Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

None of that actually follows from the point of the op. The point was about American society being more open to non whites than you lefties give it credit for.
The does not justify any of the silly claims you make above.
For those who don't know when white supremacists say "Lefties" or "Liberals" what they mean is n.i.gger lovers. Only this time Correll is using the term that other white supremacists use to shame other whites for not being racist enough. But this time he's using the term that's normally reserved for other whites on to a black man ?

When I say liberals, I mean liberals.

You can shove your slander up your ass.

I'm using it against you, because politically you are a liberal. You moron.

Even when you look at Asians (who white supremacist love to big up & not all of them are academically successfull, see the hmongs, P-I etc) they maybe are on average better educated than their whites due to cultural factors. But in America this doesn’t translate into greater financial success nor job security (as I have shown).

This is evident in the Ivy League’s admissions.

They (white supremacist) reject Asian applicants with higher GPAs and SATs than white students because they do not want more than 15% of the student body to be Asian. They apply these stereotypes because they do not want a c.h.i.n.k.s and g.o.oks making big bucks on Wall Street. They want a white boy to make big bucks on Wall Street, because of course, only white men are suitable for any big job. Right ?

They discriminate against asians AND whites in a desperate attempt to get a portion of the student body to be black and brown.

For you to call the liberal faculty of these institutions "white supremacist" is you being a racist fool.

Even the over 100 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) dedicated to the advancement of education for blacks. However of course white supremacy affects them due to allocation of funding and resources that generally favor historically white universities like the Ivy League.

Not to mention that African Americans tend to be in the poorest areas of America were resources, teachers and local area are usually substandard. But then whites supremacists say blacks are stupid. Well why go to such efforts to fk shit up ? I mean were just gonna mess up everything. Right ?

Money does not drive education outcome. Parental involvement does.

You want blacks to do better in school? Marry the mother of your children and stay with her.

White social domination makes sure white schools out compete with black schools.

And even if black people do get the qualification. You really think that those white owned corps in silicon valley and Wall Street would gladly allow truck loads of black people in ?

Yes. Those institutions are dominated by drones that went though the normal indoctrination of university and most of them are good little mindless liberals who would love to have a diverse work force.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Also as has been mentioned by IM2 or it could have been Asclepias (I'm not sure) Nigerian kids are out perform everyone in the USA and Canada but white privilege allows others to be more forgiving to white children who aren’t that serious about education and who make lots of mistakes. (Doing drugs and not getting caught, this happens a LOT. And slacking off a bit)

The lesson to take away from American education is that if you are white, you will get your due reward, and then some. If you are nonwhite, plan on working harder to get the same reward, if any at all.
Whites do look down on stupid whites, and criminal whites and ill mannered whites.
Yup and you're all three.

And you lie because you know that you are spewing shit, and you want to distract from that fact.

My point stands. WHites do look down on stupid whites, criminal whites and ill mannered whites.

We do not identify with them, celebrate them, and let them define our communities.

Donald Trump and other rich whites don't give a fk about you. What ? You think you're on same team as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett fool ?

Let’s take the ultimate computer nerd. Mark Zuckerberg (Founder or Facebook)

Do you really think he got to where because of intelligence and hard work ?

He attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

It’s that simple. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto and put them into an upper middle class family all of the sudden they’ll become a fortune five hundred CEO.

The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.

An interesting claim. ONe that should be easy to prove if it were so.

After all, there have been plenty of rich blacks over the last couple of generations, from inventors, to singers, to professional athletes, to lawyers, to politicians, ect, ect ect.

So, where are the studies showing that they are just as likely to be successful as their white counterparts?

YOu've been allowed to compete in all fields for generations.
The results are mixed.
Does racism exist ?
It was the vastly white voters and politicians that decided, time and time again, to support civil rights for non whites.
You are just repeating what you have already stated. So I'll post a link to the reply I stated
This nation was 90% white in 1950.
And this is the root of white racism. White genetic survival. Yeah whites will become half or roughly maybe 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of the this century.

But the idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture and white people will be deculturated even when they are the norm.

White people will STILL be the largest single group BY FAR of any group in the United States.

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 50% when other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, I mean, you must think white people are an incredibly weak-willed, or genetically defective, culturally retarded group of people if you think white people can’t maintain their own influence at 50%.
If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.
The problems facing black people in America are socially engineered by the system. The system is made by white supremacists for white people interest only.

All white people understand this. That’s why they get hostile when black ppl speak about this.

That’s why in Arizona whites overwhelmingly supported that resolution that banned ethnic studies for black children.

All whites, no matter how ordinary, cheerful or inoffensive they appear to be are extremely RACE-CONSCIOUS, and have a ZERO SUM GAME PREDATORY mindset whenever blacks are concerned.

I never expect anything good coming from a system dominated by white supremacists simply because educated black people = more competitors against their own white children.

So it’s never in white supremacists interest to provide better education to black children.

Ethnic studies for black people in this time means indoctrination into hate by people like you.

THat's not good for anyone or anything. Banning that is nothing but common sense.[/QUOTE]

tl;dr

None of that actually follows from the point of the op. The point was about American society being more open to non whites than you lefties give it credit for.
The does not justify any of the silly claims you make above.
For those who don't know when white supremacists say "Lefties" or "Liberals" what they mean is n.i.gger lovers. Only this time Correll is using the term that other white supremacists use to shame other whites for not being racist enough. But this time he's using the term that's normally reserved for other whites on to a black man ?

When I say liberals, I mean liberals.

You can shove your slander up your ass.

I'm using it against you, because politically you are a liberal. You moron.

Even when you look at Asians (who white supremacist love to big up & not all of them are academically successfull, see the hmongs, P-I etc) they maybe are on average better educated than their whites due to cultural factors. But in America this doesn’t translate into greater financial success nor job security (as I have shown).

This is evident in the Ivy League’s admissions.

They (white supremacist) reject Asian applicants with higher GPAs and SATs than white students because they do not want more than 15% of the student body to be Asian. They apply these stereotypes because they do not want a c.h.i.n.k.s and g.o.oks making big bucks on Wall Street. They want a white boy to make big bucks on Wall Street, because of course, only white men are suitable for any big job. Right ?

They discriminate against asians AND whites in a desperate attempt to get a portion of the student body to be black and brown.

For you to call the liberal faculty of these institutions "white supremacist" is you being a racist fool.

Even the over 100 Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) dedicated to the advancement of education for blacks. However of course white supremacy affects them due to allocation of funding and resources that generally favor historically white universities like the Ivy League.

Not to mention that African Americans tend to be in the poorest areas of America were resources, teachers and local area are usually substandard. But then whites supremacists say blacks are stupid. Well why go to such efforts to fk shit up ? I mean were just gonna mess up everything. Right ?

Money does not drive education outcome. Parental involvement does.

You want blacks to do better in school? Marry the mother of your children and stay with her.

White social domination makes sure white schools out compete with black schools.

And even if black people do get the qualification. You really think that those white owned corps in silicon valley and Wall Street would gladly allow truck loads of black people in ?

Yes. Those institutions are dominated by drones that went though the normal indoctrination of university and most of them are good little mindless liberals who would love to have a diverse work force.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Also as has been mentioned by IM2 or it could have been Asclepias (I'm not sure) Nigerian kids are out perform everyone in the USA and Canada but white privilege allows others to be more forgiving to white children who aren’t that serious about education and who make lots of mistakes. (Doing drugs and not getting caught, this happens a LOT. And slacking off a bit)

The lesson to take away from American education is that if you are white, you will get your due reward, and then some. If you are nonwhite, plan on working harder to get the same reward, if any at all.
Whites do look down on stupid whites, and criminal whites and ill mannered whites.
Yup and you're all three.

And you lie because you know that you are spewing shit, and you want to distract from that fact.

My point stands. WHites do look down on stupid whites, criminal whites and ill mannered whites.

We do not identify with them, celebrate them, and let them define our communities.

Donald Trump and other rich whites don't give a fk about you. What ? You think you're on same team as Bill Gates, Warren Buffett fool ?

Let’s take the ultimate computer nerd. Mark Zuckerberg (Founder or Facebook)

Do you really think he got to where because of intelligence and hard work ?

He attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy). His success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck but had little to do with his intelligence and hard work.

It’s that simple. Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto and put them into an upper middle class family all of the sudden they’ll become a fortune five hundred CEO.

The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so.

An interesting claim. ONe that should be easy to prove if it were so.

After all, there have been plenty of rich blacks over the last couple of generations, from inventors, to singers, to professional athletes, to lawyers, to politicians, ect, ect ect.

So, where are the studies showing that they are just as likely to be successful as their white counterparts?

YOu've been allowed to compete in all fields for generations.
The results are mixed.
Does racism exist ?
It was the vastly white voters and politicians that decided, time and time again, to support civil rights for non whites.
You are just repeating what you have already stated. So I'll post a link to the reply I stated
This nation was 90% white in 1950.
And this is the root of white racism. White genetic survival. Yeah whites will become half or roughly maybe 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of the this century.

But the idea that whites will be able to have no influence on the culture and white people will be deculturated even when they are the norm.

White people will STILL be the largest single group BY FAR of any group in the United States.

This idea that whites can’t hang on at 50% when other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians in this country, 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, I mean, you must think white people are an incredibly weak-willed, or genetically defective, culturally retarded group of people if you think white people can’t maintain their own influence at 50%.
If we whites were as united against blacks as you like to pretend, Jim Crow would still be the Law of the Land.
The problems facing black people in America are socially engineered by the system. The system is made by white supremacists for white people interest only.

All white people understand this. That’s why they get hostile when black ppl speak about this.

That’s why in Arizona whites overwhelmingly supported that resolution that banned ethnic studies for black children.

All whites, no matter how ordinary, cheerful or inoffensive they appear to be are extremely RACE-CONSCIOUS, and have a ZERO SUM GAME PREDATORY mindset whenever blacks are concerned.

I never expect anything good coming from a system dominated by white supremacists simply because educated black people = more competitors against their own white children.

So it’s never in white supremacists interest to provide better education to black children.

Ethnic studies for black people in this time means indoctrination into hate by people like you.

THat's not good for anyone or anything. Banning that is nothing but common sense.

tl;dr[/QUOTE]

Hey, RW, thanks for coming in.

I'm not sure what your post is supposed to mean.

But Paul here is really vilifying you white libs as white supremacists, based on your skin color,

and this is the fun part.

And I am defending you.

Can you bring yourself to agree with me, that you libs are not white supremacist and that you are actually trying to implement diversity programs and such to help minorities, especially blacks?

Or is your programming so strong that you will try to find a way to side with the black guy vs the conservative?

Even if it means marginalizing liberals like yourself as white supremacist?

i'm pretty sure I know the tact you will take. I promise to let you know if I guessed right.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.
I always find it funny that people who argue that Asians are doing great are never Asians themselves

Why is that ?

Asians wealthier than whites ?

Not really

When you look at the facts

Median family income in 2014:
  • $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black
  • $33,240 Native American
Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

And let's break it down even more by nationality:
  • $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
  • $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
  • $19,000 Pacific Islanders
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian American covers too broader range.

Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

Where I got my data from
Actually, if you read the statistics, what they say is that Asian Americans work harder, longer hours, and are more committed to economic improvement than other races.

I suggest you take a look at the GROWTH curves and ask why the Asian American curve increases, while whites remain static, and blacks actually regress. (I'll give you a hint - look at their education curves, as well. They directly parallel the growth curves)
May have something to do with their propensity to cheat on tests.

How Sophisticated Test Scams From China Are Making Their Way Into the U.S.

Those were 13 kids on student visas from China. Maybe it's cultural. It's not an epidemic amongst general American population. Most all the tests are HEAVILY screened for ID..

Asian Americans prove the dictum that hard work and talent ultimately win out

They are excellent students who graduate from top universities at the top of their class. In the workplace, they perform excellently and earn high incomes

But they also demonstrate racist America. These top students and hard workers are underrepresented in top management and CEO positions. Those prime positions are still reserved for white males who graduated lower in their class
Its like I said. Asians are propped up as the model minority so whites can pretend they arent racist. The real test however is the lack of Asians in the positions of leadership.

Asians rise quickly when they remain in working level and middle management positions

But when it comes to filling top executive slots, they are viewed as not having the "right stuff" and are bypassed by white males

Japanese, S Korean and Chinese corporations all have Asians as top executives and CEOs. These companies routinely outperform American companies. Those CEOs are also paid significantly less than American CEOs

The reason this is in dispute is because ASIAN COMPANIES are now mainstream in America. They make up a LARGE part of the US domestic economy. All the asian auto corps. All the Asian technology corps.. In that LARGE sector of our job market, Asians ARE top mgt, for the most part. Now Americans as well in most cases.

There is the Jackie Robinson/ Charlie Pride factor. Where GETTING to top opens up that "job market" to all others. And because of the serious impact of Asian companies manufacturing and distributing in the US -- it creates a POOL of potential CEO drafts for other companies. This process is WELL on its way.

Silicon Valley is also VASTLY over-represented by Asian leaders/mgrs. So are MOST of the tech fields. Because Asians are not getting "Asian culture" degrees in college. They are largely in STEM. Not business school.

For instance. Asian professors in college technical depts (STEM) are way over-represented. You CANNOT look at General Population job statistics and SEE the success. A larger fraction of their kind are in the professions. Not in other job areas.

HELL -- white snobby types wouldn't have SYMPHONY ORCHESTRAS anymore if wasn't for Chinese/Amer kids being tortured with 12 years of music lessons..

:banana:

You never "provide an education". We provide the opportunity for an education. Can't keep massive numbers from dropping out. Can't get parents to sign report cards or attend teacher conferences.

Not a matter of "white supremicists" conspiring to keep blacks out the economy. It's a matter of "one size fits all" public education that no longer provides vocational training or internships in HS.. And increasingly "lower the bar" to get kids to a diploma.

You want to see the education racists? They are the liberal establishment that BELIEVES blacks are incapable of educational attainment and implement unethical "policies of lowered expectation" for their kids...

Jim crow didn't end...it just evolved in to James Crow esquire...

Jim Crow did end. YOur denial of reality is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

America was 90% white in 1950.

When did Jim Crow end? Surely you can point to some notable event that signaled the end of it. And if we are going to have an intelligent discussion on this matter we need to agree on the social markers that show whether or not changes have been broad enough to qualify as evidence one way or the other.

Thus far your only proof has been to point to the year 1950 with some bizarre notion that Caucasian population size in that year had something to do with Jim Crow. I can't see the nexus...

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia

"Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. Enacted by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures in the late 19th century after the Reconstruction period, these laws continued to be enforced until 1965. "

"These Jim Crow laws revived principles of the 1865 and 1866 Black Codes, which had previously restricted the civil rights and civil liberties of African Americans. Segregation of public (state-sponsored) schools was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. In some states it took years to implement this decision. Generally, the remaining Jim Crow laws were overruled by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, but years of action and court challenges have been needed to unravel the many means of institutional discrimination."

YOur pretense that you are so stupid that you didn't understand my point about the White Majority is dismissed.

You might be stupid, but you are not THAT stupid.

SOcial markers? LOL!! The Jim Crow laws were a collection of laws, that were repealed and/or no longer enforced.
Know what your problem is? Idiots like you just don't pay close enough attention to detail.
Just because Jim Crow laws are no longer enforced doesn't mean Jim Crow ended. That's like saying the Warren Court decision in 1954 ended segregation at the moment of the decision when it didn't. Although the Separate but Equal doctrine was no longer the law of the land It took years of marching, more Anti- segregation legislation and bloodshed before some modicum of Integration was implemented universally in the USA.

Don't confuse enforcement of Jim Crow Laws with Jim Crow effects. The effects of Jim Crow still haunts us in many forms.
1. Cross check disenfranchised millions of American minority voters just because they shared the same ethnic sounding names.

2. Gerrymandering neutralizes the voting power of districts populated by minorities.
Finally, fourteen States consider communities ofshared interests in redistricting. See All AboutRedistricting. These can include “social, cultural,racial, ethnic, and economic interests common to the
population of the area, which are probable subjects of
legislation.” Id. (citing Kansas guidelines).
2. Within these broad constraints and guidelines,
States are free to draw congressional district lines as
they see fit. Unfortunately, this freedom
Sims, 377 U.S. 533 (1964) (applying the principle to
state legislatures); Gray v. Sanders, 372 U.S. 368
(1963) (statewide offices).
The second federal criterion, the Voting Rights Act,
52 U.S.C. § 10301, et seq.7
, builds on the first: it
applies the Equal Protection Clause’s guarantee to
provide enhanced protection against the dilution of
minority votes. Section 2 of the Act prohibits, among
other things, any measure that “results in a denial or
abridgement of the right of any citizen of the United
States to vote on account of race or color.” 52 U.S.C.
§ 10301(a). The Act’s practical effect on redistricting
is a controversial and heavily litigated matter. See,
e.g., LULAC; Bush v. Vera, 517 U.S. 952 (1996);
Shaw v. Reno, 509 U.S. 630 (1993). But it means at
least that States may not draw districts in such a
way that minorities “have less opportunity than
other members of the electorate to participate in the
political process and to elect representatives of their
choice.” 52 U.S.C. § 10301(b); see Abrams v. John-
son, 521 U.S. 74, 90-91 (1997)
leaves
ample opportunity for what Justice Fortas called
“the deliberate and arbitrary distortion of district
boundaries and populations for partisan or personal
political purposes.” Kirkpatrick v. Preisler, 394 U.S.
526, 538 (1969) (Fortas, J., concurring).

3. The Ferguson Effect: A scathing DOJ report summed up the racism and extortion perpetrated upon black citizens of that town by the all Caucasian city government. Do i have to convince anyone that the Ferguson effect is still a way of life in many states.

My point? By any other name Jim Crow is still Jim Crow...AND the cusory removal of JC laws from the books has NOT removed it from the hearts and minds of Cauc racists

Jim Crow laws were ruled against back in 60s. Sure it took some time to actually enforce the decision. Nixon did a lot of the desegregation of schools, for example.

BUt that was done.

Today, the national policy is a witch hunt against discrimination against blacks. WHole industries of lawyers and government officials sit around all day waiting for an opportunity to justify their existence and paychecks by fucking some poor schmuck who committed the crime of being accused.

There you go throwing your hunches at us as if they are facts. More precisely, the unanimous Supreme Court decision (Brown vs the Topeka KS Board of Education ) was, ostensibly, the key event in ending segregation. But that wasn't a popular decision. The palpitating pink masses deplored it and there were calls for the impeachment of Earl Warren, the chief justice of the USSC at that time. 8 years later schools still were not integrated in the South and South west.
Voter intimidation and segregation was still rampant. It took the brilliance of MLK, White Freedom Riders from the far west and north, and foreign correspondents to finally persuade Kennedy to act. Kennedy and King both paid for their efforts with their lives.

Subsequent administrations took up the cause with Democrat pro temp Johnson completing what Kennedy started. But legislation has not de facto ended Jim Crow. I have already outlined a few manifestations of the New Jim Crow. You can't escape it.... I laid it out on the table.... get used to it.

They are excellent students who graduate from top universities at the top of their class. In the workplace, they perform excellently and earn high incomes

But they also demonstrate racist America. These top students and hard workers are underrepresented in top management and CEO positions. Those prime positions are still reserved for white males who graduated lower in their class
Its like I said. Asians are propped up as the model minority so whites can pretend they arent racist. The real test however is the lack of Asians in the positions of leadership.
As opposed to the ABSOLUTE lack of whites in positions of leadership in non-white majority countries?

Jim Crow did end. YOur denial of reality is noted and dismissed.

My point stands.

America was 90% white in 1950.

When did Jim Crow end? Surely you can point to some notable event that signaled the end of it. And if we are going to have an intelligent discussion on this matter we need to agree on the social markers that show whether or not changes have been broad enough to qualify as evidence one way or the other.

Thus far your only proof has been to point to the year 1950 with some bizarre notion that Caucasian population size in that year had something to do with Jim Crow. I can't see the nexus...

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia

"Jim Crow laws were state and local laws that enforced racial segregation in the Southern United States. Enacted by white Democratic-dominated state legislatures in the late 19th century after the Reconstruction period, these laws continued to be enforced until 1965. "

"These Jim Crow laws revived principles of the 1865 and 1866 Black Codes, which had previously restricted the civil rights and civil liberties of African Americans. Segregation of public (state-sponsored) schools was declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of the United States in 1954 in Brown v. Board of Education. In some states it took years to implement this decision. Generally, the remaining Jim Crow laws were overruled by the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, but years of action and court challenges have been needed to unravel the many means of institutional discrimination."

YOur pretense that you are so stupid that you didn't understand my point about the White Majority is dismissed.

You might be stupid, but you are not THAT stupid.

SOcial markers? LOL!! The Jim Crow laws were a collection of laws, that were repealed and/or no longer enforced.
Know what your problem is? Idiots like you just don't pay close enough attention to detail.
Just because Jim Crow laws are no longer enforced doesn't mean Jim Crow ended. That's like saying the Warren Court decision in 1954 ended segregation at the moment of the decision when it didn't. Although the Separate but Equal doctrine was no longer the law of the land It took years of marching, more Anti- segregation legislation and bloodshed before some modicum of Integration was implemented universally in the USA.

Don't confuse enforcement of Jim Crow Laws with Jim Crow effects. The effects of Jim Crow still haunts us in many forms.
1. Cross check disenfranchised millions of American minority voters just because they shared the same ethnic sounding names.

2. Gerrymandering neutralizes the voting power of districts populated by minorities.
Finally, fourteen States consider communities ofshared interests in redistricting. See All AboutRedistricting. These can include “social, cultural,racial, ethnic, and economic interests common to the
population of the area, which are probable subjects of
legislation.” Id. (citing Kansas guidelines).
2. Within these broad constraints and guidelines,
States are free to draw congressional district lines as
they see fit. Unfortunately, this freedom
Sims, 377 U.S. 533 (1964) (applying the principle to
state legislatures); Gray v. Sanders, 372 U.S. 368
(1963) (statewide offices).
The second federal criterion, the Voting Rights Act,
52 U.S.C. § 10301, et seq.7
, builds on the first: it
applies the Equal Protection Clause’s guarantee to
provide enhanced protection against the dilution of
minority votes. Section 2 of the Act prohibits, among
other things, any measure that “results in a denial or
abridgement of the right of any citizen of the United
States to vote on account of race or color.” 52 U.S.C.
§ 10301(a). The Act’s practical effect on redistricting
is a controversial and heavily litigated matter. See,
e.g., LULAC; Bush v. Vera, 517 U.S. 952 (1996);
Shaw v. Reno, 509 U.S. 630 (1993). But it means at
least that States may not draw districts in such a
way that minorities “have less opportunity than
other members of the electorate to participate in the
political process and to elect representatives of their
choice.” 52 U.S.C. § 10301(b); see Abrams v. John-
son, 521 U.S. 74, 90-91 (1997)
leaves
ample opportunity for what Justice Fortas called
“the deliberate and arbitrary distortion of district
boundaries and populations for partisan or personal
political purposes.” Kirkpatrick v. Preisler, 394 U.S.
526, 538 (1969) (Fortas, J., concurring).

3. The Ferguson Effect: A scathing DOJ report summed up the racism and extortion perpetrated upon black citizens of that town by the all Caucasian city government. Do i have to convince anyone that the Ferguson effect is still a way of life in many states.

My point? By any other name Jim Crow is still Jim Crow...AND the cusory removal of JC laws from the books has NOT removed it from the hearts and minds of Cauc racists

Jim Crow laws were ruled against back in 60s. Sure it took some time to actually enforce the decision. Nixon did a lot of the desegregation of schools, for example.

BUt that was done.

Today, the national policy is a witch hunt against discrimination against blacks. WHole industries of lawyers and government officials sit around all day waiting for an opportunity to justify their existence and paychecks by fucking some poor schmuck who committed the crime of being accused.

There you go throwing your hunches at us as if they are facts. More precisely, the unanimous Supreme Court decision (Brown vs the Topeka KS Board of Education ) was, ostensibly, the key event in ending segregation. But that wasn't a popular decision. The palpitating pink masses deplored it and there were calls for the impeachment of Earl Warren, the chief justice of the USSC at that time. 8 years later schools still were not integrated in the South and South west.
Voter intimidation and segregation was still rampant. It took the brilliance of MLK, White Freedom Riders from the far west and north, and foreign correspondents to finally persuade Kennedy to act. Kennedy and King both paid for their efforts with their lives.

Subsequent administrations took up the cause with Democrat pro temp Johnson completing what Kennedy started. But legislation has not de facto ended Jim Crow. I have already outlined a few manifestations of the New Jim Crow. You can't escape it.... I laid it out on the table.... get used to it.

And Nixon. Nixon desegregated the Southern Schools.

And that was 50 years ago.

This little girl? Is now 76 years old.

GettyImages-517322800.jpg

Times have changed. Stop living in the past.

Not of all of you. Only lowly poor stooges like yourself and the ones in power. The vast majority of other whites benefit so they dont rock the boat. Very few are working to reverse the centuries of white affirmative action and racism.

No thanks needed.

YOur words have no connection to reality.

But I do appreciate your utter dismissal of their efforts.

I mean, let's face it, they were fools blinded by idealism and hopes for a better future.

Now we have to wake the fuck up and deal with the unholy mess they created.

YOur racism and hate will be very valuable in that process.

I mean this sincerely.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

I can't do it without people like you.

My words are reality incarnate. Your words are grounded (or should I say floating?) in white delusions.

No problem your white delusions are easily dismissed.

You have no better future. You are recessive and ultimately your fate is to be absorbed back into the human population.

You cant wake up. You have been sold and embraced a delusion of superiority to fight your inferiority complex.. if you were to face your reality you would see mass suicides among your race.

Me pointing this out is not hate. Its casual observation and reporting of the facts.

Youre thoroughly welcome.

Time will tell, idiot boy.
Time is not on your side recessive boy. Daily your women chose less affluent people of color over you in the instinctive hope their genes will pop up now and then as a recessive trait.

My traits might be recessive. Yours aren't going to over come 2 and a half billion asians, any more than mine, in the long run.

Laugh while you can, idiot boy.

Hey, did you know that HIspanics already outnumber you in this country?

YOu think that's going to slow down any time soon?
Of course ours will overcome Asians/blend in with Asians. Where do you think Asians came from? Not the melanin recessive ones like you but the indigenous ones like this......

tumblr_n2i0bzJyoB1r0lt5ho4_r1_500.jpg

YOur words have no connection to reality.

But I do appreciate your utter dismissal of their efforts.

I mean, let's face it, they were fools blinded by idealism and hopes for a better future.

Now we have to wake the fuck up and deal with the unholy mess they created.

YOur racism and hate will be very valuable in that process.

I mean this sincerely.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

I can't do it without people like you.

My words are reality incarnate. Your words are grounded (or should I say floating?) in white delusions.

You have no better future. You are recessive and ultimately your fate is to be absorbed back into the human population.

You cant wake up. You have been sold and embraced a delusion of superiority to fight your inferiority complex.. if you were to face your reality you would see mass suicides among your race.

Me pointing this out is not hate. Its casual observation and reporting of the facts.

Time is not on your side recessive boy. Daily your women chose less affluent people of color over you in the instinctive hope their genes will pop up now and then as a recessive trait.

My traits might be recessive. Yours aren't going to over come 2 and a half billion asians, any more than mine, in the long run.

Of course ours will overcome Asians/blend in with Asians. Where do you think Asians came from? Not the melanin recessive ones like you but the indigenous ones like this......

What percentage of asians look like that? .02?

LOL!!!

And thanks for not even addressing my point about HIspanics.

I know that is the closest you can come to to admitting that I am right.

Hope you enjoyed your time as number two. Your descendants will look back on that time as a Golden Age.

LOL!!!

Hope you enjoyed your time as number two. Your descendants will look back on that time as a Golden Age.

The only problem with your claim and its a serious one is that there are at least 1.2 billion blacks in Africa.

LOL!!!

The only problem with your claim and its a serious one is that there are at least 1.2 billion blacks in Africa.

lol!

1.2 billion? Sure, if you pretend these guys are black

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that the truth is not on your side.

As opposed to the ABSOLUTE lack of whites in positions of leadership in non-white majority countries?

We are talking about OUR country

If you are holding up Asians as an example of how our country is not racist, you must account for the lack of Asians in leadership positions.

You can't have it both ways

LOL!!!

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

That you felt a need to lie, shows that you know that the truth is not on your side.

I know you would like to pretend this is the majority of Africans and they aren't black, but that's not really the case.

LOL!!!

Thats just in Africa. Then we have billions in south america and India.

LOL!!!

I dont know but their dominant genes will definitely nullify your white recessive ones. Here are some more Black Asians. These are the native people from the Philippines. You white boys never know about this stuff.

tumblr_nzuvvmp3r81ttgthjo1_500.png

Lots of Hispanics are Black. I guess you forgot Hispanic isnt a race? Thats what happens when you have inferior intellect like you have proven to have. Its not even fair for me to debate you. I make you look like an ass clown every time..

Last edited:

LOL!!!

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

I know you would like to pretend this is the majority of Africans and they aren't black, but that's not really the case.
I see several in this pic with obvious African blood.

LOL!!!

lol!

EGYPTREVOLUTION02-2.jpg

I see several in this pic with obvious African blood.

Correll doesn't seem to understand that globally whites are the minority group.

We are talking about OUR country

If you are holding up Asians as an example of how our country is not racist, you must account for the lack of Asians in leadership positions.

You can't have it both ways
I am not claiming America isn’t racist. I am claiming that most Asian immigrants(and most immigrants in general) come from racist countries and have voted enthusiastically for racist parties in those countries.

As for American racism, there is literally decades of documented anti-white institutional racism in a supposed “progressive era”. Time to answer for YOUR racism, asshole.

There is absolutely nothing remotely like this allowed to exist in colleges(or anywhere) against minorities.

Forum List

Back