of mistakes. (Doing drugs and not getting caught, this happens a LOT. And slacking off a bit)

The lesson to take away from American education is that if you are white, you will get your due reward, and then some. If you are nonwhite, plan on working harder to get the same reward, if any at all.
Whites do look down on stupid whites, and criminal whites and ill mannered whites.
Yup and you're all three.

Donald Trump and other rich whites don't give a fk about you. What ? You think you're on same team as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett fool ?

Let’s take the ultimate computer nerd. Mark Zuckerberg (Founder or Facebook)

Do you really think he got to where because of intelligence and hard work ?

He attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

It’s that simple. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto and put them into an upper middle class family all of the sudden they’ll become a fortune five hundred CEO.

The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.
YOu've been allowed to compete in all fields for generations.
The results are mixed.
Does racism exist ?
It was the vastly white voters and politicians that decided, time and time again, to support civil rights for non whites.
You are just repeating what you have already stated. So I'll post a link to the reply I stated
This nation was 90% white in 1950.
And this is the root of white racism. White genetic survival. Yeah whites will become half or roughly maybe 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of the this century.

But the idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture and white people will be deculturated even when they are the norm.

White people will STILL be the largest single group BY FAR of any group in the United States.

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 50% when other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, I mean, you must think white people are an incredibly weak-willed, or genetically defective, culturally retarded group of people if you think white people can’t maintain their own influence at 50%.
If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.
The problems facing black people in America are socially engineered by the system. The system is made by white supremacists for white people interest only.

All white people understand this. That’s why they get hostile when black ppl speak about this.

That’s why in Arizona whites overwhelmingly supported that resolution that banned ethnic studies for black children.

All whites, no matter how ordinary, cheerful or inoffensive they appear to be are extremely RACE-CONSCIOUS, and have a ZERO SUM GAME PREDATORY mindset whenever blacks are concerned.

I never expect anything good coming from a system dominated by white supremacists simply because educated black people = more competitors against their own white children.

So it’s never in white supremacists interest to provide better education to black children.
POWERFUL!!! Just...POWERFUL!!!
7MKka.gif

You are kidding yourself.

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that the truth is not on your side.

I know you would like to pretend this is the majority of Africans and they aren't black, but that's not really the case.
I see several in this pic with obvious African blood.

Correll doesn't seem to understand that globally whites are the minority group.
Which kind of invalidates your claims of “white privilege” according to your own logic.

No it really doesn't. Because that minority at this point controls most of the worlds wealth and they did so through crooked means and are trying to maintain that power through the same crooked means they send militaries into other countries to stop. So if that ain't white privilege you dumb ass there is no such thing.

'White privilege' is a made up meme created to excuse racism, willful stupidity, violence, and failures among certain minorities. It's gotten so ridiculous your fellow racists are now claiming arithmetic is 'racist'. lol

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

I have no desire to pretend any falsehoods. It is interesting that that is where YOUR mind went though.

They are not black.

And your lumping them in with blacks to make your point, makes you the dishonest one.

Nah, it really doesn't. You are pretending. Your entire argument is based only on your imagination.

You felt a need to inflate the black numbers in Africa, by lumping in Middle eastern North Africans.

That you felt that need, shows that you know you need to lie to support your position.

That is why you can never admit to anything, no matter how absurd you look denying it.

Nah, I don't need to inflate anything. If anyone is inflating its you the tsn tryingto make Africa a majority middleeastern contnent. There are blacks who live in north Africa idiot.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

Those North African tribes would cut your head off for even suggesting they are related to southern black tribes. If you don't believe that go and over and try it. We'll have fun laughing our asses off at your head being used for a soccer match due to your 'diversity' delusions.

They are not black.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

Those North African tribes would cut your head off for even suggesting they are related to southern black tribes. If you don't believe that go and over and try it. We'll have fun laughing our asses off at your head being used for a soccer match due to your 'diversity' delusions.

I doubt that since I've met many a North African during my life to this point.

Which kind of invalidates your claims of “white privilege” according to your own logic.

No it really doesn't. Because that minority at this point controls most of the worlds wealth and they did so through crooked means and are trying to maintain that power through the same crooked means they send militaries into other countries to stop. So if that ain't white privilege you dumb ass there is no such thing.

'White privilege' is a made up meme created to excuse racism, willful stupidity, violence, and failures among certain minorities. It's gotten so ridiculous your fellow racists are now claiming arithmetic is 'racist'. lol

I don't know if that's true about arithmetic unless its from a small group of blacks no one listens to, but I do know that a white person has determined there is white privilege.

I don't know if that's true about arithmetic unless its from a small group of blacks no one listens to, but I do know that a white person has determined there is white privilege.

There is Jewish privilege, they are the ones most likely to get call backs from a job, and Jews are very over-represented in college enrollment, and White Christians are well under-represented in college enrollment.

Well, that's because you aren't well informed on anything.

They are not black.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

Never one on one, in their own neighborhoods. You're like a lot of Burb Brats, met someone or other running a convenience store or at school, and think they are the norm, or are being open and honest about what they are and what they think.

I'm better informed on things than you are. There is no such meme.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

Never one on one, in their own neighborhoods. You're like a lot of Burb Brats, met someone or other running a convenience store or at school, and think they are the norm, or are being open and honest about what they are and what they think.

Well no, I've been to Africa. I'm 56 years old you stupid punk. And like I said, there are blacks in North Africa and Arabs below the Sahara, Gangs will be gangs and that's everywhere.

There is Jewish privilege, they are the ones most likely to get call backs from a job, and Jews are very over-represented in college enrollment, and White Christians are well under-represented in college enrollment.

Jews have a culture of education and pursuing professional success, not all of them but most here in the U.S. Asians, however, though many families have the same emphasis, are openly discriminated against by universities admissions policies in states like California, and, any Christian with a degree who admits to being a Christian if they're applying for teaching positions at universities will automatically be denied no matter what their qualifications at most colleges and university depts. Jews faced the same discrimination as Asians do in the past. See what happened to Jewish teachers as a demographic in New York City's public school system as soon as Affirmative Action was replaced with the quota system under Nixon, for instance, and at such prep schools as Boston Latin in the past, and under certain Harvard presidents in the past, also.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

Well no, I've been to Africa. I'm 56 years old you stupid punk. And like I said, there are blacks in North Africa and Arabs below the Sahara, Gangs will be gangs and that's everywhere.

Idiot lies, claiming he's been anywhere when it obviously hasn't. Probably was just another homosexual sex tourist to a Muslim country, looking for sex with little boy prostitutes at the tourist resorts and thinks it knows something about the locals..

I'm better informed on things than you are. There is no such meme.

No, you aren't. Now you're just getting silly.

Jews have a culture of education and pursuing professional success, not all of them but most here in the U.S. Asians, however, though many families have the same emphasis, are openly discriminated against by universities admissions policies in states like California, and, any Christian with a degree who admits to being a Christian if they're applying for teaching positions at universities will automatically be denied no matter what their qualifications at most colleges and university depts. Jews faced the same discrimination as Asians do in the past. See what happened to Jewish teachers as a demographic in New York City's public school system as soon as Affirmative Action was replaced with the quota system under Nixon, for instance, and at such prep schools as Boston Latin in the past, and under certain Harvard presidents in the past, also.

What "Jews" are you referring too. You do know that Jews are a cosmopolitan religious based group and not a race do't you? There Sephardic Jews, there are Ashkenazi Jews, there are Black Beta Israelites and the Qemant of Ethiopia, there are Asian Jews and there are unrelated tribes of African Jews such as the Lemba.

What "Jews" are you referring too. You do know that Jews are a cosmopolitan religious based group and not a race do't you? There Sephardic Jews, there are Ashkenazi Jews, there are Black Beta Israelites and the Qemant of Ethiopia, there are Asian Jews and there are unrelated tribes of African Jews such as the Lemba.

Ashkenazis are a mix of Middle-Easterner, Central-Italian, and Polish.
In that order.

Ashkenazis are a mix of Middle-Easterner, Central-Italian, and Polish.
In that order.

I don't care...they are but one segment of proselytes converted into the tribe of Judah. The Qemant of Ethiopia are probably remnants of the original Hebrews,

Forum List

Back