Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

What percentage of asians look like that? .02?

LOL!!!

And thanks for not even addressing my point about HIspanics.

I know that is the closest you can come to to admitting that I am right.

Hope you enjoyed your time as number two. Your descendants will look back on that time as a Golden Age.

The only problem with your claim and its a serious one is that there are at least 1.2 billion blacks in Africa.

lol!

1.2 billion? Sure, if you pretend these guys are black

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that the truth is not on your side.

I know you would like to pretend this is the majority of Africans and they aren't black, but that's not really the case.
I see several in this pic with obvious African blood.

Correll doesn't seem to understand that globally whites are the minority group.
Which kind of invalidates your claims of “white privilege” according to your own logic.

The only problem with your claim and its a serious one is that there are at least 1.2 billion blacks in Africa.

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that the truth is not on your side.

I know you would like to pretend this is the majority of Africans and they aren't black, but that's not really the case.
I see several in this pic with obvious African blood.

Correll doesn't seem to understand that globally whites are the minority group.
Which kind of invalidates your claims of “white privilege” according to your own logic.

No it really doesn't. Because that minority at this point controls most of the worlds wealth and they did so through crooked means and are trying to maintain that power through the same crooked means they send militaries into other countries to stop. So if that ain't white privilege you dumb ass there is no such thing.

Asian Americans prove the dictum that hard work and talent ultimately win out

They are excellent students who graduate from top universities at the top of their class. In the workplace, they perform excellently and earn high incomes

But they also demonstrate racist America. These top students and hard workers are underrepresented in top management and CEO positions. Those prime positions are still reserved for white males who graduated lower in their class
Its like I said. Asians are propped up as the model minority so whites can pretend they arent racist. The real test however is the lack of Asians in the positions of leadership.
As opposed to the ABSOLUTE lack of whites in positions of leadership in non-white majority countries?

We are talking about OUR country

If you are holding up Asians as an example of how our country is not racist, you must account for the lack of Asians in leadership positions.

You can't have it both ways
I am not claiming America isn’t racist. I am claiming that most Asian immigrants(and most immigrants in general) come from racist countries and have voted enthusiastically for racist parties in those countries.

As for American racism, there is literally decades of documented anti-white institutional racism in a supposed “progressive era”. Time to answer for YOUR racism, asshole.

There is absolutely nothing remotely like this allowed to exist in colleges(or anywhere) against minorities.

This is a lie. There is no institutional racism against whites now nor has there been for decades.

They are excellent students who graduate from top universities at the top of their class. In the workplace, they perform excellently and earn high incomes

But they also demonstrate racist America. These top students and hard workers are underrepresented in top management and CEO positions. Those prime positions are still reserved for white males who graduated lower in their class
Its like I said. Asians are propped up as the model minority so whites can pretend they arent racist. The real test however is the lack of Asians in the positions of leadership.
As opposed to the ABSOLUTE lack of whites in positions of leadership in non-white majority countries?

If you are holding up Asians as an example of how our country is not racist, you must account for the lack of Asians in leadership positions.

I am not claiming America isn’t racist. I am claiming that most Asian immigrants(and most immigrants in general) come from racist countries and have voted enthusiastically for racist parties in those countries.

As for American racism, there is literally decades of documented anti-white institutional racism in a supposed “progressive era”. Time to answer for YOUR racism, asshole.

There is absolutely nothing remotely like this allowed to exist in colleges(or anywhere) against minorities.

I have so much sympathy for white males

No group is as discriminated against

My traits might be recessive. Yours aren't going to over come 2 and a half billion asians, any more than mine, in the long run.

Laugh while you can, idiot boy.

Hey, did you know that HIspanics already outnumber you in this country?

YOu think that's going to slow down any time soon?
Of course ours will overcome Asians/blend in with Asians. Where do you think Asians came from? Not the melanin recessive ones like you but the indigenous ones like this......

tumblr_n2i0bzJyoB1r0lt5ho4_r1_500.jpg

LOL!!!

Hope you enjoyed your time as number two. Your descendants will look back on that time as a Golden Age.

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

I have no desire to pretend any falsehoods. It is interesting that that is where YOUR mind went though.

They are not black.

And your lumping them in with blacks to make your point, makes you the dishonest one.

NOt that either of us had any doubt about that.

Time will tell, idiot boy.
Time is not on your side recessive boy. Daily your women chose less affluent people of color over you in the instinctive hope their genes will pop up now and then as a recessive trait.

My traits might be recessive. Yours aren't going to over come 2 and a half billion asians, any more than mine, in the long run.

Of course ours will overcome Asians/blend in with Asians. Where do you think Asians came from? Not the melanin recessive ones like you but the indigenous ones like this......

LOL!!!

I dont know but their dominant genes will definitely nullify your white recessive ones. Here are some more Black Asians. These are the native people from the Philippines. You white boys never know about this stuff.

tumblr_nzuvvmp3r81ttgthjo1_500.png

Lots of Hispanics are Black. I guess you forgot Hispanic isnt a race? Thats what happens when you have inferior intellect like you have proven to have. Its not even fair for me to debate you. I make you look like an ass clown every time..

Your descendants will revile you for your support of high immigration politicians.

I have so much sympathy for white males

No group is as discriminated against

As you have demonstrated with your vision of a future dystopia.

This is a lie. There is no institutional racism against whites now nor has there been for decades.

The incident I showed you clearly proves otherwise.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.

Succinct.....and excellent... post.

Time is not on your side recessive boy. Daily your women chose less affluent people of color over you in the instinctive hope their genes will pop up now and then as a recessive trait.

LOL!!!

I dont know but their dominant genes will definitely nullify your white recessive ones. Here are some more Black Asians. These are the native people from the Philippines. You white boys never know about this stuff.

tumblr_nzuvvmp3r81ttgthjo1_500.png

Lots of Hispanics are Black. I guess you forgot Hispanic isnt a race? Thats what happens when you have inferior intellect like you have proven to have. Its not even fair for me to debate you. I make you look like an ass clown every time..

Your descendants will revile you for your support of high immigration politicians.
My descendants know instinctively that more competition is beneficial and all boats rise with the tide. You timid pale monkeys cant deal with competition because you are weak. No wonder your ancestors did their best to give you a head start. You obviously cant hold your own.

LOL!!!

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

I have no desire to pretend any falsehoods. It is interesting that that is where YOUR mind went though.

They are not black.

And your lumping them in with blacks to make your point, makes you the dishonest one.

Nah, it really doesn't. You are pretending. Your entire argument is based only on your imagination.

And that is what we both know,

There is no institutional racism against whites and what you showed doesn't prove otherwise.

There is no institutional racism against whites and what you showed doesn't prove otherwise.

You clearly don’t understand what institutional racism is.

I definitely know and that's why I can say there is no institutional racism against whites.

I definitely know and that's why I can say there is no institutional racism against whites.

No, you definitely don’t.

You can’t name a single instutution against blacks.

No, you definitely don’t.

You can’t name a single instutution against blacks.

Ye I can. I can start with law enforcement or the legal system..

You can only make shit up. We both know it.

LOL!!!

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

They are not black.

Nah, it really doesn't. You are pretending. Your entire argument is based only on your imagination.

And that is what we both know,

You felt a need to inflate the black numbers in Africa, by lumping in Middle eastern North Africans.

That you felt that need, shows that you know you need to lie to support your position.

Your denial of that obvious truth, is just more dishonesty from you.

Your whole world view is a structure of lies build on a foundation of lies.

That is why you can never admit to anything, no matter how absurd you look denying it.

Because you know admitting one truth, makes it all come crashing down.

Forum List

Back