Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

Nah, I don't need to inflate anything. If anyone is inflating its you the tsn tryingto make Africa a majority middleeastern contnent. There are blacks who live in north Africa idiot.

th

Algeria
th

Morocco
th

Sudan

th

Libya

The truth is a terrible thing for a racist idiot like you.

Those North African tribes would cut your head off for even suggesting they are related to southern black tribes. If you don't believe that go and over and try it. We'll have fun laughing our asses off at your head being used for a soccer match due to your 'diversity' delusions.

I doubt that since I've met many a North African during my life to this point.

Never one on one, in their own neighborhoods. You're like a lot of Burb Brats, met someone or other running a convenience store or at school, and think they are the norm, or are being open and honest about what they are and what they think.

Well no, I've been to Africa. I'm 56 years old you stupid punk. And like I said, there are blacks in North Africa and Arabs below the Sahara, Gangs will be gangs and that's everywhere.

Idiot lies, claiming he's been anywhere when it obviously hasn't. Probably was just another homosexual sex tourist to a Muslim country, looking for sex with little boy prostitutes at the tourist resorts and thinks it knows something about the locals..

You seem to know a lot about his kind of thing.

Well you really can't tell me what I have and what I have not seen.

You know, there are actually places in these countries where a person can sit, have a meal, or maybe something to drink and actually talk with local people. .

No it really doesn't. Because that minority at this point controls most of the worlds wealth and they did so through crooked means and are trying to maintain that power through the same crooked means they send militaries into other countries to stop. So if that ain't white privilege you dumb ass there is no such thing.

'White privilege' is a made up meme created to excuse racism, willful stupidity, violence, and failures among certain minorities. It's gotten so ridiculous your fellow racists are now claiming arithmetic is 'racist'. lol

I don't know if that's true about arithmetic unless its from a small group of blacks no one listens to, but I do know that a white person has determined there is white privilege.

Well, that's because you aren't well informed on anything.

I'm better informed on things than you are. There is no such meme.

No, you aren't. Now you're just getting silly.

Well yes, I actually am. You're an idiot. A bird has more brain than you.

No it really doesn't. Because that minority at this point controls most of the worlds wealth and they did so through crooked means and are trying to maintain that power through the same crooked means they send militaries into other countries to stop. So if that ain't white privilege you dumb ass there is no such thing.

'White privilege' is a made up meme created to excuse racism, willful stupidity, violence, and failures among certain minorities. It's gotten so ridiculous your fellow racists are now claiming arithmetic is 'racist'. lol

I don't know if that's true about arithmetic unless its from a small group of blacks no one listens to, but I do know that a white person has determined there is white privilege.

There is Jewish privilege, they are the ones most likely to get call backs from a job, and Jews are very over-represented in college enrollment, and White Christians are well under-represented in college enrollment.

Jews have a culture of education and pursuing professional success, not all of them but most here in the U.S. Asians, however, though many families have the same emphasis, are openly discriminated against by universities admissions policies in states like California, and, any Christian with a degree who admits to being a Christian if they're applying for teaching positions at universities will automatically be denied no matter what their qualifications at most colleges and university depts. Jews faced the same discrimination as Asians do in the past. See what happened to Jewish teachers as a demographic in New York City's public school system as soon as Affirmative Action was replaced with the quota system under Nixon, for instance, and at such prep schools as Boston Latin in the past, and under certain Harvard presidents in the past, also.

What "Jews" are you referring too. You do know that Jews are a cosmopolitan religious based group and not a race do't you? There Sephardic Jews, there are Ashkenazi Jews, there are Black Beta Israelites and the Qemant of Ethiopia, there are Asian Jews and there are unrelated tribes of African Jews such as the Lemba.

He's another dumb ass who thinks Jews are a race.

There is Jewish privilege, they are the ones most likely to get call backs from a job, and Jews are very over-represented in college enrollment, and White Christians are well under-represented in college enrollment.

Jews have a culture of education and pursuing professional success, not all of them but most here in the U.S. Asians, however, though many families have the same emphasis, are openly discriminated against by universities admissions policies in states like California, and, any Christian with a degree who admits to being a Christian if they're applying for teaching positions at universities will automatically be denied no matter what their qualifications at most colleges and university depts. Jews faced the same discrimination as Asians do in the past. See what happened to Jewish teachers as a demographic in New York City's public school system as soon as Affirmative Action was replaced with the quota system under Nixon, for instance, and at such prep schools as Boston Latin in the past, and under certain Harvard presidents in the past, also.

What "Jews" are you referring too. You do know that Jews are a cosmopolitan religious based group and not a race do't you? There Sephardic Jews, there are Ashkenazi Jews, there are Black Beta Israelites and the Qemant of Ethiopia, there are Asian Jews and there are unrelated tribes of African Jews such as the Lemba.

Jews are both an ethnicity, and a religion.

The Cohanim marker shows that they really do have a genetic connection to the Levant, and most Jews really do have strong ties genetically with other Jews especially.

Jews are generally resentful, belligerent, and supremacist against Goyim, (Gentiles) or "Non Jews" especially White Christian ones, who they see as their main competition, and oppressors in this World.

The Cohanim marker shows that they really do have a genetic connection to the Levant, and most Jews really do have strong ties genetically with other Jews especially.

Jews are generally resentful, belligerent, and supremacist against Goyim, (Gentiles) or "Non Jews" especially White Christian ones, who they see as their main competition, and oppressors in this World.

Whatever Nazi.

Ethnicity does not equate to race, son. I spent valuable time showing you Jews are a cosmopolitan group and you just ignored it like you didn't see it. At first I thought you were sincerely ignorant but now, after I educated you and your mental block is is still in place, I can only surmise that you are conscientiously stupid. You keep spouting what you think is typical Jewish behavior based on the pittance of knowledge you have about Ashkenazi Jews who make up only a fraction of the Jewish and Israeli clans. There are multitudes of other Jews and Israelites of other Tribes ensconced in every continent. But Ethiopia and Africa seem to be epicenters of ancient Hebrew and Israeli tribal cultures. Not only is the Cohanim marker ascribed to the tribe of Judah prevalent there in hidden places, Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.

Ethnicity does not equate to race, son. I spent valuable time showing you Jews are a cosmopolitan group and you just ignored it like you didn't see it. At first I thought you were sincerely ignorant but now, after I educated you and your mental block is is still in place, I can only surmise that you are conscientiously stupid. You keep spouting what you think is typical Jewish behavior based on the pittance of knowledge you have about Ashkenazi Jews who make up only a fraction of the Jewish and Israeli clans. There are multitudes of other Jews and Israelites of other Tribes ensconced in every continent. But Ethiopia and Africa seem to be epicenters of ancient Hebrew and Israeli tribal cultures. Not only is the Cohanim marker ascribed to the tribe of Judah prevalent there in hidden places, Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.
Are you still trying to connect blacks to civilizations? To this day there is no connection.

You're behaving like there's some kind of pan-Racial society, what retardation, that's your first fault.

Different ethnic groups have been fighting for dominance, territory, religion within a race for eons.

Jews are not excluded from this, and they are just much more ambitious, and evil than everyone else, however. (Unfortunately)

You're nitpicking, most Jews are Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi who all are more Jewish Semite genetically, than anything else.

Just because there's small enclaves of other Jews, doesn't change a damn thing from this fact.

Whatever Nazi.

I think you'r

Whatever Nazi.

Well, you don't even fight the right fight.

You should be fighting for a sovereign Black homeland, or at least an Autonomous Black region in the U.S.A, where Blacks can have their own safe spaces from Whitey.

You're definitely either a Jewish fraud, or a Black heavily indoctrinated by Jewish propaganda.

I think Paul Essien is more of a legit Black user here, you're much more questionable, your personality is also questionable.

Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.

Blood sacrifices, you mean like Jewish ritual slaughter, or as they call "Blood Libel"?
or
do you mean Shechita slaughter of animals by blood letting?

It's hard to tell which you meant?

Either way, I'd agree it's kind of hard to justify Jews as some kind of benevolent people.

You're behaving like there's some kind of pan-Racial society, what retardation, that's your first fault.

Different ethnic groups have been fighting for dominance, territory, religion within a race for eons.

Jews are not excluded from this, and they are just much more ambitious, and evil than everyone else, however. (Unfortunately)

You're nitpicking, most Jews are Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi who all are more Jewish Semite genetically, than anything else.

Just because there's small enclaves of other Jews, doesn't change a damn thing from this fact.
Go on believing what you wish. Those of us who have studied the origins of not only Jews but other Israeli tribes that still exist to day, know the truth.

Other tribes still practicing ancient Hebrew rituals, including blood sacrifices, are living relics of the most ancient Israeli tribes of all. Your Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are late bloomers.

Blood sacrifices, you mean like Jewish ritual slaughter, or as they call "Blood Libel"?
or

Either way, I'd agree it's kind of hard to justify Jews as some kind of benevolent people.

If yo read the Old Testament you will know what I meant.

Go on believing what you wish. Those of us who have studied the origins of not only Jews but other Israeli tribes that still exist to day, know the truth.

I believe they are concentrated evil, by resisting the love of Christ for 2,000 years, the good ones became Christians, or even Muslims, they had anti-Christs join their cult in Europe, and the end result is something twisted.

With that said, yes, Asians, and Jews disprove the Black equality myth.

These groups are prejudiced upon, and get ahead pretty easily as a collective.

I believe they are concentrated evil, by resisting the love of Christ for 2,000 years, the good ones became Christians, or even Muslims, they had anti-Christs join their cult in Europe, and the end result is something twisted.

With that said, yes, Asians, and Jews disprove the Black equality myth.

These groups are prejudiced upon, and get ahead pretty easily as a collective.

:bsflag:

Actually Jews are both an ethnic group and in Orthodox teaching a distinct people, or 'race'. Only idiots who have never read their history or know anything about their early culture would claim otherwise, and of course some of those idiots insist on posting here in this thread. Some of the tribes within the group certainly didn't like each other, others were 'lost', still others inter-married with other tribes, etc., etc., but so what? The core Orthodoxy is very much about a distinct tribe and race, and genealogies and 'racial purity' were very much a major part of Jewish religion and politics, and still is for many Orthodox. Whether or not some tards out the Burbs like that fact of life or not is what is of no importance. Many Reformed Jewish congregations don't like it, either, which is why they formed their own Temples and congregations. Duh.

See for example Joachim Jeremia's excellent history Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus, an extensive detailed and heavily footnoted study of the economy, culture, and politics of the region. 'Racial purity' plays a huge role in Jewish life then, and the various distinctions make up almost a third of the book. Also covers extensively some of the problems presented by the Babylonian Exile and the return to the existing political structure and reconciling various family genealogies in order to allow assumption of Temple posts, rights, marriages, etc., etc., etc. Sorry, but babbling PC rubbish is merely a form of imbecility, not knowledgeable discourse or even relevant. If you don't what was going on then, you don't have the first clue about what so radical about Christianity in the first place.

Last edited:

or

If yo read the Old Testament you will know what I meant.

lol if you had read the Old Testament, you wouldn't be babbling idiotic assertions in this thread. You haven't read squat.

Those North African tribes would cut your head off for even suggesting they are related to southern black tribes. If you don't believe that go and over and try it. We'll have fun laughing our asses off at your head being used for a soccer match due to your 'diversity' delusions.

I doubt that since I've met many a North African during my life to this point.

Never one on one, in their own neighborhoods. You're like a lot of Burb Brats, met someone or other running a convenience store or at school, and think they are the norm, or are being open and honest about what they are and what they think.

Well no, I've been to Africa. I'm 56 years old you stupid punk. And like I said, there are blacks in North Africa and Arabs below the Sahara, Gangs will be gangs and that's everywhere.

Idiot lies, claiming he's been anywhere when it obviously hasn't. Probably was just another homosexual sex tourist to a Muslim country, looking for sex with little boy prostitutes at the tourist resorts and thinks it knows something about the locals..

You seem to know a lot about his kind of thing.

Well you really can't tell me what I have and what I have not seen.

You know, there are actually places in these countries where a person can sit, have a meal, or maybe something to drink and actually talk with local people. .

lol you're full of crap; you obviously didn't do any of that 'social justice warrioring' rubbish if you were ever actually there, and you certainly didn't run around proclaiming them to be like their southern 'brothers', so quit pretending you're some sort of expert here; you're obviously not, just some trolling moron.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.
THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING WELL IN AMERICA ARE.......The Zionist Jews...BECAUSE THEY OWN YOU.....The Federal Reserve and most of the Banks and Financial Institutions....It's Easy to work that one out

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.
THE ONLY PEOPLE DOING WELL IN AMERICA ARE.......The Zionist Jews...BECAUSE THEY OWN YOU.....The Federal Reserve and most of the Banks and Financial Institutions....It's Easy to work that one out

Drivel.

Jews have always been the most well off group, mainly because THEY are racist and rarely buy outside their community.

Forum List

Back