Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.

The race hustlers must keep hustling...so as to keep blacks down and voting D.

Second, people of any race who work full time, are married, and have high school diplomas tend not to be poor, meaning that poverty is a function of one’s choice not to do these things.

and because black married couples have a lower poverty rate than white single mothers, “life decisions” are what creates poverty.

the disproportionately black population in America’s prisons say nothing about racism, because black people simply commit more crimes, and if you don’t commit a crime, you’re not going to be arrested for it because the police are not going around arresting black people for the fun of it.
I always find it funny that people who argue that Asians are doing great are never Asians themselves

Why is that ?

Asians wealthier than whites ?

Not really

When you look at the facts

Median family income in 2014:
  • $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black
  • $33,240 Native American
Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

And let's break it down even more by nationality:
  • $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
  • $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
  • $19,000 Pacific Islanders
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian American covers too broader range.

Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

Where I got my data from

LINK to the SPECIFIC Page for your data?
It's NOT on the page you link to.
And there are NO Ethnicities next to some of the numbers. Delete/decieve much?
This is Not an optional request.
Some people can't debate straightforwardly.

It should also be noted for IQ/success/edu/income purposes...
Only NE Asians (Ja, Ch, Kor) have Higher (106) IQ's, while SE Asians have 90 IQS, Pacific Islanders, 85.

and ie, app Half of Koreans are foreign born/First-Gen, while virtually NO Blacks are.

So the average skewed.
And Blacks/Native Americans may get a portion of their Income from Welfare.

PS: I don't EVER expect a direct answer from Essien, just Long, wordy Deflections.
-

Last edited:

I always find it funny that people who argue that Asians are doing great are never Asians themselves

Why is that ?

Not really

• $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black
Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

• $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $14,000 Latinos

Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

Where I got my data from
Nope. From your link:
table-modmin.jpg
Try again.

-
I just did give you a link to the specific pages and where I got my data from and that was taken from a popular Asian website.

The silver bullet is NOT how well-educated Asian Americans are. After all, even in 1940s Japanese Americans were better educated than whites, but few whites would hire them – and, in fact, took their farms and shops and houses and sent them to prison camps! So education alone is hardly a good measure of how unracist whites are towards Asian Americans.

The better rough measure is personal income when controlled for education. It would be best to do it at the state level since many Asian Americans live in places with a high cost of living, like California.

All non-whites in the United States are subject to racial discrimination in employment, and are denied white privilege. Not that I'm gonna fight Asian people's corner. Too many Asians (like you) are whitewashed, and u have the Model Minority stereotype to blame in part.

Yet when white racism comes to you, your ready to slit your damn throats and seek to to ally with Blacks,.

Why not fight your Battles yourselves?

Why is that ?

Not really

• $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $14,000 Latinos

• $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $14,000 Latinos

Where I got my data from
blacks look bad on all of them... Damn son. Need me paypal you 5 bucks for christmas funds?

I just did give you a link to the specific pages and where I got my data from and that was taken from a popular Asian website.

The silver bullet is NOT how well-educated Asian Americans are. After all, even in 1940s Japanese Americans were better educated than whites, but few whites would hire them – and, in fact, took their farms and shops and houses and sent them to prison camps! So education alone is hardly a good measure of how unracist whites are towards Asian Americans.

The better rough measure is personal income when controlled for education. It would be best to do it at the state level since many Asian Americans live in places with a high cost of living, like California.

All non-whites in the United States are subject to racial discrimination in employment, and are denied white privilege. Not that I'm gonna fight Asian people's corner. Too many Asians (like you) are whitewashed, and u have the Model Minority stereotype to blame in part.

Yet when white racism comes to you, your ready to slit your damn throats and seek to to ally with Blacks,.
You're LYING Again Essien. That page only has ONE simple Chart.
It has No "Koreans," "Cambodians," etc. ie

• "$16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians"
NOT on the page you posted
If you made that crap up (or withheld altered part of those charts) and/or have NO LINK I'm going to the Mods/Admin.
You MUST Post LINKS when asked.

Post the LINK or Admit you made that Crap up or altered/withheld parts of it.

You also had NO answer on your Lumping of "Asians" who have different abilities, North v South, and that Korean Americans are HALF Foreign born.

Again my UNanswered post.

Only NE Asians (Ja, Ch, Kor) have Higher (106) IQ's, while SE Asians have 90 IQS, Pacific Islanders, 85.

and ie, app Half of Koreans are foreign born/First-Gen, while virtually NO Blacks are.

So the average skewed.

PS: I don't EVER expect a direct answer from Essien, just Long, wordy Deflections.​

You NEVER answer.
Your posts ALL DISHONEST Deflections
LINK for the specific numbers you posted.
If the specific page LINK for Those numbers is not in your next post. Say Goodbye.
`

Last edited:

If you made that crap up (or withheld altered part of those charts) and/or have NO LINK I'm going to the Mods/Admin.

You also had NO answer on your Lumping of "Asians" who have different abilities, North v South, and that Korean Americans are HALF Foreign born.

So the average skewed.

PS: I don't EVER expect a direct answer from Essien, just Long, wordy Deflections.​

You NEVER answer.
If the specific page LINK for Those numbers is not in your next post. Say Goodbye.
`
And you say your smart ?

All you had to was clink on the link I provided (Where I got my data from) then go down the page and click on (Socioeconomic Statistics & Demographics) link
and you would see this

2_zpshbjizgoe.png

Happy now ?

Last edited:

Only NE Asians (Ja, Ch, Kor) have Higher (106) IQs, while SE Asians have 90 IQs, Pacific Islanders, 85.

So the average skewed.

You NEVER answer.
`
Happy now ?
HappiER, but Not happy.
You just answered the Link, NOT the meat of my post.
Your problem was that you Conflated all Asians as being smarter/richer.
AF***gain.

Only NE Asians (Ja, Ch, Kor) have Higher (106) IQ's, while SE Asians have 90 IQs, Pacific Islanders, 85.

So the average skewed.
And Blacks/Native Americans may get a portion of their Income from Welfare.[/indebt[

So in fact Income is RIGHT off the IQ Hierarchy Chart except again, that Korean-Americans are Half Foreign/First-Gen born, so lower than they otherwise would be.

Race Differences in Intelligence (book) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Race ------------------------------------- Mean I.Q -- Mean brain size (cc)
East-Asians (China, Taïwan, Japan, Korea) 105 --------- 1416
Europeans - -- --- -- - --- -- --- -- -- --- -- --- 100 ----------1369
South-East Asians -- ---- --- ----- -- --- -- -- 90 ------------1332
Pacific Islanders --- - -- -- --- --- --- -- ---- -- 85---- --- ---1317
South Asians and North africans - - --- - --- 84 --------- -- 1293
[sub-Saharan] Africans ------- --- - -- - -- - - 67 ------ ---- 1282
Australian aborigines -- ----- -- --- -- --- -- - 62 --- - ------ 1225

That's Basically what Your Income will look like.
+​

Last edited:
Happy now ?HappiER, but Not happy.
You just answered the Link, NOT the meat of my post.
Your problem was that you Conflated all Asians as being smarter/richer.
AF***gain.

Only NE Asians (Ja, Ch, Kor) have Higher (106) IQ's, while SE Asians have 90 IQs, Pacific Islanders, 85.

So the average skewed.
And Blacks/Native Americans may get a portion of their Income from Welfare.[/indebt[

So in fact Income is RIGHT off the IQ Hierarchy Chart except again, that Korean-Americans are Half Foreign/First-Gen born, so lower than they otherwise would be.

Race Differences in Intelligence (book) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Race ------------------------------------- Mean I.Q -- Mean brain size (cc)
East-Asians (China, Taïwan, Japan, Korea) 105 --------- 1416
Europeans - -- --- -- - --- -- --- -- -- --- -- --- 100 ----------1369
South-East Asians -- ---- --- ----- -- --- -- -- 90 ------------1332
Pacific Islanders --- - -- -- --- --- --- -- ---- -- 85---- --- ---1317
South Asians and North africans - - --- - --- 84 --------- -- 1293
[sub-Saharan] Africans ------- --- - -- - -- - - 67 ------ ---- 1282
Australian aborigines -- ----- -- --- -- --- -- - 62 --- - ------ 1225

That's Basically what Your Income will look like.
+​
So what you're saying now is black people are not as intelligent as you Asian people ?

Have I got that right ?

And if Asian are more intelligent then how come Koreans (who your data shows have the highest IQ.) are not at the top of personal income charts ? Why are they at the same level as black people ($16000) ?

Last edited:
I do not know whether Asians are wealthier than Caucasians, for I am keeping in mind that expression "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics."

But I agree 100% with the OP's contention that (institutionalized) racism NO longer exists in 2017 America (of course, the future may be another story).

Today's teenagers and twentysomethings cannot possibly comprehend how much racism existed before the 1960s.

At that time, the country then decided to eliminate racism. The election of President Barak Obama was, of course, the symbolic end of racism in our country.

Today a young person of any ethnicity can go as far as one wishes -- depending on one's talent, motivation, and -- of course -- luck.

Today's teenagers and twentysomethings cannot possibly comprehend how much racism existed before the 1960s.
So how do you explain the fact that even in the 1960's whites said there was no problem with racism ?

In 1963, a year before the Civil Rights Act was passed, two years before the Voting Rights Act, and five years before the Fair Housing Act, nearly two in three whites told Gallup pollsters that blacks were treated equally in their communities.

This, in the same year that Medgar Evers was shot down dead in his driveway in Jackson, Bull Connor plowed tanks through the black community and hosed down children in Birmingham

-9a10bf22adf775dd.JPG

The same year that four young black girls were murdered at the 16th Street Baptist Church there

d116f92792fcff37917817bb4ed1ad3d.jpg
1179981.png

and George Wallace declared, “segregation today, segregation tomorrow and segregation ‘fahevah’”—a statement that was supported from whites all across the nation and not only in the south.

Even before that, in 1962, 85 percent of whites said that black children had just as good a chance to get a good education as white children. This, despite the fact that most school systems still had not moved towards meaningful integration, let alone equalizing of resources,

And this is at a time when images of racial injustice were beamed into their living rooms every night?
This was at a time at the height of one of the greatest freedom movements in history?

So what can be said of a people who can stare at those images deny that what they are seeing and hearing is real?

If at every point of American history, black folks have said “we have a problem,” and we have been right every time, while most whites have said all is well, and have been wrong, what would make you think that it was black folks who were suddenly misjudging the problem ? And that whites had at long last become keen observers of social reality?

-

Going back 70 years to find evidence of "Racism" today.

Going back 70 years to find evidence of "Racism" today.
So if you admit that there was racism back then in the 60's then how do explain the fact that most white people denied it back then ?

White people have always denied racism in every generation.

Why is that ?

Not really

• $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black

You get:
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $14,000 Latinos

• $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $14,000 Latinos

Where I got my data from

It's not our fault that their personal income goes down due to having more children than Whites.

Last edited:
So what you're saying now is black people are not as intelligent as you Asian people ?

Have I got that right ?

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education. Black Americans have a sub culture of rot and decay within their ranks which you like to blame everyone but yourselves, a perpetual victim mentality because of things that happened in the past. Foreign blacks from other nations move to this country and do just fine.

Have I got that right ?

The reason Asians succeed in this country and you don't is because we raise our families better, plain and simple. We have an overall culture of respect and education. Black Americans have a sub culture of rot and decay within their ranks which you like to blame everyone but yourselves, a perpetual victim mentality because of things that happened in the past. Foreign blacks from other nations move to this country and do just fine.

The reason African culture doesn't blossom anywhere, and Asian culture blossoms everywhere, is because?????????

Perhaps culture is a reflect of the genetic tendencies of a group, ever ponder that?

Forum List

Back